• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

Angelostar4 said:
>Playing FE Fates conquest
>Corrin being lel stupid as always

>Refuse to show Leo the crystal ball

I never knew he would get to that level of retard. JUST!
*First time playing Okami*

"wtf this lil bug shit funna be with me for the whole time"

*Reaches end of game*

"Oh fuck no why he leave me"

It's been forever since i've played that game. Way too long. Nowadays, i've been playing this. (Also this could count as Jinkuro's theme)

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Sir Jake]Just making sure are these imps the small ones that fly or are they bigger, Because there are lots of version of Imps

[/QUOTE]
Small ones

Ayane said:
Ariella acknowledged Mazdl, and suggested, "Serna, you mind being with Asura here?" She asked the two, and respected his choice. "There is another village farther south, but I believe it should be relatively safe. Ah, good luck." Ariella said to him with a genuine (heh) smile.
Dura shrugs, and keeps walking. This time, closer to Mazdl so that she could communicate with her. "You look familiar. What part of Atrea were you in?" She asks, glancing at the other half-orc with intent. When she mentioned the orcs taking over the two nations, she sighed. "I seem to remember that. Though, that would never happen." Well, she hopes so.

Ariella lead the group towards the small imps that noticed them. And imp archer let out a call to warn the others, and some reinforcements joined it. Other warrior imps stood in front, trying to look taller than they actually were. (I'm going to say they are about half of the characters heights)

"Let's find that boss." The half-elf said as he readied her daggers. They glimmered in the morning, it's sharp tip deadly.

"I'll attack first." A second later, an imp approached her. Attacking to her right side, she dodged to the left to avoid the sudden attack. The elf disappeared as she used her stealth skill---though it only lasted for a few seconds as she appeared once again. Ariella was now behind the imp, preparing to do a jab with both her daggers. Successfully piercing through its rough skin, she lunged herself in the air to finish it off with what she liked to call an aerial screw attack. It's blood lightly littered the ground as she landed on the grass with her two feet. Next one.

@Devious Dilbert @dorkling @RaikuKawisa @Comet @Opium @akumashioni @Sir Jake @Theflamre @LionPride @anyoneelse

(I had to write this, lel. Gn for reals)

( yikes, no armored peeps? Oh well. Well Mazdl is sort of that )
Wait

Where's Asura going? And Mazdl? Heh sorry. Confused.

Part of Mazdls armor is gold and steel while another part is chain :3

dorkling said:
Wait
Where's Asura going? And Mazdl? Heh sorry. Confused.

Part of Mazdls armor is gold and steel while another part is chain :3
Asura is with Serna, I think Mazdl is with the others,

lol I'm sorry but armor is a little far from what she wears

Last edited by a moderator:
@dorkling[/URL] (Unless anybody else wanna stay, ayyy)

"May I ask what your fighting style is? I fight close-quarters and I focus on swift, light movements."
gASP

E X C U S E

Jk

But

Refer to above cx

Ok, maybe it looks a little bit like that, but, chain armor covers below her b r e a s t s and to her hips :33

Above the chain is slooty steel and gold infused shit

Below hips is same :33

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Asura is with Serna, I think Mazdl is with the others,
lol I'm sorry but armor is a little far from what she wears

[/QUOTE]
Shshshgg

Thats in the picture soosos cx

The top looks a little bit like that

B u t s t i l l

dorkling said:
gASP
E X C U S E

Jk

But

Refer to above cx

Ok, maybe it looks a little bit like that, but, chain armor covers below her b r e a s t s and to her hips :33

Above the chain is slooty steel and gold infused shit

Below hips is same :33
Chainmail is still a step up, but far from heavy armor, which is what I meant

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]We use her as bait ));

[/QUOTE]
Me, as creator, will allow that cx

But

Mazdl, as character, will be pissed af.

I will admit

Thats not heavy armor

Buttt

She is going to add onto it or buy new armor when she gets coin :3

dorkling said:
Wait
Do Barbarians wear heavy armor? Or is that more Knighty stuff?

(( done judge me, I usually do magic shet ))
I mean...

traditionally barbarians are more like vikings where they wore more animal skins/shit like that, I guess they still did wear some armor, but knights are the ones that are decked out in it.

I could be wrong, I'm a 16 year old girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back