• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...just a doughnut''
Akane nodded in agreement, "I might just get coffee or something. I'm not reallt hungry anyways."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''theres this thing call an AI chipped into Neruka's head. She chipped it herself. She said its the type of AI to find out every bit of information on one individual. its also the type of AI to help her during combat......she told me to tell you this but...dont freak out when i tell you...''
...☫Seria took a deep breath☫...

''Rini. remember that time you signed up for being a role model or something? it was partially a lie. the woman who hired you had a tablet with your file on it. so she knew what to do with you and what you were. and when you entered a room with all of the maids, the doors closed and a sleeping gas filled the air. you were one of the last trying to open the door but you fell under gas. then scientists rushed in and cleaned the room thus taking you and all the maids to a lab.

Rini. your like Klef and Alejandro but just didnt know. You. You've been chipped''

''...curiosity..''

...✦She said as she finished washing the dishes✦...

(wanna do something with Nanase and Kioko? She still has private lessons)

...❆Rini didn't say anything for a while, she just stared at Seria with a blank expression. Wait... so she's been chipped this entire time and had worried about being chipped for nothing. Did that mean.. she couldn't use any of her powers? If she had any that is, Rini didn't know. That was surprising to say the least, and a bit scary. The fact that she had been taken to a room and was then knocked out by sleeping gas, was probably the most terrifying part. She didn't like that at all❆...

"Oh..."

-----

...❤︎Celia nodded and took another bite of her doughnut before responding❤︎...

"Oh okay, I thought it was because you liked someone."

-----

(( For now, Kioko is gonna stay on Ecrilia for a bit before coming back to earth. So maybe later ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini didn't say anything for a while, she just stared at Seria with a blank expression. Wait... so she's been chipped this entire time and had worried about being chipped for nothing. Did that mean.. she couldn't use any of her powers? If she had any that is, Rini didn't know. That was surprising to say the least, and a bit scary. The fact that she had been taken to a room and was then knocked out by sleeping gas, was probably the most terrifying part. She didn't like that at all❆...

"Oh..."

-----

...❤︎Celia nodded and took another bite of her doughnut before responding❤︎...

"Oh okay, I thought it was because you liked someone."

-----

(( For now, Kioko is gonna stay on Ecrilia for a bit before coming back to earth. So maybe later ))
''try not to ask Beatrice such questions...in fact, try to avoid asking involving the chip. if i was there sooner, i wouldve got you and all the maids out...cmon, lets go eat so you can probably get your mind off the chip. k?''

...✦Zenya just kept quiet and continued washing the dishes✦...

(have her come to Eleysia instead
xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"I told you it wasn't all that scary." Elora said with a laugh before she stood up, picking up the wrappers off of her lap and the ones in the chair next to her. She soon smoothed out the bottom of her yukata before thinking for a moment. She hadn't really thought about what to do next, which she could have done while watching the movie. Though then she wouldn't have been listening to the movie. At least, that's what she thought. "Let's see... there's two mech that I have, that we could use and test things out with or I also have one of those indoor skydiving tubes... expect it's the entire room and not just a tube." Elora explained before trying to thinking of something else.

Talia thought about her options, the idea of mechs seeming really fun to her, thougshe she knew that the indoor skydiving room sounded fun also. "How about the indoor skydiving?" She asked, making her decision. "Mechs sound fun and all, but I've never been skydiving before."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...✦Arashea said just putting on a shirt and some shorts✦...
Akane walked towards the door, as she fixed her shirt. "Let's keep all this between us by the way. What we did wasn't intended after all.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''s-sure''
"Good to see we're on the same page." Akane said, before walking out of the room. "Now, let's go and enjoy our morning and just relax. Sort of how we did yesterday on the balcony."

