• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

@Ayane

Comet, opium, and I can time skip to the guild, I'm cool with that.

Natethaniel doesn't have his armor or anything seeing as how he was at the Kings party as a politician, but the time skip can fix that.

Ayane said:
Hey, guys. Is it alright if we did a time skip to the morning to prepare for le quest? Plot going slower than I expected, and partly it is my own fault.
@Comet @Opium @akumashioni perhaps they join in the morning? )
Im ok with that-

But

Eira wouldnt be really living at the Guild :33

Her and Malmoth have their own home butttt she may stay at the Guild on occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
dorkling said:
Im ok with that-
But

Eira wouldnt be really living at the Guild :33

Her and Malmoth have their own home butttt she may stay at the Guild on occasion.
Thats fine

akumashioni said:
@Ayane
Comet, opium, and I can time skip to the guild, I'm cool with that.

Natethaniel doesn't have his armor or anything seeing as how he was at the Kings party as a politician, but the time skip can fix that.
Thanks, just waiting for @Devious Dilbert

To respond

I don't know about no one would know the creature. :3 Roman might have an idea, but he is in the taven down the road. (Roman is a Monster Hunter, he knows about ALOT of monsters and creatures)

The idea is it's a hp Lovecraft sorta creature so no one's seen it

Comet said:
(Why won't she like her? xD )
Well

Its just in Mazdls personality

She doesn't like royalty. Or people who go through life getting whatever they want and get things handed to them.

Nor will she enjoy your characters 'Princess attitude' i suppose :3

Hey me and lionpride have something worked out is it OK if we do something it will be funny @Ayane

dorkling said:
Well
Its just in Mazdls personality

She doesn't like royalty. Or people who go through life getting whatever they want and get things handed to them.

Nor will she enjoy your characters 'Princess attitude' i suppose :3
Lol, I guess I understand that. xD

Hey guys. As a reminder, this is a Casual/Detailed rp.

Keep a one to two paragraph reply (Pro-tip: 5-7 sentences are in a paragraph) with correct grammar and punctuation.

Most of y'all are doing great so keep it up, and thanks.

And yes, some people ARE complaining about this. After all, it's the rules. If the length is new to you, don't worry. You can do it.

Ayane said:
Hey guys. As a reminder, this is a Casual/Detailed rp.
Keep a one to two paragraph reply (Pro-tip: 5-7 sentences are in a paragraph) with correct grammar and punctuation.

Most of y'all are doing great so keep it up, and thanks.

And yes, some people ARE complaining about this. After all, it's the rules. If the length is new to you, don't worry. You can do it.
O-oh my @ . @

Am I doing too much or too little?

Im kinda oblivious about certain things so ^~^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back