• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Growing Storm (1906 rp)

Did someone mention Holy Wars?

modern-day-crusader-we-will-take-refugees_o_7111935.jpg

Speaking of Jihads and Crusades, someone should find a way to get the Pope to declare another Crusade. That's like Kaiserreich level coolness.

I love the crazy lore and dynamics of it, it's almost as crazy as real history. Genghis Khan in Mongolia, essentially successful communist countries, monarchists trying to conquer the largest of said countries. The second coming of Napoleon Bonaparte. The Pope leading commie southern Italy. And that's just the icing on the cake. Then there's the huge American Civil War. And the Irish, and the Japanese, and the Russians.

Does anyone have a favorite to win the 1908 Election out of this list of candidates?

Theodore Roosevelt, Thorstein Bunde Veblen, William Howard Taft, Eugene V. Debs, William Jennings Bryan, Charles Evans Hughes.

Does anyone have a favorite to win the 1908 Election out of this list of candidates?

Theodore Roosevelt, Thorstein Bunde Veblen, William Howard Taft, Eugene V. Debs, William Jennings Bryan, Charles Evans Hughes.
..... Who would favor an authoritarian Germany? xD

I love Teddy, but I gotta say V. Debs does seem like an interesting path :p

He sounds like a fun guy who knows how to party :p

Heh, just go for who you feel would be most interesting mate
I'm doing a random number generator with the odds in favor of William Howard Taft winning, as he did in real life.

Not only have some of the government officials learned German, but the artillery and some weaponry is German too. I can not see how this will influence or cause bias in Japan at all.

Not only have some of the government officials learned German, but the artillery and some weaponry is German too. I can not see how this will influence or cause bias in Japan at all.
I for one see absolutely no bias that could be derived from these facts.

Who should I contract to train the Army? Germany like we did in real? After All it worked fairly well Or some one else just to spice things up

Germany is best option IRL and optional-wise. They do have one of the best fielded army with the latest equipment. Plus they're relatively closer compared to Britain, US or the Japanese, in-terms of doctrines and stuff. Or you can have my Hotzendorf ;) (especially logistics, we are very efficient with it IRL)

Germany is best option IRL and optional-wise. They do have one of the best fielded army with the latest equipment. Plus they're relatively closer compared to Britain, US or the Japanese, in-terms of doctrines and stuff. Or you can have my Hotzendorf ;) (especially logistics, we are very efficient with it IRL)
Hotzendorf couldn't even invaded Serbia, he was even worse than Enver (Who was atleast was good in cordinating Insurgencies Also very charismatic. Can Hotzendorf rally 20K Men to fight a Guerilla war in Libya against a far supperior army?)

I know Germany is the best option, they turned this...
turkish-ill-soldiers-during-the-first-balkan-war-1912-c46087.jpg

To this.

Gave a boost to the already existing Turkish Militarism.

Hotzendorf couldn't even invaded Serbia, he was even worse than Enver (Who was atleast was good in cordinating Insurgencies Also very charismatic. Can Hotzendorf rally 20K Men to fight a Guerilla war in Libya against a far supperior army?)

I know Germany is the best option, they turned this...
turkish-ill-soldiers-during-the-first-balkan-war-1912-c46087.jpg

To this.

Gave a boost to the already existing Turkish Militarism.

Contract the Reich and your military will be honed into one of finest in the world. The Deutchses Heer has no match and it's generals peerless.
Aside from the legendary Hotzendorf naturally. xP
Our military advisers are at the ready friend!

That was the joke :P
Making Hotzendorf my Chief of Staff was a meme in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back