Roman said:
"Good to see we're on the same page." Akane said, before walking out of the room. "Now, let's go and enjoy our morning and just relax. Sort of how we did yesterday on the balcony."
''sure''

Roman said:
"Let me guess: the cave?" Alejandro asked. He then took a seat on the ground and looked up at Klef, !"If you need a place to stay, my household has plenty of space for more."
"How did you know?" Klef asked, suprised that his guess was so accurate. "I'm good, I don't want to waste (insert amount of days after the lab) building a house!" They said half-jokingly as sat down with their legs crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana watched as Ayen returned the plate to her. Honestly, being as hungry as she was she wanted to just rip into the food and swallow it whole, but 1) she knew she'd get reprimanded if she did, and really she just wanted to eat, and 2) Ayen came over and started guiding her hands through the motions of correctly using a fork and knife before she could start eating it herself. She watched as he guided her hands into cutting the food into smaller pieces. Well, at least this way it might be easier to eat it, with the smaller pieces being easier to fit in her mouth and chew. Though, when he stepped back, she realized the knife and fork were hard to hold the way he had done it, so she just wrapped her hand around the fork and stuck it in the food, while holding the knife the same way as she cut it into smaller pieces. It was a crude cut, but it worked. When she was done, she set the knife down and took the fork in her hand as best she could before stabbing a piece and bringing it up to her mouth. As he spoke, Lilliana nodded, speaking in response with her mouth full. He hadn't mentioned anything about that♧...

"O-oh, okeh. Thah shounds god."
...♗Ayen watched Lilliana after he had let go of her hands, and she did well enough, but she did need to improve still, but unfortunately she still spoke with her mouth full, and though he hadn't mentioned this morning, he had told her the night before not to talk with her mouthful the night before, so he simply folded arms and shook his head before letting out a sigh♗...

"Hey, well you're at it Lilliana, don't talk with your mouthful, it's rude and improper."

...♗Ayen then walked over to the counter and grabbed his own plate before walking back over to the table and sitting down, now thinking of other matters, maybe it would be wise to teach Lilliana his native language as well, he had certain things planned for the coming days, so in that time he would teach both her and Len proper noble etiquette, then possibly royal etiquette as well♗...

"Also, how would you like to see my homeland you two? If you can stay on top of your studies we may go there."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"shira and yuki!" she said happily to her
"ok come on." he said as he lead her out of the grounds

[/QUOTE]
"Those are very nice names," Cassandra said, looking around, "Very exotic, you know what I mean?"

"Coming!" Ryan follows Jace, transforming into her angel on the way out. "Anyway, where is everyone who used to go to the school? What would they be doing? I mean, surely humans haven't accepted us, right?"

If they were, maybe Ryan could become an actual singer sensation! She had a pretty nice name, it was just that people got creeped out when they knew she was mythical. She was inhuman. She was a freak.

Brushing a strand of her hair aside, Ryan continued to follow. So what they thought she was a freak, Ryan wouldn't call it a lie.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''try not to ask Beatrice such questions...in fact, try to avoid asking involving the chip. if i was there sooner, i wouldve got you and all the maids out...cmon, lets go eat so you can probably get your mind off the chip. k?''
...✦Zenya just kept quiet and continued washing the dishes✦...

(have her come to Eleysia instead xD )
...❆Well that was gonna be a little hard to forget, but alright. Now she wondered if she could ever get it removed or would it just be there forever? Sighing quietly, Rini chewed on her lower lip before speaking❆...

"Okay... I'll try. Food sounds good right about now, I can't really remember the last time I ate."

-------

...❤︎Celia continued eating her doughnut until she was finished, then threw away the wrapper in the nearby trashcan. She soon spoke once more, hoping up on the counter and kicking her feet. She wanted to know what Zenya had done during the day while she had napped❤︎...

"So what have you been doing all day?"

------

(( Kioko doesn't even know how to get there
xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Well that was gonna be a little hard to forget, but alright. Now she wondered if she could ever get it removed or would it just be there forever? Sighing quietly, Rini chewed on her lower lip before speaking❆...
"Okay... I'll try. Food sounds good right about now, I can't really remember the last time I ate."

-------

...❤︎Celia continued eating her doughnut until she was finished, then threw away the wrapper in the nearby trashcan. She soon spoke once more, hoping up on the counter and kicking her feet. She wanted to know what Zenya had done during the day while she had napped❤︎...

"So what have you been doing all day?"

