• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Growing Storm (1906 rp)

No matter, my country will be glad to buy your weapons, Amerikaner. Give all your surplus to us, and forget the Russians :3
If you ever want a shipment of weapons or anything else, just PM me and list what you want, how much of it, and for what price. If you want to go to an extra level ask for annual or trimonthly shipments. Preferably converted to the current RP year's value of the dollar, but I'm flexible.

If you ever want a shipment of weapons or anything else, just PM me and list what you want, how much of it, and for what price. If you want to go to an extra level ask for annual or trimonthly shipments. Preferably converted to the current RP year's value of the dollar, but I'm flexible.
Give us your food plz? K thnx bye.

Say how many Artillery pieces would there be in a Division? and How many in a Battalion?

Say how many Artillery pieces would there be in a Division? and How many in a Battalion?
Depends largely on the country's military. Italy for example would have different amounts in each in comparison to Japan.

1200px-Bosnian_Crisis_1908.jpg

Look at the date.

There's a reason we're not doing everything historically. The background history UP TO 1906 is established, however after 1906 only time and decisions will tell.

Remember kids, if ethnic tension is on the rise and political powder kegs are about to blow you could always buy some guns from the United States, your friendly neighborhood arms dealer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back