• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

He is, although he's probably my least favorite character in the anime. (The girl with the green hair that kidnapped the main character's mom was one of my favorites)

Yeah it is quite unique :) The GM will notify us when our world is inhabitable, then we will be able to start creating our races and civilizations.

Something that may be helpful when creating this world, perhaps we should split it up into sections, and each god gets his/her own section to fill as they wish. It will help us avoid contradictions and such.

AlphaDraco said:
Well, my character is the only one not to take a human form. This will be interesting.
Yeah well it makes far more sense for yours to not take the form of a person i picked to have one for simplicity

I agree with Karcen. It's part of what makes your character feel more of the king of the gods in my opinion.

Man, I just realized that Qan'cath must be really annoyed with my character. His appearance alone stresses reality.

Qan'cath may be annoyed by mine as well, since he is an evil god and will be acting against civilizations that don't worship him a lot (Qan'cath likes to help civilizations from what I read)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back