• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild of Busty Maidens and Magnificent Riches!!! (Now Recruiting!!!)

Jon

Soldier of Fortune
You look lost, new in town? Right off the boat perhaps? Well allow me to welcome you to The Guild of Busty Maidens and Magnificent Riches!!!

Located here on the continent of Khorvaire:

latest

In Newthrone to be exact, capital city and crown jewel of the O'Barran Kingdom.

Qbarra.jpg

Home to the greatest guild's on the continent like my own. I'm Dorian Nightroad by the way, Guild Master and Master of the Magical arts. Hmm what's that? What is a Guild you ask? Well that explains why you are not already impressed.

Where do I begin! A guild is something like a business, but perhaps a bit bigger. Maybe more like the Companies that provide services in other lands. There is the carpenters guild, alchemist guild, certainly you saw the giant guild hall at the end of the North Shore here in Newthrone, that would be the merchants guild.

cityofflintweb2.jpg

You hardly seem like one for such boring mundane work. Yes, I can see that sparkle in your eye. The same spark that allowed this chance meeting today. You have the spirit of adventure in you, you crave something more from life. The thing all hot blooded men crave, as it is in our very name. Ah, my mistake your cloak covers you well. Of course if your interest sways another way, we have plenty to offer *Flexes muscles*. But please, come inside, whether it is work, adventure, or aid you seek, I am certain we can help you find what you seek.

Brief Plot Overview:
This story follows the misadventures of two brothers starting their own guild. An adventurer's guild to be exact like the one their parent had run in the very same hall they reside. Searching for new members, taking on various jobs, and competing with rival guilds will comprise the plot.

World: Feel free to use any portions of the map provided or even other lands for your character. It is a high fantasy setting, magic and mythical creatures are spread about and the tech level is medieval, but any tech you want could easily be explained by magic. For more details please look to the character sign up section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I really want to make a Character right now... but... I think my Girlfriend will give me a kick after she saw the title xD

Jk, I'll join... if I'm allowed... And where should I post my Character....?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a joke title, I really didn't think it was that offensive...

And I guess you can post about your character in character sign up.

Don't worry xD I was just joking around. As I saw the title, I was like "dayum xD " it was pretty funny

Had to clean up the thread a bit, and created a bit more of an overview.

SO let me get this straight this rp is just characters that go around asking for jobs/adventures right or am I wrong? @Jon

@sprouhtt

Yes, that is basically the gist of it, mercenaries for hire so to speak. Of course I have jobs and adventures planned, but they are simply dependent on the characters that join.

On a deeper level, I view this as a rp about planning a roleplay...if that makes sense. My first post for example is a disagreement between my characters over the name of the adventurers guild, this being reflected in the title of the thread. It is a controversial thread title compare to others, and is simply inappropriate for a guild. This also goes into interactions with Mashoon, reviewing his character. I guess none of this really matters though lol.

Sorry to disappoint you...(B')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back