------

(( Kioko doesn't even know how to get there
xD ))
''thats cuz you never did. Neruka told me that too. cmon, we'll go to a night club i know and we can chow on some good food there. i can get us a VIP room''

''well...nothing really. just talking to Miltia and Melanie...well, thats what Lucia and Lucelia's middle names were...they rather go by those names than their originals. the originals only during their true appearance''

Roman said:
Talia thought about her options, the idea of mechs seeming really fun to her, thougshe she knew that the indoor skydiving room sounded fun also. "How about the indoor skydiving?" She asked, making her decision. "Mechs sound fun and all, but I've never been skydiving before."
Elora Capistrano

Elora chuckled, "And you've used a mech before?" She asked jokingly before the projector turned off, killing the light of the on the screen projector, which then went back up into the ceiling. She looked at the bowl of popcorn, which had a few kernels in it but was for the most part empty. Picking up the empty bowl, she held it with one had as she continued. "We can do the indoor skydiving then. It's at the lower level of the house, lucky not to low. And it'll be pretty bright in there too."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦The look of concern didn't seem to fade even as he said this. What Akira was doing, was comforting, but it didn't put Asuka's worries at ease. Maybe just to be on the safe side, she'd get a nurse later. Not that she didn't trust the fact that he could very well be fine, but it was better to be safe then sorry in her opinion. Asuka soon sighed quietly and spoke❦...

"If you're sure.. I realize, but you should be more concerned about yourself right now, rather than me."
...♅Akira smiled and shook his head slowly, replying to Asuka as he slightly tightened his grasp on Asuka's hand, a subconscious indicator of pain surging through his body due to the poison. Even through the pain, Akira maintained his smile, and never broke his eyes away from Asuka♅...

Impossible. Nothing could stop me being worried about you in times like these..

...Ragnarok, Kenji and Ariadne continued fighting the army outside of the hospital's three quadrants☄...

...☬Ariadne beat down another opponent, shortly before she spoke to her child and her pair☬...

These guys don't quit! How's everything going on your sides?

...ΦRagnarok killed two more men shortly before he repliedΦ...

I must admit, they've grown stronger. We're actually being pushed back..

...ΨKenji had cut down many of his opponents, too much to count, yet they still came for the hospital. Kenji replied back to his parents as his red flames began emitting around him in the form of an auraΨ...

They just keep coming. We may need to fall back into the hospital soon.

uVqM9SF_zpsq0p71pe1.gif

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi moved to look at Kaori, bag in hand before he let out a sigh of relief, not really sure why he would have been worried in the first place, she wasn't the type to run from her problems, too him Kaori was far too stubborn to do that. For the moment Masahi walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, placing the bag down next to him Masahi pulled out the pill the pharmacist pointed out as the morning after pill before showing it to Kaori♝...
"Y'know, we actually caught the situation far before it was to late, this pill works up to 120 hours, most effective within 72, in other words, we avoided the worst."

...♝Masahi offered a still weary smile while offering the pill to Kaori, hoping she felt as reveled as he did, the crisis had been avoided, though Masahi wasn't sure how Kaori would feel if she were to look into the bag and see the condoms and every day birth control♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori smiled at Masahi as he walked over to the bed and sat down, taking the box with the pill from his hand. She noticed there was more in the bag, so she grabbed it to inspect what was inside. She noticed the other package, and couldn't tell what it was until she had taken it out, finding it to be birth control. Really, she was mostly surprised to see that he was able to obtain it so easily, but she was grateful at the action. And of course, there were condoms. She didn't need to take them out for her to know what they were. Placing the two boxes back into the bag, Kaori placed a hand on top of Masahi's, smiling softly☆...

"Well that's good to hear. Also... thank you."

Roman said:
Takashi tapped the table in thought, maybe it's been more than just awhile. He smiled and looked at her, speaking in a light tone, "Feels like centuries to me." He said, laughing lightly. "And since I'm back, you can expect a lot more dates~"
...₪Violetta nodded, pulling out the menu and glancing over the contents. Of course she knew what she wanted, she just wanted to check the other options anyways. And of course, her eyes scanned over the wine list. The best red wine was a must, since this was their first date in a while. Setting the menu down, Violetta smiled back at Takashi as she spoke₪...

"Oh, is that so? Well then, I'll look forward to them~"

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon made a small noise of surprise as he pulled her into a hug. Not that she minded, of course, but it was sudden, and she was caught off guard. Especially since her attention was elsewhere, mainly on the activities happening around them. Her attention was taken from the transporter to Achilles as he spoke, responding soon after⊗...

"Well, I could go for anything. Meat is always good. Yumi likes dishes with rice and veggies, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind something else."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas sighed then shooked his head, so, doing this the civil way maybe a bit harder than he thought, but that was probably because he needed to add something else to make her a bit more controllable, so for the time being the smile on his face changed to one that said he knew a secret as he spoke in a tone so only the girl would hear him♜...

