• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Growing Storm (1906 rp)

Guys I will not be able to post today due to some stuff concerning my life, just wanted to say it here.

IMPERIAL RUSSIAN EMPIRE
th

GOVERNMENT:: Communist

USSR military statistics:
Navy: 400 Submarine S-1's
Army: 2,000 T44-100 tanks, 1,000 76.2mm Howitzers, 15,000,000 Combat troops
Air force: 15,000 MIG-9 jet fighters, 300 TU-4 heavy bombers.

WIP
The RP takes place in 1906 if you didn't know. So everything you have in your military statistics doesn't exist yet aside from the infantry possibly. Russia is also not communist yet.

The RP takes place in 1906 if you didn't know. So everything you have in your military statistics doesn't exist yet aside from the infantry possibly. Russia is also not communist yet.
Also why the hell are there tanks, for Christ sake its 1906 and cars break down a lot in this time period.

I think there's a lot more problems in that sheet.

Also why the hell are there tanks, for Christ sake its 1906 and cars break down a lot in this time period.
He might not know the current year in the RP somehow. Either that or he just copy and pasted some past sheet for some reason and is going to edit it.

He might not know the current year in the RP somehow. Either that or he just copy and pasted some past sheet for some reason and is going to edit it.
The year is literally on the rp name, and that could be a possibility but at the same time very doubtful.

*Sees Russia cs*
"Oh that's cool."
*Sees it's communist*
"Russia?"
*See's it's the Soviet Union*
"What are you doing?"
*See's there are tanks*
"Russia!"
See's there are jets*
"Stahp..."

I see battleships like the FUSO BUILT IN 1912 and the The heavy and Light cruisers so why the hell not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back