• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

I said half dragon at 3:46 I would have hoped if she had issues she would have said something by now

I agree that if she had an issue she should have addressed it by now, but there is a thing such as plot progression and getting a feel for everyone's characters. There should be a chance for everyone to take care of some imps, get an idea of how everyone handles combat, develop character relations, and THEN someone sees the 'boss', we take him out. everyone returns to the Guild Hall feeling more like companions.

... instead of 'oh look there is the boss' we spend a cycle of posts MAYBE two and nothing get fleshed out

RaikuKawisa said:
I agree that if she had an issue she should have addressed it by now, but there is a thing such as plot progression and getting a feel for everyone's characters. There should be a chance for everyone to take care of some imps, get an idea of how everyone handles combat, develop character relations, and THEN someone sees the 'boss', we take him out. everyone returns to the Guild Hall feeling more like companions.
... instead of 'oh look there is the boss' we spend a cycle of posts MAYBE two and nothing get fleshed out
I agree with this

would you call a lone ork with some fire magic a boss? its just some random thing you would bump into like bandits

RaikuKawisa said:
I agree too, but I don't think she knew of the dragon due to her reaction when it was pointed out

See its more like a mini boss and you don't fight a mini-boss without fighting a couple of weaker enemy's first

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't start an RPG going after the Elder Dragon that is bringing forth the end of the world! You start small and work your way up.

Dude I have spent about 500 hours on skyrim and let me just say best game ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sir Jake]Dude I have spent about 500 hours on skyrim and let me just say best game ever!

[/QUOTE]
If I didn't have to reinstall the game, I was planning on doing a 100+ modded run of the game. I will still do that, just need to reinstall the mods first (i hope they are still on my drive O.o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back