• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

Ahah, okay well it depends on what they create, and what their creations create, so on and so on.

We'll just have to see what happens, however I wouldn't be surprised if Noctis ended up getting into a full fledged war against another god.

it all depends on what his work does for long as his work isn't trying to destroy the fundamental forces of reality constantly screwing over time without her permission then she won't be happy but if he makes something that wants to kill everyone for laughs or is a big killer monster she won't be bugged

considering i plan to make a race that lives underground your guy will get some respect from them

Yeah! Go mole races!

I was thinking about creating an area in the world that is completely covered by darkness and shadow for the race I'm planning.

Yeah I know what you meant. They'll have to find some way to sustain themselves without farming or sunlight or anything like that, so that's a nice problem for you to solve.

Also, I just realized a sentient race that photosynthesizes like plants would make the world quite a bit more interesting.

I see. Deserts are always fun. Am I correct to assume they will be creating all kinds of new, odd-looking structures?

She'll have to deal with it then >.<

Anyways, it's quite late for me so I'll be going now.

See you all tomorrow!

Everyone is thinking so much about this... I'm just looking forward to bringing Droplets into existant, and letting water nynphs be their frieneds.... I'm also looking forward ti creatung a bunch of water and putting an island paradise in the middle... wow...

I'm assuming only as much as we have points for.

It said in the turn start that terraforming costed 1 point.

yeas but dose that mean i can make massive cave systems and dark depths under ground oceans ext all for one point or will each cave cost a point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back