• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

the temptation to quote the bible when talking abotu making the world like he saw it and it was good stuff

Well I haven't done a rp like this before but I can't wait to start BTW if I'm not doing something correctly please tell me I'm still not use to how this site works

anything your character would have to add to the conversation on making the world thoughts ect

Well being a war god he would probably be wanting things like training facilities and plenty of places for weapons stuff like that besides that I don't know oh also a gladiator arena lol

I had kind of assumed we'd focus on one planet and had most of the firmament already in place. But if we also have to make the interstellar bodies this is going to take a while.

Also I feel my god should be involved in the formation of life, if not individual races at least the initial primiordial abiogenesis. In my opinion life is basically the union between order and change. A self-enclosed system that controls it's own influx and outflux of substances.

Ahh I see thought so just wasn't sure he is a war god so umm idk how about a battle ground for like war and what not littered with the weapons of the fallen nah nvm idk if that would work with a newly created world so nah hmm well idk a environment where warriors can thrive but I can't think of what kind of environment that would be help pleaseol

Frankly, does your god even know what war is yet? Maybe this is the best time to get familiar with the concept of conflict. Have some creative differences with us.

Yep, one world for creation. I already took the liberties of creating interstellar bodies and the such. Also, everyone gets their own lifeless world in the system. You really can't do anything with them, but they are there.

Well just because this is a new world doesn't mean as gods we haven't ruled over other worlds so my god knowing of war isnt really that hard to believe and I seriously can't think of any planet ideas lol not anything that would benefit my god except hunting ground's like forest or whatever filled with dangerous creatures to battle or use for food

Users who are viewing this thread

Back