• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The God Game

basic summary is universe made world started we all have 10 points and it will be 2 or 3 turns unless someone uses all their points to make life go faster otherwise it is mostly land making the more " magical" the land the more points it costs normally in 2 point increments

you get 10 points and has mostly been done by how much you think your work is worth some have done 5 because there is a lot of magic they used for it really it is up to you just make sure you record how many points you use in the second chat also you get the request yet?

Oh my god I'm so late! I'm so sorry! I wasn't online yesterday afternoon, and I only just woke up. Could someone update me on what's been happening? Please?

we made every you get 10 points to spend go make lands have fun. also made skype chat for questions for those who don't want to read do you want in.

Karcen said:
we made every you get 10 points to spend go make lands have fun. also made skype chat for questions for those who don't want to read do you want in.
Sorry, I don't have Skype. Also, I guess I'll go reply.

we are currently shaping land if you make a land with more or less magic or like special it costs more records how many points you use on the second chat and compare what you have done to how many others have used to make theirs if you want to think abotu how many points you need to spend

Karcen said:
we are currently shaping land if you make a land with more or less magic or like special it costs more records how many points you use on the second chat and compare what you have done to how many others have used to make theirs if you want to think abotu how many points you need to spend
Right, ok. I'm just reading through the replies now, then I'll probably send a quick reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back