• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

Nope. I can only use my brothers laptop at the moment, and I'm not getting one of my own till tomorrow. Even so, I probably wouldn't join the chat because I'm still only young, so my parents probably wouldn't be too fond of it.

My parents don't mind me having Skype, in fact I used to have it, but they don't really want me talking with strangers via video.

We are going for the second turn soon , @LeviathanL a special god trait is something related to your domains for example the god of war may give their race a special mark(visible for everyone) that makes them more powerful in battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
You actully ever going to post your turn Tyler right now you haven't done anything in main thread

@amybri18 , we are not in the turn to make complex life or bigger life so you are not allowed to do that yet , you could make different bacterias and virus thats allowed (cuz that woulnd affect too much the world........I let it pass because we are so close to the next turn , 10 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Murtox said:
@amybri18 , we are not in the turn to make complex life or bigger life so you are not allowed to do that yet , you could make different bacterias and virus thats allowed (cuz that woulnd affect too much the world........I let it pass because we are so close to the next turn , 10 minutes
Umm, it was basically basteria... they are only small tjings that swim around near the shore, just so the things another god was creating to eat. They aren't too complicated.

I apologize if my grammar isn't the best punctuation wise I was never good at that because I didn't have glasses like I needed when I was in school

Murtox said:
We are going for the second turn soon , @LeviathanL a special god trait is something related to your domains for example the god of war may give their race a special mark(visible for everyone) that makes them more powerful in battle.
I wasn't the one who asked but ok, cool.

Do we need symbols?

tumblr_nhqsdt63zm1ri7m8so4_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back