• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

Angelostar4 said:
Screw it! I'll give out a detail or two.
When Jinkuro was in his original body at the age of 14. He was training under a man, who had found him in a bamboo forest. While wandering in the man's house, he discover a pretty unique sword. When he touched it, he felt that he was losing his sanity, and was having very violent thoughts. Luckily, the man torn his grip off the sword. Jinkuro would then spend the next 3 years trying to find a way to wield the sword.

Whew... that was a good spreg. OH! And the body that Jinkuro is currently in, is the princess of a country.
Dudeee

She should be Princess of Asuras country or near hers o:

dorkling said:
Dudeee
She should be Princess of Asuras country or near hers o:
That's the plan.

LionPride said:
ok so and this is going to be a epic reveal thing or someone walking into the room thing
It's just going to be something casual or what not. Jinkuro doesn't give a crap that he is in this body. You do what you got to do to survive out in the world.

so you think this is going to be ok? dude like half the team is going to merc your ass I mean my character has done some messed up shit but its not a he doesn't give a crap about how many people he murdered he honestly is kind of a thing that will be something he reveals to close friend or in a madness state I know at least the flamre is gonna attack you for this

LionPride said:
so you think this is going to be ok? dude like half the team is going to merc your ass I mean my character has done some messed up shit but its not a he doesn't give a crap about how many people he murdered he honestly is kind of a thing that will be something he reveals to close friend or in a madness state I know at least the flamre is gonna attack you for this
They ain't going to know. Because he ain't going to say anything. And how many things Jinkuro murdered? Um... uh.... 170,003 things. Some of them being creatures, and others... human beings.

ok question you know how many magic users are on the team if I were to cast detect magic your body would light up like the fucking sun plus no one and I mean no one knows that one princess who went missing? this is gonna be a issue eventually I mean my tome the big black book he carrys around written in his own wife's blood I'm sure that his mass murdering ways will eventually be an issue

I dont know how Roman would respond. He isn't exactly spiritual so he wouldn't care so much about the souls, and its not like he is eating their bodies or anything.

LionPride said:
ok question you know how many magic users are on the team if I were to cast detect magic your body would light up like the fucking sun plus no one and I mean no one knows that one princess who went missing? this is gonna be a issue eventually I mean my tome the big black book he carrys around written in his own wife's blood I'm sure that his mass murdering ways will eventually be an issue
Oh by all means, it will be issue at some point. Mark my words it will... oh joy it'a going to be a nightmare.

RaikuKawisa said:
I dont know how Roman would respond. He isn't exactly spiritual so he wouldn't care so much about the souls, and its not like he is eating their bodies or anything.
He wouldn't eat any human really. Just murder them, and take their soul for Muramasa.

LionPride said:
yea but what about the Templar the cleric or the rest of the justice heavy hero's
They would hate him.

plus since sex isn't totally off limits here ever though of the awkwardness that might cause

Indeed. Also it's no problem mango, it wasn't really an argument.

RaikuKawisa said:
I was curious about the disjointed genders as well xD heaven forbid he ever find a romantic interest.
Oh that would be the day... truely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back