The Game ❤️

Dan fiddled with his pencil as he thought about Emily. He knew she wasn't ready, an she was obviously just saying that to make him happy. Dan let his have drift off to watch Emily, and he wondered what she was doodling about in her notebook. He sighed, and shifted his attention back over to the lesson the teacher was giving.

Emily balled up a piece of paper and sighed, she put all her things up and noticed it was almost time for her to go, Emily's mom was going to pick her up early. Emily grabbed her phone and texted Dan.

To Dan: Hey. I have to court today, so I won't be here.. So see you later.

Dan felt his phone vibrate in his jeans. He pulled out his phone and read the text on the screen, "Hey. I ha e to court today, so I won't be here.. So see you later." Dan texted Emily back with a simple, "Okay :) "

Emily walked put of the classroom, once the teacher called her to go to the office for dismissal. She walked to her locker and grabbed her bag. Emily walked down to the office and smiled when she saw her mom. "Hi, honey how are you?" She asked and then hugged her, Emily walked out of school and into the car. "Do want to go out to eat or just go to get changed?" She asked Emily backing out of the school parking lot. "Uh. Just get home I'm not really that hungry.." She said and then looked out the window.

To Dan: I wish you could come, it would be better if you could come. I'm scared, what if they find him not guilty?

Dan looked down at the reply from Emily under his desk. He thought for a moment, thinking of what to type into the text box. "Make sure they find him guilty. Do everything you can to make sure he's guilty," Dan typed in before pressing the button to send the text message to Emily.

Emily soon arrived at home, she trudged up the stairs in to her room and then toke off her clothes stepping into the shower. Emily washed her hair and then body, she stepped out and them walked to her closet to pick something out to wear. Emily picked out a simple white shirt with her black and white skirt, paired off with her jean jacket and her brown slippers. She blow dried her hair and curled the ends. She pulled on then undergarments that Dan picked out a week ago and them her clothes. "Emily? Are you almost done?" She sighed "yeah!" She slipped on her shoes and the walked down stairs

Her outfit:

aqa3e6u9.jpg

judevete.jpg

The bell rang, and it was time for second hour, science. Dan picked up his heavy backpack and slung it over his shoulder. He followed the swarm of students out of the classroom and headed straight down the hall for science class. He hung his backpack over the back of his chair and sat in the hard, cold chair. Dan pulled out his phone and typed into the text box, "Do you want me to pick you up after court?" He read over his text before pressing send and shoving the phone back into the back picket of Dan's jeans. Dan the looked up at the front of the classroom and waited for the lesson the teacher would be giving to begin.

Emily was currently in the car with her mom, listening to her favorite station. "Mom?" Emily asked, lifting her head up from the window "Yes?" "Are you alright? I know that your scared or mad at me and I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to tell you.." Emily eyes burned with tears. "Oh. Honey, I'm not mad you, I'm just a little disappointed that you didn't tell me.." She put her hand on Emily's thigh rubbing soothing circles there. "I'm sorry. " she stated shortly after a pause of silence.emily sighed when she felt her purse vibrate.

To Dan: Yeah. Thanks, then I'll tell you what happened. I gotta go, I just go there.

Dan read his texturing Emily, making "Read" pop up on Emily's screen. He didn't reply back because there was no need to, and the lesson had just began.

(( sorry for short post! ))

Emily climbed into Dan's truck tears streamed down her face. She was pissed. "How could he not be found guilty?!" She yelled, throwing her arms around Dan. "He was found innocent. Danny, I'm scared what if he comes to my house?" She sobbed.

Sorry it so short!!))

Dan furrowed his eyebrows and a scowl formed on his face. "What? He was found innocent?" he asked, sounding a little pissed as well. Dan wiped up the tears that fell on Emily's cheeks. "Don't worry, he's not going to come to your house," he mumble into her ear and kissed her gently. "And if he does..."

Emily kissed him back and put on a smile "let's just go home.." She mumbled, all she wanted to do, was to fall asleep in his arms. "I missed you" she said, kissing him again and then put her head on the warm window. Emily felt a tap on the window, she listed her only to see Hayden with a stupid smirk on his face.

Sorry it short!! ))

Dan looked out the window when he heard a tap on the glass. He saw some guy, probably about their age, with a stupid smirk on his face. Is that him?" he asked Emily, pointing to the guy at the window. "Is that Hayden?" Dan asked, a scowl forming on his face and his eyebrows furrowing.

Emily nodded and then locked the door. "Let's just go" she replied, turned on the car for him and then looking to see if he had left, he hadn't. "Go away Hayden, " she said shooing him away. "No. I'm never going to leave, not till I get my girl back. " he yelled hitting the car and putting emphasis on the 'my' part, then ran a hand through his dirty blond hair.

Dan rolled down the window all the way and looked at Hayden sternly. "I suggest you leave right now," he said politely, but he was obviously as angry as hell.

"Or what?" Hayden asked with a smirk and tilted his head.

"Get the fuck away. Now," Dan ordered, his voice raising.

"Or what?" he repeated, a stupid smirk still plastered on his face. Dan hopped out of the truck and shoved Hayden.

Emily watched as the events unraveled In front of her, her eyes widen In fear as Dan hopped out of the truck "Dan! No! He not worth our time!" She yelled and bit her lip. She watched as Dan's fist connected with Hayden's face. Emily hopped put of the truck and grabbed Dan shoulder. "Please don't of this." She said her voice wobbly with tears "you listen to the girl," Hayden sneered, wiping the blood from his nose. Hayden stepped closer to Emily, his face inches from hers. Hayden's lips connected with Emily's, Emily gaged and started to cry even more. It felt just like the night at the party over again. But oddly, she felt like kissing back, like she was kissing Dan.

Dan kicked Hayden where no guy wanted to be kicked. He proceeded to punch the side of his cheek, his hands colliding with the blood on his nose. "Don't you ever touch her again," he yelled in his face, and he grabbed his shirt just to throw him on the ground. Hayden stood back up and shoved Dan.

"I think it would be best if we just stopped," he said, lightly pushing him away from him. "Let's go," he said to Emily sternly, still glaring at Emily's old boyfriend, Hayden. Dan wiped his hands off on his jeans and grabbed Emily's hand.

Emily cried even harder and hopped into the truck. She sobbed into her hand and locked the door. "I-I just wanna go home." She said as Dan got into the truck and backed out of the parking lot of the courthouse.

Sorry it so short!!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back