• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

@Karcen the illithids can be in multiple civilizations, like how in Europe the humans were split into several kingdoms.

@AlphaDraco I'll be spending points on making my own continent so I won't have a large amount either. However I will still put in some towards the race as to get it done. For splitting it up, how about we can each choose 2 traits for the Valkyrie but since it's only got 5 traits it will have a god trait and a normal trait from one of us. Perhaps something to do with light or flying from Iva? Also, since I came up with the original idea for the Valkyries would they be counted as primarily my children or just a race made in collaboration of us three gods?

Yeah they really aren't (although for the appearance I would love for them to have black wings and red eyes), hopefully they can counter the wrath.

I'm just imagining a battle with the Wrath. The Golems slumber and appear as normal rocks as the Valkyries make up a front line. The Wrath charge past the Golems, thinking they are just rocks, and at the Valkyries. After most have passed, the Golems awaken and attack from behind, as the Valkyries attack from the front. All te while, some hidden Octopods are messing with the Wrath's minds, making them see friends as enemies and the such.

Also, perhaps the colors of Valkyries differ. Some are bright and white winged, others are black winged with red eyes, and others have a more brownish tone to them. That way they can exhibit qualities of all three gods.

the civilization would work like this. The Octopods would be the planners and minds that help to keep things running smoothly. Valkyries are more of the permanent military force, as well as messengers and scouts. The Golems are the builders and heavy laborers, and generally design the building and such.

Also, Golems can make living creatures from carved minerals, Chrystals, and metals. So who wants a rock horse or a metal puppy?

I gonna go to bed, but before I do one last comment. I think for the Valkyries Iva is just gonna fill them with life and then I will spend points, you two should make them and empower them

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back