The Game ❤️

Emily laughed at his mistake before replying to his question "Well, because I'm cold" she said. Emily laid her head on Dan's chest and then snuggled deep into his chest. "What's one thing that you could change?" She asked him after a pause of silence. "And what do you want to do after this? Just a sleep? I kinda need sleep" she added and then smiled .

@Amity

"What do I need to change, exactly?" Dan asked, tilting his head. "And sure, we can sleep, if you wan to," he agreed with a slight shrug. Dan kissed her softly on Emily's lips, moving his hands up to her hair.

Emily smiled and kissed him softly "you wouldn't change anything? Not anything ?" She said shrugging and then yawned.

Sorry this is short!! But, time skip?)) @Amity

~ Time Skip ~

Emily woke an pair of Arms wrapped around her body and her legs around his, she smiled at what had happened last night and just the memory brought heat up to her cheeks. Emily quietly slid out of the bed and grabbed a pair of yoga shorts and a tank top. She slipped into the shower and soaped up, once she was done she stepped out and quickly dried her self off before changing into her clothes. She grabbed a hair tie and pulled her hair into a messy bun.

@Amity I had to go to a chorus concert, sorry!

Dan awoke from his deep slumber, his tired eyes slowly creeping open. He thought about the night before and smiled at the memory. He through the comforter off of his body. Dan moaned tiredly an stretched out the muscles in his body. Finally, Dan crawled out of bed and searched for Emily. He ruffled his bed head with his hands and called out, "Emily?" He walked out of the room slowly with a yawn.

Emily walked out of the bathroom, smiling. "Dan?" She called, noticing he wasn't in bed anymore, she sighed and walked down stairs. "Good Morning, Honey" Emily's mom said with a smile, Emily flashed her a smile and then kissed Grace on the forehead, she giggled and grabbed a Cheerios off her food tray. Emily grabbed a banana but muffin and toke a small bite.

@Amity

"Hey," Dan said as soon as he saw her. Dan through on a pair of pants so he wouldn't be seen in his boxers by Emily's mother. He trudged down the stairs to see Emily and her mom down there. "Good morning, guys," Dan said casually as he looked at Emily and then at her mom.

Emily toke another small bite of her muffin and then smiled at Grace as she tugged at her hair. "No, Gracie" she stated firmly with a hint of playfulness, Grace ignored it and then kept playing with her hair. "Hey, good morning", she said, jumping a little bit as he spoke. Every time Emily saw him all she could think about was last night, it made heat surge up into her cheeks.

Just then there was a loud, but soft knock on the front door. Emily side and ran a hand through her hair and trudge to the door, she sighed once again before putting her hand on the handle and slowly opened it. "Emily?!" The voice said from outside the door. "Hayden?" Emily spoke, diddly loosing her words. "Yeah, it's me. I came here to see my daughter" Emily's eyes bulged with fear and then looked at Dan.

@Amity

Dan chuckled at Emily's blushed cheeks and Grace's hands tugging at her hair. "Good morning," he said. Dan walked over to Emily and tucked her hand back behind her hair effort planting a small kiss on her lips. His head turned to hear a knock on the front door. Dan let Emily answer it, and he stayed put standing where Emily was sitting. He didn't notice who it was at first, but once he heard the words, "I'd like to see my child," Dan became alert and realized who the voice was coming from right away. Hayden.

"I'm sorry, what did he just say?" Dan asked Emily. Anger began to build up in his voice, and he stomped over to Emily. "I rely hope I didn't hear what I thought I heard," he stated, looking over at Hayden, but then he shifted back over to Emily's eyes.

Emily's eyes brimmed with tears, she sighed and slapped Hayden in the face "you did that on purpose!" She yelled. Emily's mom came rushing in with Grace in her arms "what's wrong? Emily, honey? Are you alright?" She asked in a sweet tone. Emily grabbed Grace from her arms and said, "here Hayden , take your child, and yes Dan, I have a baby.." She bit her lip to try and stop the tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, and know I will loose the best thing that has ever happened to me." Emily stomped up the stairs with Grace in her arms, trying to get her to stop crying, while going into her room.

@Amity

Dan sighed angrily as he watched Emily's palm collide with Hayden's cheek. He stared at Emily for a moment in silence. "You know what, I think it's just best if I leave right now..." he said, clenching his jaw together. Dan walked out the door, as he purposely hit Hayden with his shoulder to get past him on his way out.

Emily kissed Graces forehead. She sighed angrily and turned on some cartoons for Grace to watch and then pulled her hair into a messy bun. "Emily?" Hayden's voice carried through the hallway "yeah?" She said tired and defeated. "I'm sorry, I never should have forced you to you know, I knew you weren't ready but I was drunk." She sighed "whatever, what you did to me is unforgivable and you gave me a kid!" She yelled, closing the door and walking back to Grace on the bed, she smiled as Grace started to giggle at something the Bubble Guppies said. "Emily?" Emily's mom said behind the door. She walked over towards the door and opened it slowly. "Yes?" She said, running a hand through her hair. "I'm sorry, that Dan left you.. Why don't we go out to eat?" Her mom asked in sweet tone of voice. "Sure, let me get ready" Emily walked to her closet and picked out a pair of shorts and cute blouse paired off with her black flip flops. She then dressed Grace into purple shirt and a pair of shorts. Then paired it off with some white sandals.

