• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]((in and out in the same day))

[/QUOTE]
(((( I can totally relate /: ))))

Roman said:
(((( You're not a pain Daniel! ))))
Elliot smiled warmly when Isabella kissed his cheek. "Thank you love." He said softly. "Now, is there anything else you need before I go make your food?"
(Yes I am I keep losing your posts then asking you to find them)

Annabel smile and shook his head. "No that is all." She said to him happily before kissing his cheek again

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]((Ok, I'm guessing they haven't seen each other since being chipped.))

[/QUOTE]
(((( Yeah sounds good. You wanna start us off? ))))

--------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yes I am I keep losing your posts then asking you to find them)
Annabel smile and shook his head. "No that is all." She said to him happily before kissing his cheek again

[/QUOTE]
(((( Do I complain? Nope. Therefore you aren't a pain :) ))))

"Alright. If you wanna come with me to cook, I wouldn't mind the company. Besides, I'd probably do better know you're in the area~" Elliot said, kissing Isabella's cheek in return.

Roman said:
(((( Yeah sounds good. You wanna start us off? ))))
--------

(((( Do I complain? Nope. Therefore you aren't a pain :) ))))

"Alright. If you wanna come with me to cook, I wouldn't mind the company. Besides, I'd probably do better know you're in the area~" Elliot said, kissing Isabella's cheek in return.
(Stil)

Annabel smiled and nodded. "Gladly." She said happily to him with a happy smile

After finally being able to leave the lab, Klef decides to go back to the woods. The woods offered food, shelter, and so many things to do, it would be hard to get bored there. They spent the remainder of the day swimming in lakes, running, catching fish, etc. When nightfall came, they stumbled upon a cave and decided it would be a perfect place to build a house. It seemed as if someone else had lived there judging by the various items spread out across the area, when they took a closer look at all the items it seemed as if they lived there. There was little yellow sticky notes on a few items with familiar handwriting, it was apparent that their mentor knew they would come here and knew where they where. They shrugged, and decided to go to bed. The next days Klef decided would be perfect to start setting up their "room", they gathered materials and made a make-shift door. It took quite a few days to finish due to Klef's other priorities like finding food and swimming. Today the room was complete and Klef was quite proud of the fact that they made it, even though it was poorly made. Klef decide going fishing as a bear in a nearby creek, since Klef had nothing better to do and was not ready to go back to school nor see their mentor again.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Stil)
Annabel smiled and nodded. "Gladly." She said happily to him with a happy smile

[/QUOTE]
Elliot gently grabbed Isabella's hand, and led her to the kitchen. "You sit here, and I'll start cooking." He said, walking her over to a chair.

@Roman[/URL]
Alejandro sat there, at home listening to his dad talk about a bunch of nothing. He hadn't told him he was chipped yet and remained silent as he spoke.

tumblr_npjydnLZEN1r1d32zo1_500.png

It was obvious he was bored and his dad's lecture on how to use his powers to change his looks, or for fighting weren't helping. Alejandro eventually stood up and hugged Roman, "Dad. I'm gonna head out for a bit. Thanks for the talk, I'll make sure I'm careful from now on."
Roman sighed and patted Alejandro's back, "You better son. You better. Now don't stay out too late, I need some help with something later." Alejandro pulled away from the hug and nodded, "Sure thing dad." He said, before vanishing. When he appeared, he was in the forest he last seen Klef in. Oddly enough, he felt a energy source here. He decided he'd look around for a moment, soon coming across a cave... That looked... Pretty different from compared to the ones he's seen.. Out of curiosity, he went aandlooked around. Alejandro eventually stumbled upon a lake, where he seen a familiar face... It was Klef. Alejandro smiled brightly before running towards them and tackling them into a hug. "Klef!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"oh were almost there!" She said happily to her as she walked with the girl
----------

"yup." he said softly to her before stretching his arms. "Its fun when you arent racing with ass holes." he said

[/QUOTE]
"Okay, then let's go." Cassandra followed Mika, she couldn't wait to meet her parents, she was such a sweet little girl.

"Well then," Ryan said, smiling, "I guess you don't want to race me, won't be any fun. Anyway, where are you even going?" Ryan was following him for a reason, right?

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Okay, then let's go." Cassandra followed Mika, she couldn't wait to meet her parents, she was such a sweet little girl.

"Well then," Ryan said, smiling, "I guess you don't want to race me, won't be any fun. Anyway, where are you even going?" Ryan was following him for a reason, right?
Mika nodded excitedly and pulled her twoards the massive mansion happily

-----------

"I'd gladly race when I'm healed." He said to her with a chuckle. "Well you ask to be shown around and that's what I'm doing." He replyed

Roman said:
Alejandro sat there, at home listening to his dad talk about a bunch of nothing. He hadn't told him he was chipped yet and remained silent as he spoke.
tumblr_npjydnLZEN1r1d32zo1_500.png

