• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

Any chance you can put me in touch with your friends who do the bulk of the formating? I would be interested to learn.

Lol guys

Morning losers---I mean frens ;3

@dorkling

Asura and Serna are at a village that was pillaged by imps. They may save the people as they are being attacked and held hostage. Heh, ima throw in a mini boss just because why not. My character, Dura, can join them (mage) ay? @Devious Dilbert

note ,whn melmoth was like "smoke the bones of baby dolls" he wasnt referencing the song ,it was a subtle nod to the imps (who r like babies ,w/ shrieking howls nd how delicate they are ,thus 'dolls')

also the smoking was a nod to the orc cannibal who smoked the meat of the humans ,thn ate thm in the cauldron ;^

christ ,my logic.

OK so I get there is a small battle with imps right now and you all are heading to some farm but I have now clue where to jump into.

Roahon said:
OK so I get there is a small battle with imps right now and you all are heading to some farm but I have now clue where to jump into.
Now can be swell. The see le imp boss with le demons

Opium said:
note ,whn melmoth was like "smoke the bones of baby dolls" he wasnt referencing the song ,it was a subtle nod to the imps (who r like babies ,w/ shrieking howls nd how delicate they are ,thus 'dolls')
also the smoking was a nod to the orc cannibal who smoked the meat of the humans ,thn ate thm in the cauldron ;^

christ ,my logic.
Gg m8

Ayane said:
Lol guys
Morning losers---I mean frens ;3

@dorkling

Asura and Serna are at a village that was pillaged by imps. They may save the people as they are being attacked and held hostage. Heh, ima throw in a mini boss just because why not. My character, Dura, can join them (mage) ay? @Devious Dilbert
Yah yah

Comet said:
Caroline saw jekkel pinned down and she trained an arrow at the demon. She didn't know how much damage it would do, but she let it fly. It went through, but the demon disintegrated the went back into form a little bit away. It breathed heavily as it trained its eyes on her. "Fuck.." She breathed as it stepped towards her.
She had nothing to fight the demon with. She didn't really come.. Prepared. She has the armour Ariella gave her and her bow and arrows. That's all she had to her body at the moment. She strapped the bow to her back and just stood there, guessing hand to hand combat would be the best. When the demon stepped closer the chuckled, "I'm not good on hand to hand combat so go easy on me alright?" It grinned at her and sprinted at her, it's hands outstretched to grab her. She dodged swiftly, sending a foot into its back and sending it tumbling. "Oh goody. You followed my words." It turned around and threw a punch at her, dodging it easily.

"Since we're getting to know each other, I'll tell you some puns." She dodged another punch and swept her foot into its side. "Why do demons end up with so many blondes?" She asks in a comical tone, blocking another hit of rage. "Cause they're so hot!" She finished, giggling like crazy as she kept blocking attacks. She then moved her fist between its open arms and punched its nose, making it stumble back.

"Alright, that one was weak, let me try again." She then stumbled a little bit when it caught her off guard and scratched its claws across her side, ripping the white up and staining it with red, her blood spewing out slowly. She kept going though, not giving up so early. "What's the best way to get rid of a demon?" She then asks, starting up another pun. She could feel the demon was having enough of her dodging and talking. It started swinging widely at her quickly. "Exorcise a lot!" She finished quickly, feeling the claws connect to her cheek, blood spewing then a quick kick to her stomach sent her flying.

The princess laid there groaning as the demon walked towards her with rage in its step, Caroline chuckling. "Well wasn't that fun?" She asked, light hearted as ever, her crown falling off her head beside her with a clatter.

(Best princess ever to make puns while fighting.)

@Ayane @Opium @dorkling @Theflamre @elfattack @Devious Dilbert @akumashioni @Sir Jake @LionPride @RaikuKawisa @whoeveriforgot
Oooohh gurl i gotchu

Lol, Caroline is honestly my favorite char I have ever made so far. Making puns during fighting, fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back