• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

dorkling said:
Hmmm
Im shore you're right but

Fluck it

She's gonna wear metaly-chain stuff cx
I mean honestly yeah I would too

I don't see why you wouldn't wear protective gear if getting into life threatening medieval fights is your shit

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I mean honestly yeah I would too
I don't see why you wouldn't wear protective gear if getting into life threatening medieval fights is your shit

[/QUOTE]
Tru tru

Angelostar4 said:
Welp... I can safely say, that Muramasa is going to be quite please with the amount of death! WOOT!
It's only the first mission

just wait til we advance to hoards and hoards

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]It's only the first mission
just wait til we advance to hoards and hoards

[/QUOTE]
Jinkuro is pleased. Quick Draw is going to be useful in those situations.

RaikuKawisa said:
Roman drew an arrow from his quiver and nocked on the string of his greatbow. He saw a small group of imps approaching the fight from the right side. He took aim then loosed his arrow. He swiftly nocked two more and let them fly before the first one landed. His aim was true and the massive arrow, almost the size of the imp itself, embedded itself in the imp's body killing it almost instantly. The sudden death of their companion caused the other imps to stop confused and Roman's second arrow took out another of the imps. At this point the imps knew they were under fire and quickly took cover behind some trees leaving his last arrow to stick itself in the ground where one of the imps' head was a moment ago. He kept his bow trained on this group, almost daring one of the imps to show its ugly face so he could put an arrow in it. He hoped that the rest of the Guild was watching his back so that he wasn't going to get stabbed in the back by imp claws.
(wink wink nudge nudge )

@Devious Dilbert @dorkling @RaikuKawisa @Comet @Opium @akumashioni @Theflamre @LionPride
Comet said:
(Caroline got yhu.)
Caroline looked over and saw a smaller imp going towards Roman from the back, the boy being too focused on the group to notice it. She picked up a few of her arrows from the ground be shooting it clean through the head of the one going behind him, a loud thud can be heard as it fell. "I got you." She yelled at Roman, chuckling as she swiftly turned back around to kill the one who had a arrow of hers through its head, the third killing it and the same thudding noise can be heard. She picked up her arrow and walked over to Roman, picking up the one she used to save him and smirked at him. "You owe me one." And wit that, she stood beside him and helped him take out the outraged group of imps.

@RaikuKawisa
Gdi

Oops cx

I'll just have her realize and leave in next post

Im too lazy to rewrite :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back