[The Grid] OOC

Hey, would you all do me a favor and calculate your Mental Defense Values? I don't need anyone's regular DVs yet, but if you want to work out at least your dodges it will save time. Either edit them into your character sheets, or just add a reply on the bottom of your threads. Thank you.

Gah. Sorry for not posting yet; my brain has been recalcritrcant the last few days. I'll try to get a post in tonight or tomorrow morning.

Arynne: Looking at your character, you have no points in Ride which means you can't drive at all. Normally I try to keep to training times, but this being the beginning of the game and all, would you lie to drop a few xp into Ride? We can just pretend you had it all along. Otherwise you'll need to either walk or take a taxi.

I can roll with either of those options, if you're saving xp, so you don't have too. Or you're free to come up with some alternative; that's fine too. But you can have the waiver if you want it.

Bushranger: No worries. Whenever you get time, we'll be here.

Hence Erin's dismay at being asked to drive someplace. :P

But yeah, buying Ride 1 is probably a good idea.

Arynne: All right. Edit you sheet as necessary, and unless you've got something for me, I'll just skip you ahead to the next interesting bit.

On the topic of perception rolls, do y'all have a preference between you rolling them or me rolling them for you in secret? I know when I'm playing I like to roll my own dice, but as a GM (or ST, or whatever I'm doing now) on a forum it adds an extra step into the posting cycle.

And we're at that one month mark again. It looks like five pages, so 15 xp for this round.

I"m going to see if I can work something for training times. Otherwise by the time you actually Exalt you're all going to have WPs of 10, virtues of 5, and nothing else.

Plop been quite busy those past weeks, still in the game but had to lower the priority level of this game.

Things should be better starting next monday.

Thanks for the patience. :wink:

No worries. Rather you let the game lax for a bit and come back it then decide you're over tasked and quit.

Arynne said:
Unfortunately, yes.
Erin gonna kill Kase when she meets him. :P
Just because I waltzed away under their noses from a hospital after recovering from a bite from a poisonous fish?

My, Erin's mighty petty, isn't she?

Tch 2 weeks later and it's still the same crap... it's 12.30 pm and I'm working half asleep.

*knocks his forehead with keyboard repeatedly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back