"Well, maybe you should, but first tell me, what type of person has wings hidden under their shirt? And would they know others that are strange, or with power?"

...♜Thomas smirked as he finished talking then simply gestured for Lumina to follow him hoping what he had said had been enough to make her at least semi obedient, if it hadn't he may need to show some actual power or call upon his squad of solders, but he'd much rather not, that would put the humans around him on edge, and if a whole crowd was acting the same, well, that would bore him to much♜...

"So, to the Cafe, or will i need to show these people what you are?"

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina froze upon his words. She stared at him with a face as pale as a ghost. His sudden statement about her wings took her by surprise, and it scared her that he would know about them. Looking at this man, Lumina backed up another step, toward the hospital, though she wasn't sure if she was too far away to make a run for it. Trying to regain some composure, she cleared her throat before speaking again, though her eyes showed elements of fear at the man before her♤...

"W-what are you talking about? E-even if I did, it's not like creatures like that a-are uncommon. T-the world is used to supernatural creatures."

Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
Kili awoke early, and slipped out of bed quietly, rushing to the kitchen. With a smile, he cracked his knuckles, and examined all of the possibilities before him. Kili had been meaning to try his hand at cooking for some time, rather than just poofing up a full course meal all the time.

"Alright, demon king. This can't be too hard. All you have to do is brown some eggs, and scramble some sausage....wait, what the hell am I talking about?" He said to himself, before shrugging off the mistake as he got started. After all, just how bad could making breakfast be?

....Several minutes later, an explosion could be felt throughout the entire mansion.
...♒Elyse was sleeping soundly, not having been awakened by Kili getting out of bed, but her eyes flew open at the sound of the explosion. Sitting up, she was about to reach over and wake up Kili when she noticed that he wasn't there. As she walked out of the room, she smelled something... off. Curious, and concerned, she made her way to the kitchen, not knowing what to expect♒...

"...Kili?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen watched Lilliana after he had let go of her hands, and she did well enough, but she did need to improve still, but unfortunately she still spoke with her mouth full, and though he hadn't mentioned this morning, he had told her the night before not to talk with her mouthful the night before, so he simply folded arms and shook his head before letting out a sigh♗...
"Hey, well you're at it Lilliana, don't talk with your mouthful, it's rude and improper."

...♗Ayen then walked over to the counter and grabbed his own plate before walking back over to the table and sitting down, now thinking of other matters, maybe it would be wise to teach Lilliana his native language as well, he had certain things planned for the coming days, so in that time he would teach both her and Len proper noble etiquette, then possibly royal etiquette as well♗...

"Also, how would you like to see my homeland you two? If you can stay on top of your studies we may go there."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana immediately closed her mouth as Ayen scolded her, nodding in response. Now that he said something, she noticed how he was right. Comparing his speech to her own, you could barely understand what she was saying. Plus, it felt like the food was going to fall out of her mouth as she spoke, so it probably looked disgusting as well. Swallowing her food, she stuck another piece of crudely-cut sausage onto her fork and brought it into her mouth, and as she was chewing Ayen spoke once more. He mentioned... his homeland? Lilliana's chewing paused, and she looked up at her father with widened eyes. She didn't really know much about what kind of being he was, or what his homeland was like, so her curiosity was most definitely piqued. She nodded excitedly, and made sure to finish chewing and swallowing before she spoke♧...

"Your homeland? Yeah, that would be awesome! I'd love to!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh hey Mika...could you be so kind as to introduce your friend to me?''
...?Neo said as she walked into the living room?...

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Those are very nice names," Cassandra said, looking around, "Very exotic, you know what I mean?"

"Coming!" Ryan follows Jace, transforming into her angel on the way out. "Anyway, where is everyone who used to go to the school? What would they be doing? I mean, surely humans haven't accepted us, right?"

If they were, maybe Ryan could become an actual singer sensation! She had a pretty nice name, it was just that people got creeped out when they knew she was mythical. She was inhuman. She was a freak.

Brushing a strand of her hair aside, Ryan continued to follow. So what they thought she was a freak, Ryan wouldn't call it a lie.
"This is my friend mama." She said happily as she ran to neo and hugged her happily

"God have you not listened?" He asked with a chuckle. "The humans passed a law that all supernatural a must have a chip implanted into there heads to make them human." He explained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back