• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

Plain Universe with no magic .......................... , maybe some light spheres that use magic to work..., But I give you credit for the way you created the universe

oh there will be lots just got to get the universe made and things set up breaking it all with magic comes latter

Yeah, way I see it, there is a clear heirarchy of power that the gods have formed.

Highest would be Bara and Qan'cath.

Next would be Koz, Noctis, and Aqua.

Finally would be Yandere, Nissinia, Abaddon, and Armedius.

Yup, I made it have eternal night :)

The way I see it, instead of the gods having their own realms they each have a planet that cannot sustain life, since the presence of the god there is so powerful that it would eradicate any mortal beings.

And I agree with AlphaDraco's hierarchy. Hurrah for being one of the second most powerful gods!

mine would never visit her planet anyways thats what her plane and the soon to be clockwork city are for

Yep, also, if anyone wants, we should probably decide what each of our planets looks like. Right now Bara's is a multicolored gas giant between the asteroid field and whatever the name of our planet is.

Well, let's not gt too complicated now. Remember, so far only Bara has influenced what the planets look like. Other than Noctis of course. So right now, they would mostly look like ordinary, yet slightly more creative looking, planets.

Sand can resemble time and eternity so a desert planet might fit. Noctis' planet is a small barren cold planet covered with clouds of darkness (so think pluto but with shadow clouds all around it) named Meridies

You know, not one person has thanked Bara yet for their planet. He didn't have to do that you know. Honestly, some gods can be so rude. ( :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back