• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

Sir Jake]Can Someone fill me in on whats going on please? [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35928-devious-dilbert/ said:
@Devious Dilbert[/URL] pretty much explained well. Your character can just walk in, or wait til the others get to the site. (Its silvercrest farms i believe on the map)

[QUOTE="Sir Jake]I was thinking I would already be on the farm or at least close to it.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine. :3

Angelostar4 said:
>Is there still room?
Come on in famzilla!
On my way! As soon as I finish thinking up a character and find time to post said character. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious on why a dragonkin is hang out with imps. I would expect a lesser demon to be in charge of imps. A half-dragon would more likely command a force of kobolds. Goblins, well they're goblins, they follow anyone with enough gold or food to hold their interest. But i would say the most likely commander of goblins would be an orc of some sort.

Still, the half-dragon is out of place unless there is a particular reason @Ayane

But is that what the person running the Roleplay is going for? If you asked @Ayane what was going on and she gave you the go ahead then i have no problems, but if you are making stuff up for the RP that doesn't make sense I will ask why.

meh I'm sorry this whole thing is moving amazingly slowly and I pushed if she says take it down ill drop it

LionPride said:
meh I'm sorry this whole thing is moving amazingly slowly and I pushed if she says take it down ill drop it
I think it's her rp, and whether it's going slowly to you or not, If you're adding in something extreme, you should ask her beforehand if it's okay

it took four days to get one quest and a couple of hours to walk up here plus why did she bring the entire guild to deal with imps

LionPride said:
it took four days to get one quest and a couple of hours to walk up here plus why did she bring the entire guild to deal with imps
I don't blame you if you didn't read her interest check on this rp,

but in there I think she said that she meant for it to go a little slow,

and even when you don't agree with whatever, I don't think that gives you permission to change up her plans

Last edited by a moderator:
imps are so small that no one questioned some one talking in the middle of being attacked by them imps are so small that no one would question if a mage walked over and beat one to death saying "there is a imp boss around" is the same as saying "there is some violent dick bag wondering around with a axe" sure it has its dangers but over all merits a guy or two at most

Users who are viewing this thread

Back