It was obvious he was bored and his dad's lecture on how to use his powers to change his looks, or for fighting weren't helping. Alejandro eventually stood up and hugged Roman, "Dad. I'm gonna head out for a bit. Thanks for the talk, I'll make sure I'm careful from now on."
Roman sighed and patted Alejandro's back, "You better son. You better. Now don't stay out too late, I need some help with something later." Alejandro pulled away from the hug and nodded, "Sure thing dad." He said, before vanishing. When he appeared, he was in the forest he last seen Klef in. Oddly enough, he felt a energy source here. He decided he'd look around for a moment, soon coming across a cave... That looked... Pretty different from compared to the ones he's seen.. Out of curiosity, he went aandlooked around. Alejandro eventually stumbled upon a lake, where he seen a familiar face... It was Klef. Alejandro smiled brightly before running towards them and tackling them into a hug. "Klef!"
Klef was tackled by something, whoever it was they seemed awfully familiar. When they l0oked to see who it wasto their delight it was Alejandro. "Alejandro?!" They said squeezing Alejandro back, excited to see him. "What are you doing here?" Klef asked, grinning, since they haven't seen anyone in these woods for days.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina blinked as this stranger offered her a drink at a cafe. Why was he doing that? He didn't know her, she didn't know him... people just don't do that... do they? Either way, as she heard his offer she couldn't shake this... uneasy feeling she had about him. She had it ever since she saw him walking around the hospital in the first place. Speaking of that, where were all the other guys that were with him before? They just kinda... disappeared. The longer Lumina stood with this guy, who seemed more casual around her, a perfect stranger, than she had seen anybody be in while. She took a subconscious step back away from him, toward the door, feeling an overwhelming urge to get inside and find Kenji. An apologetic and slightly panicked smile came on her face as she spoke, her voice stuttering a bit from the uneasiness♤...
"A-ah, thats, uh, that's very kind of you, b-but, um, I should be getting back now... t-the person I'm visiting i-is, uh... i-is probably waiting... t-thanks for the offer, though..."
...♜Thomas sighed then shooked his head, so, doing this the civil way maybe a bit harder than he thought, but that was probably because he needed to add something else to make her a bit more controllable, so for the time being the smile on his face changed to one that said he knew a secret as he spoke in a tone so only the girl would hear him♜...

"Well, maybe you should, but first tell me, what type of person has wings hidden under their shirt? And would they know others that are strange, or with power?"

...♜Thomas smirked as he finished talking then simply gestured for Lumina to follow him hoping what he had said had been enough to make her at least semi obedient, if it hadn't he may need to show some actual power or call upon his squad of solders, but he'd much rather not, that would put the humans around him on edge, and if a whole crowd was acting the same, well, that would bore him to much♜...

"So, to the Cafe, or will i need to show these people what you are?"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef was tackled by something, whoever it was they seemed awfully familiar. When they l0oked to see who it wasto their delight it was Alejandro. "Alejandro?!" They said squeezing Alejandro back, excited to see him. "What are you doing here?" Klef asked, grinning, since they haven't seen anyone in these woods for days.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro laughed happily and stood up, offering a hand to his friend, "I just left my house. My dad was lecturing for hours on end and I had to get out of there... And fast." He said, chuckling lightly. "Enough about me though. I should be asking you what you're doing out here."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"hmmm lets just ask around the house." she said to her happily

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

...⊹Yuki said before putting on her outfit and hugging Shira's arm⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini couldn't really help but worry about Seria, considering they were friends. But if she said she shouldn't worry... then she guessed she wouldn't, okay no she still would❆...
"Really? How?"

------

...❤︎Celia thought for a moment before speaking❤︎...

"I think it's a wonderful feeling. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's a little hard to explain, you'll know when you fine someone."
''my own method...do you want to know more about Neruka?''

''i...i see...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika nodded excitedly and pulled her twoards the massive mansion happily
-----------

"I'd gladly race when I'm healed." He said to her with a chuckle. "Well you ask to be shown around and that's what I'm doing." He replyed

[/QUOTE]
"You ... you live in a mansion, Mika?" Cassandra was amazed.

"Well, how about you point to stuff and then tell me what it's for?" Ryan said. It wasn't really helping to just walk around the school and talk about racing and movies.

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"You ... you live in a mansion, Mika?" Cassandra was amazed.

"Well, how about you point to stuff and then tell me what it's for?" Ryan said. It wasn't really helping to just walk around the school and talk about racing and movies.
"Yup. Me mama mama and my grandmas live here with a lot of others." She said happily as she pulled her to the front door and entered happily

"Well there's the art room and across from it is the music room." He said as they passed those rooms. "Then the science rooms are on the other side of the school. And al the rooms inbetween are the usual core classes." He explained

Roman said:
Alejandro laughed happily and stood up, offering a hand to his friend, "I just left my house. My dad was lecturing for hours on end and I had to get out of there... And fast." He said, chuckling lightly. "Enough about me though. I should be asking you what you're doing out here."
Klef took his hand and pulled themselves up , laughing. "Building a house, I guess?" They told Alejandro.

@Lumina

Kili awoke early, and slipped out of bed quietly, rushing to the kitchen. With a smile, he cracked his knuckles, and examined all of the possibilities before him. Kili had been meaning to try his hand at cooking for some time, rather than just poofing up a full course meal all the time.

"Alright, demon king. This can't be too hard. All you have to do is brown some eggs, and scramble some sausage....wait, what the hell am I talking about?" He said to himself, before shrugging off the mistake as he got started. After all, just how bad could making breakfast be?

....Several minutes later, an explosion could be felt throughout the entire mansion.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...dont know''
Akane looked away from Arashea for a moment, "I'm not gonna lie to you, but that was fun... Last night that is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back