• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

The rp started with all of our birth, right? That means he probably wouldn't know.

But now, we need more.

Ugh idk he is a God and most gods are all knowing or at least close to it so he would already know what war is or he would have created it I suppose

Well, no. Not all gods are unknowing. Zeus, Athena, Ares, pretty much all the gods of any polytheist religion. In fact, the only God that is supposed to be all knowing is the Judeo-Christian God.

Yeah I know there not all knowing that's why I said or close to it because I figured they would have to be born with knowledge other wise they would be all powerful babies and yeah he just creates war

so the world will have dangerous areas as well I assume like you know just areas with harsh weather and dangerous terrains and monsters or beast whichever

I must indeed insist on harsh weather and dangerous terrains, at least in some places. It's kind of my gig here.

I'm probably going to go with human race though, or human-like. no sense in throwing natural disasters at a race that is build to survive them. Would kind of defeat the purpose of forced change.

Would war and genocide be kind of redundant because at first I was going to be the god of war wrath and genocide but decided to change genocide to destruction but idk what do you guys think?

In all honesty I don't think you are ever going to realistically use genocide. Most other players would take offense if you aimed at ours and it would be a waste of points to kill off your own race. So i'm fine with destruction. Right now mine is closest to it and it's more about change through destruction than destruction itself. So as long as yours is unique enough I have no problems.

No idea how many points creating atmosphere will cost. Going to sleep now, please don't create life without me.

Now how can I be unique with my destruction well there's always destruction by man and other none weather related things

.... are we saying that this planet doesn't rotate or is the creation of night just .... something funny for extra dark

Creating the universe that just like 4 points cuz none of that has magic in it , magic is important!!!!! Second , Dont forget to post in the second IC what you had done and how many points you used , as @Evanw1256 created something which is kinda magic so 5 points is k later it will useful because you will able to modify it more directly and use it to benefit either your creatures or artifacts.

I didn't know if the world rotates or not yet so I put the shroud in case it wasn't, and yeah it makes the planet extra dark and less light can get through, but that means it's naturally protected from sun flares and the like.

well good idea for extra dark lol but i assumed it rotated for the whole planet to be habitable rather than a narrow band

I will encourage any kind of magic in the creation of the world as that is more fun , we are not just creating plain normal earth with no magic

Yeah that makes sense.

Another thing, the shroud not only gives me control over how the light gets onto the planet (leverage if we end up forming a political system for the gods) but I can use it to benefit my primary race in ways I have already planned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back