• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Game’s Afoot (OOC)

Aethereal

Pew Pew Hearts

pafjACW.gif

The Game’s Afoot

Thanks for being patient everyone! Here’s the OOC where you can introduce yourselves, plot, and share anything you’d like.

Thank you for coming onboard! 🎉

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I have the CS thread up. It’s still a WIP, but feel free to start filling in your characters. LINK!

Also, I’d appreciate a tiny blurb that I can put up in the beginning, if it’s alright with you guys. 😅

Welcome! I’m so super excited to have this going!

What ideas do you guys have for us as siblings? I’m kinda imagining that they’re at least close, if not a little disjointed at times. I can see my character, Poppy, looking up to the older siblings and maybe just chilling with the Twins.

PLSSS THANK YOU AAA!! 💝 THATS SO NICE.

and also omg, i can already imagine the dynamic. 👀i was hoping there would be a more, idk if chaotic is the right word but a sibling that maybe he could have a complicated relationship with! since she's more of a loose canon, maybe he always used to worry over and scold her or something? also pls not the molly ringwald era. :'')imagine she got a crazy haircut at one point and he acted like she just joined a gang jgfjhg.

and yeah!! i think maybe art trivia, though more obscure/in-depth than just 'who painted the mona lisa?' i was thinking art in general like also singing and etc, but i think paintings, drawings, sculptures and stuff like that would be easier to handle. 0:

and omg,, i was kinda hoping he was like parent figure, it would def explain some of his bad traits fjgjdg. i can imagine him trying to keep hell from breaking loose and it just never working. 🥲 BUT PLS I LOVE THAT, THE MEME.... pls head canon, they were like that vine of that baby up on that mattress. 😭 this one. he's just the one yelling 'stop putting them up there' and the youngest is straight up vibing.

but yes, ooc works fine w me!! lemme just drop in rq!

I hope it’s okay that I answered here. ^_^

YES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE!! ❤️

And I really, really want to make that baby meme canon! It’s chef’s kiss! 👌

I think Poppy would respect the heck out of the eldest for having to deal with their Dad’s shenanigans the longest. Like the boy survived and lived to tell the tale. And I’d love for this relationship to be complicated too. Like what if Poppy was like really close to him before, but was suddenly growing distant. Like she used to follow him around and now she’s not even coming home on curfew. 😆

I was thinking that the oldest brother and oldest sister probably clashed a lot tbh. I think it’s just a matter of who’s boss because Walliver Walliver ’s character sounds like a badass who wouldn’t back down from a challenge. Like imagine if they’re both just going at each other and the Twins and Poppy are just there chewing popcorn. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! 🍿

well... my twin is just like... "we should have the company be run by the workers and stop using sweatshop labor" and then they get ignored and then go form a union

well... my twin is just like... "we should have the company be run by the workers and stop using sweatshop labor" and then they get ignored and then go form a union

I LOVE THIS!! 💕

I think your Twin is so socially and globally aware that I’m sure their Dad was sweating buckets around trying to discuss his ideas with them. But also, he did low-key appreciate their input and probably was inspired to make their board game company more sustainable - like maybe eliminating the plastic wrapping. But yes to a especially “woke” child heir that their family needs! 🥰

I LOVE THIS!! 💕

I think your Twin is so socially and globally aware that I’m sure their Dad was sweating buckets around trying to discuss his ideas with them. But also, he did low-key appreciate their input and probably was inspired to make their board game company more sustainable - like maybe eliminating the plastic wrapping. But yes to a especially “woke” child heir that their family needs! 🥰
full comunism

I hope it’s okay that I answered here. ^_^

YES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE!! ❤️

And I really, really want to make that baby meme canon! It’s chef’s kiss! 👌

I think Poppy would respect the heck out of the eldest for having to deal with their Dad’s shenanigans the longest. Like the boy survived and lived to tell the tale. And I’d love for this relationship to be complicated too. Like what if Poppy was like really close to him before, but was suddenly growing distant. Like she used to follow him around and now she’s not even coming home on curfew. 😆

I was thinking that the oldest brother and oldest sister probably clashed a lot tbh. I think it’s just a matter of who’s boss because Walliver Walliver ’s character sounds like a badass who wouldn’t back down from a challenge. Like imagine if they’re both just going at each other and the Twins and Poppy are just there chewing popcorn. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! 🍿
pls nows my chance to finally use all of the siblings ive been saving. 😭 but omg i adore that!! thats so sweet but also kind of sad? like, maybe the eldest gave poppy advice or taught her stuff while their dad wasn't around. maybe it could be bitter-sweet with both of them not having talked together for a while? like, a genuine deep conversation. but also omg the potential for embarrassment on the elder's part. he could just be like 'what do you mean you dont want this teletubbies shirt i got you? remember when you were 7 and you were obsessed with them.' or something like that fjjgdh.

and yeah, that could def be a thing if Walliver Walliver is okay with it! maybe since they're the oldest they didn't really get to have a childish dynamic with each other? like, there wasn't really time to fight over crayons when there's younger siblings to watch. 0: idk let me know what u think.

as for the twins, i think he would also fret over them?

also omg the cs!! i'll drop in a placeholder and finish it today or tomorrow i hope!! aaa

I'm so happy to be here! :) I absolutely love Poppy

Aww, thank you! She’s your typical baby of the family. The one who’s super affectionate with all her siblings and kinda want them to get along. But also she’s trying to figure herself out since she really doesn’t have a good direction in life yet.