Dan hopped in his truck before slamming the heavy door loudly. He pressed his palms to her forehead in frustration, letting his head fall on the steering wheel. His head fell on the horn, and a loud honk vibrated in the air. Dan pressed on the truck's gas pedal and pulled out of Emily's driveway after removing his hand from his forehead and propping his head up straight with his neck. "I'd like to see my child," echoed in Dan's head. There was nothing that could bring any two people closet than having a child together. A god damn child. I guess you could say that Dan was... jealous.

Emily put Grace in her car seat and slid into the passenger side. She watched as Dan pulled out of her driveway and onto the open road. She couldn't help but to tear up, she had just lost the best thing that ever had happen to her, except for Grace. "Where do you want to eat?" Emily's mom asked, breaking the silence after a long pause. "How about we go to the diner? My friend is Suppose to be working there today" Emily's mom curtly nodded and pulled put of the driveway and onto the road. Emily reached over and turned up the music, The Locket by Lauren Alainia.

Dan awoke from his deep slumber. The morning sun was shining through the cracks in his blinds. He was missing Emily. Badly. He decided to grab his phone off of his nightstand and text Emily, "Hey, can we talk later? ..." Dan sighed at placed his phone back on his nightstand. He hopped out of bed, dragging himself over to the shower. Dan stripped down to nothing as he turned the knob to start the shower. Steaming hot water poured out of the shower head, and Dan stepped onto the tub floor of the shower. He scrubbed his body and hair before stepping out after about ten minutes. Dan stared at his reflection in the mirror, his jaw clenched. What an idiot, he thought about himself as Dan made eye contact with himself.

Emily placed Grace into her high chair and then walked to the pantry and grabbed the fruit loops, pouring some on her tray. Emily jumped a little when her phone buzzed in her pocket. She sighed and read who the text was from, it was from Dan. She was missing him, but she was also a bit angry at him, he didn't leave with out talk to her or anything. She sighed before replying.

Emily: Sure, but I have to bring Grace, because my mom is at work..

Dan picked up a towel and wrapped it loosely around his waist. He saw his screen on his phone light up, so he walked over to it and picked it up with his free hand that wasn't holding on to his towel. His eyes scanned over the text before texting back, "Sure, that's fine." Dan put his phone back on his dresser, and he then shuffled through his clothing to find an outfit to wear. He pulled out a simple pair of blue jeans and a red t-shirt. Dan dropped his towel, slipped on his boxers, then threw on the rest of his clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily picked up Grace from her chair and walked up the stairs placing her on the bed and walking to her closet. "Gracie? What should mommy wear?" Emily asked, smiling. "That one." She said in her small baby voice. Grace is about 2, so she just learning to talk. She picked out her red Ramones t-shirt and her blue jean shorts.

She picked out a pair of shorts and a matching Ramones t-shirt for Grace and her little chuck Taylor's. Emily walked to her bathroom and grabbed a hair tie. She put grace's hair into a fishtail braid and did the same to her hair. She applied a little bit of makeup and then walked Down stairs. Emily then grabbed her purse and then baby bag.

Emily: Okay, um.. Where do you want to meet at?

Dan's phone vibrated on the wood surface of his nightstand, causing it to move in small distances at a time. He picked it up from the nightstand, and it made one last vibration in the palms of his large hands. Dan opened up to Emily and his conversation to read Emily's latest text that she had sent him. "Okay, um.. Where do you want to meet at?" the text from Emily read. He looked up at the ceiling of his bedroom, getting prepared for what he should type to text Emily back. He typed in a small message into the text box. Dan read it over carefully before pressing the "send" button.

Dan: I don't care. We can just meet at my house, if you'd like. Or like... Starbucks or something like that, if you want, I guess.

He shoved his phone in back pocket of his jeans as he headed towards the bathroom. Dan took one last look of himself in the mirror before walking into the living room to flicker on the television with the press of a button on the television remote. He plopped himself down on the couch and kicked his feet up onto the cushion, waiting for his phone to vibrate as a signal that a new text message from Emily had arrived. Dan stared at the screen of the television, but he wasn't really engaged in whatever show he was watching because his mind was on Emily. What was he going to say? Would it be awkward? Does she hate him? Will she forgive him for acting like a total ass and walking out on him? There were tons of questions to be answered and there were many things that were to be said.

OUT OF CHARACTER: Sorry that I have been online! I was out shopping today, and yesterday I was stuck hanging out at my dad's work with no wi-fi.

Emily bounced Grace on her lap and smiles as she started to giggle. Emily's phone lit up and vibrated on her coffee table. She picked it up her phone and read what the text had said. I don't care. We can just meet at my house, if you'd like. Or like... Starbucks or something like that, if you want, I guess. The text from Dan had read. She looked down, thinking about what she should text him back with. She sighed before hitting the "send button"

Emily: Uh, how about Starbucks?

Emily felt uncomfortable bringing her baby to his house after the bad episode, the day after the trail. She put her phone back on the coffee table. "Do you want anything to drink, Gracie?" She nodded and smiled "Apple juice? Milk?" "Milk." Emily place Grace beside her and walked towards the kitchen, grabbing her sippy cup and filling it with milk. Emily thought it was going to be awkward, but she didn't hate him, but she was still mad at him for just leaving. Why could he just stayed and let her explain? She had a bunch of question that needed to be a answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back