• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

You can help me I still need to make a civilization. Maybe have your character bargain with mine.

I was thinking about asking your help in creating a sort of Valkyrie race.

The reason I might ask for your help with this race is because I plan for them to be an extraordinary race, so it will cost a lot. However, I'd prefer to having Dark Elves or whatever else I create to myself, as to get more points. Thanks for the offer though!

Heck, I'll help out with Valkyries. They can even live in the mountain range so you don't have to spend a turn creating land.

We also need to have a spieces to challenge the wrath

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you want help, just ask Bara. We got a mountain range and a tropical forest that does not have a race yet on his continent.

We'll, Golems, Octopods and Valkyries sound pretty good. We have the ones that are in the depths, the ones on the surface, and the ones in the air. If the Valkyries make their home in the mountain range, we could have a cave that leads down near the desert. All three would be able to meet there and make a civilization.

Valkyries would probably have a more warrior centric culture. Octopods would be the arcane and strategists, and Golems would be the bulk and industry.

Yeah that makes sense. And have our three be the patron gods of the civ? If we make it a high level civ we could get quite a few points

Sounds like a fun project. I'll need a lot of points for my plan (I'm guessing in the 140-200 point range)

Cool, I will only have two points to spare towards the valkries next turn, as I have to wait to make the golems an extraordinary race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back