18? 19? coledge age... will m/c have skipped grades? yes

I was actually thinking maybe somewhere between 20-24 for the twins. At least there’s a good gap in between them all to give their parents a break. I’m okay with shifting to 19 though, if you guys would prefer it.

And I think having that interest in politics is super interesting! I’m personally not familiar with it myself (I’m an aspiring medicine major), but I like learning about things so I’m glad to have some exposure to it.

pls nows my chance to finally use all of the siblings ive been saving. 😭 but omg i adore that!! thats so sweet but also kind of sad? like, maybe the eldest gave poppy advice or taught her stuff while their dad wasn't around. maybe it could be bitter-sweet with both of them not having talked together for a while? like, a genuine deep conversation. but also omg the potential for embarrassment on the elder's part. he could just be like 'what do you mean you dont want this teletubbies shirt i got you? remember when you were 7 and you were obsessed with them.' or something like that fjjgdh.

and yeah, that could def be a thing if Walliver Walliver is okay with it! maybe since they're the oldest they didn't really get to have a childish dynamic with each other? like, there wasn't really time to fight over crayons when there's younger siblings to watch. 0: idk let me know what u think.

as for the twins, i think he would also fret over them?

also omg the cs!! i'll drop in a placeholder and finish it today or tomorrow i hope!! aaa

YAY!! I love my sibling plots so I thought this would be perfect! 💕

OMG! Please! 😭 I think them bonding over their dad’s death is probably good for them. I know they all live seperate lives and some have probably moved out on their own, but like coming back together under one roof is nostalgic! Also that’s true! I mean, I’m pretty sure Poppy’s taste in music, books, etc. were all influenced by her older siblings.

I was actually thinking maybe somewhere between 20-24 for the twins. At least there’s a good gap in between them all to give their parents a break. I’m okay with shifting to 19 though, if you guys would prefer it.

And I think having that interest in politics is super interesting! I’m personally not familiar with it myself (I’m an aspiring medicine major), but I like learning about things so I’m glad to have some exposure to it.
well.... as long as the twins are university age, I'm cool with it. and uh being a poly-sci major... i uhh... yeah. i know this.

quick qurstion though, are the images suposed to come up as the error message?

Oh, which one? Are they the profile header image? Or is it something in the character set-up?

Also, of course! I think 20 would be great! Maybe even 21, on the cusp of graduating? That’s great to hear! I’ll be happy to hear more about politics actually because I know there’s a lot more to it than just the elections. Please teach me oh wise one! 😀

oy uh shall i interest you in some lovely marxism? cause i can do that. oh and despite being at uni, i have a sense of humor that is a mix of bad puns, 12 year old boy who plays fortnight energy, and hella dark self depricating stuff so uh weeeeeeEEEEe

also i dumped wisdom so I'm not that wise (in terms of dnd)

oh and i cannot see any picture

oy uh shall i interest you in some lovely marxism? cause i can do that. oh and despite being at uni, i have a sense of humor that is a mix of bad puns, 12 year old boy who plays fortnight energy, and hella dark self depricating stuff so uh weeeeeeEEEEe

also i dumped wisdom so I'm not that wise (in terms of dnd)

Haha. Yeah, I don’t mind! I think our civics course in high school was really lacking and I’m afraid I’ve forgotten most of what we’ve discussed about the government. But I might need like the Crash Course version because I’d be walking into it blind.

ALSO PUNS! Gimme gimme! I don’t take everything too serious so don’t be afraid of the silliness either. I usually just GIF my reactions, if you couldn’t tell. 😆

I’ve always wanted to try DnD but I just haven’t had the courage to find a group.

But also, if you’re having troubles with the code lemme know. Maybe I can fix the issues too. 👍

Haha. Yeah, I don’t mind! I think our civics course in high school was really lacking and I’m afraid I’ve forgotten most of what we’ve discussed about the government. But I might need like the Crash Course version because I’d be walking into it blind.

ALSO PUNS! Gimme gimme! I don’t take everything too serious so don’t be afraid of the silliness either. I usually just GIF my reactions, if you couldn’t tell. 😆

I’ve always wanted to try DnD but I just haven’t had the courage to find a group.

But also, if you’re having troubles with the code lemme know. Maybe I can fix the issues too. 👍
pm me questions, i shall bestow answers upon thee.

you gifed? How cOuLd I tEllL?

dnd is really fun, believe me

its weird, but like...the pictures all have a blue nope sign on a black background, I'll screenshot it?

pm me questions, i shall bestow answers upon thee.

you gifed? How cOuLd I tEllL?

dnd is really fun, believe me

its weird, but like...the pictures all have a blue nope sign on a black background, I'll screenshot it?

Sure, I’m gonna do a little due diligence and probably try to learn some of the concepts first. Do you have any sites or videos I could watch that would be helpful?

No worries, I see it. Would you be able to PM the picture of your character? Also, may I have permission to edit your post afterwards?

uhhhh i always recomend reading theory itself. you also have to learn the history too... i can recommend some things. I'm looking for a good pic, also, I just wanna know what the others look like, so i know how to make mine look....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back