• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Game’s Afoot (OOC)

uhhhh i always recomend reading theory itself. you also have to learn the history too... i can recommend some things. I'm looking for a good pic, also, I just wanna know what the others look like, so i know how to make mine look....

Ah of course! I mean, to understand the context of everything, some historical knowledge would probably help. I’m always open to suggestions. But I shall PM with questions when I’m ready. ^_^

Oh, no worries! I’ll set a placeholder for now then. I can always help to change it again afterwards. And take your time with the FC, I’m sure you have to co-ordinate that with tamarapasek tamarapasek . Did you guys want to make identical or fraternal twins? I’m leaning towards fraternal so you guys have a freedom of choice, but that’s just a suggestion!

uhhhh i always recomend reading theory itself. you also have to learn the history too... i can recommend some things. I'm looking for a good pic, also, I just wanna know what the others look like, so i know how to make mine look....

I’ve sent a PM!

If anyone else is having trouble viewing the images, please let me know. I’ll try to find an image hosting website that works for everyone.

Right now, I’m using IMGUR for some of them. If you guys know of better image hosting sites, lemme know so it’s accessible for everyone.

Thanks guys! 😊

johnny is almost done!! i just have to add what i wrote for him. c:

johnny is almost done!! i just have to add what i wrote for him. c:

Yes!! I’m so excited!! 🥳

I’m so sorry guys that I haven’t been online for a few days. I’ve been really busy because my labs and my 3hr presentation for my seminars class is really kicking my butt right now.

I’m hoping to start everything by the end of next week! Hopefully that gives everyone enough time to write up their characters, myself included! 😆

Also, just a HC for every time a new baby Maxwell enters the house, Charlie‘s in full pAnIC mode.

21839636-36CA-4D64-9D98-DE35AE3AC977.gif

This was especially true for the Twins because it was the first time 2 babies were coming home! It was the chaos of having an infant - but make it double! He’s was completely dumbfounded the first time with the eldest son. But honestly, this was his most strongest feeling of being a father. He was especially doting on the eldest daughter be how could he not just fall for that beautiful baby girl. And he thought he was prepared for the worst with the youngest only to find that she was kinda chill.. when she wasn’t squirming around and trying to hide from everyone.

IM ALIVE.... i got hit by stomach flu out of nowhere and it took me out for a good two days, but i'm finally back and will definitively finish johnny today!! the way i'm already excited to write for him and see everybodys characters omg.

IM ALIVE.... i got hit by stomach flu out of nowhere and it took me out for a good two days, but i'm finally back and will definitively finish johnny today!! the way i'm already excited to write for him and see everybodys characters omg.

kisses-happy-valentines-day.gif

Feel better malks! Don’t rush lovely. Recover first because we aren’t going anywhere. We’ll be here when you’re ready! 💕

My whole week also kept me busy, but I’m trying to finish up all the characters and prepare for RP set-up and first post. By Monday, I should have everything done because I have another weekend shift tommorrow morning.

As for the order of the games, I’m going to probably have Poppy’s game first (because I can explain how it works) and we’ll have a random generator on the other levels based on everyone else’s ideas. I hope you’re all excited! 🎲

Also, guys!! How you feel about a family pet or two?

I’m pretty sure they always had either a cat or dog in the house to play with! Maybe even an aquarium of fish!

Also if anyone needs help with FCs, I have some suggestions. Emma Stone, Madeline Petsch, Lily Cole, Holland Roden for girls. Tom Holland, Timothy Chalamet, and Finn Wolfhard for boys. Their mom is Julianne Moore and their dad is Sean Connery, if that helps. :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I just wanted to give an update. At this moment, I can’t unfortunately start our group RP. My dog has gotten really sick this weekend and we didn’t really receive any good news from the vet. It’s been really weighing on my mental and so I’ve had no current motivation to write. I apologize to everyone waiting. Thank you for understanding and I hope you’re all doing well!

omg no, i'm so sorry about your dog - a sick pet can genuinely be so stressful and heartbreaking. i know it doesn't mean much coming from an internet stranger, but i hope you and your dog will be okay. 💙 aaa it's a shame this couldn't start, but real life always comes first!! if you ever decide to revive this i will definitively join, but def no pressure, mental health is much more important.

good luck and i hope everything goes well aaa!!

omg no, i'm so sorry about your dog - a sick pet can genuinely be so stressful and heartbreaking. i know it doesn't mean much coming from an internet stranger, but i hope you and your dog will be okay. 💙 aaa it's a shame this couldn't start, but real life always comes first!! if you ever decide to revive this i will definitively join, but def no pressure, mental health is much more important.

good luck and i hope everything goes well aaa!!

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me. ❤️❤️❤️

I’m definitely not thinking of leaving for too long. Just need to get out of this headspace for a bit. I’ll definitely message/tag you when I plan to start up again. Until then, I hope you and everyone else is doing well and finds other super fun RPs to participate in.

definitvely do tag/message me if you do! but again, i hope everything goes well and good luck. 💓 i hope you and your dog will be okay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back