• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

ok the idea is basically maintaining reality you know making sure the stars are in the right place, time is working the planes are colliding ect

Evanw1256 said:
It would make sense for Bara to be the one to call all of the gods together, as he is the god of creation after all. Besides he kind of gives off the king of the gods vibe to me.
Sounds good to me.

Karcen said:
ok the idea is basically maintaining reality you know making sure the stars are in the right place, time is working the planes are colliding ect
I believe that would be space, time, and dimensions.

Evanw1256 said:
Quick stupid question, are the domains completely free? For example could there be a god whose domain is cheese? (Asking this out of pure curiosity)
Yes , but that would be wasting a domain for a god but at the same time making all lovers of cheese happy

AlphaDraco said:
I believe that would be space, time, and dimensions.
i think that would work yeah i am just thinking of the god who keeps reality running smoothly

About a leader god , you can decide about it , you may want as your leader the god of cheese....... and about your god @Karcen is ok as long as he/she does his/her job well

Last edited by a moderator:
Murtox said:
About a leader god , you can decide about it , you may want as your leader the god of cheese....... and about your god @Karcen is ok as long as he/she does his/her job well
Leader god of cheese sounds good to me. Either that or Karcen's god, since they will be keeping us in check anyways.

Karcen said:
@Evanw1256 its a thanks less job but someones got to do it
@Murtox ok then
The truth is that I cannot imagine any kind of miracles your god may do , or what kind of servants he/she would have ,so I will keep your god in check...... so everyone has fun ( Anyways if you wanted to rip reality that would cost a lot of points(1000) and gods really dont follow the rules of reality anyways......)

Last edited by a moderator:
servants either mechanical beings or not evil illithids miracles well that depends who calls her need more food she might throw a little paradox your way, want to understand how and why things work ask her

Murtox said:
The truth is that I cannot imagine any kind of miracles your god may do , or what kind of servants he/she would have ,so I will keep your god in check...... so everyone has fun ( Anyways if you wanted to rip reality that would cost a lot of points(1000) and gods really dont follow the rules of reality anyways......)
Right but we'd have to recreate reality (which I assume is very, very expensive). As for Karcen's god, one servant could be someone who basically keeps track of all of the things the other gods are doing, and manage some kind of prison for gods that misbehave? Miracles are the hard part, since there isn't much that kind of god could do to benefit a civilization (although things like reverting time (only for the target world) might be eligible?)

Evanw1256 said:
Right but we'd have to recreate reality (which I assume is very, very expensive). As for Karcen's god, one servant could be someone who basically keeps track of all of the things the other gods are doing, and manage some kind of prison for gods that misbehave? Miracles are the hard part, since there isn't much that kind of god could do to benefit a civilization (although things like reverting time (only for the target world) might be eligible?)
We will only assume that reality already exist and the god of Karcen has power over it but doesnt control it totally

really there are plenty of ways to help civilization they are just less direct than a normal miracle

generally things like letting you cram more things in a small space think the TARDIS letting a tiny amount of food last or feed far to many people due to a time paradox fixing gravity in the next county

future sight, visitng a dead family member whiel they were still alive by removing both from time for a short time

souls who is talking souls i am talking pulling them out of time before they died bringing them to the current time then sending them back and erasing their memories of the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back