• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she just stared at her and frowned more. "oh.." she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''something...wrong...?''

...⊹Yuki asked worried about Shira. Her face obviously showed worry. A lot of it⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''something...wrong...?''
...⊹Yuki asked worried about Shira. Her face obviously showed worry. A lot of it⊹...
"how are you pregnant.... when you played the male when we..." she said to her as her face grew more scared

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"how are you pregnant.... when you played the male when we..." she said to her as her face grew more scared

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki blinked for a second. She forgot she played as the male. She went over to the mirror and examined pink portion of her hair carefully. She soon touched it and tugged it and it seemed to come off easily. She soon rubbed it against her fingers lightly. She now knew it didnt feel like her hair⊹...

''...hold up..''

...⊹She said before summoning iron shrapnel which she controlled. She just stood there as she looked around for anything unusual⊹...

''i dont think we're alone...''

...⊹She soon turned to a corner and saw Apple in the door way. It seemed she was missing a piece of her hair⊹...

''Yuki, do you have an odd feeling about this? i just woke up seeing my hair was chipped off...''

''so...your hair was cut...and placed on my head......ohh...''

...⊹She said before she exhaled and looked at the ceiling above the bath before the iron shrapnel made some sort of nasod spear and it was launched soon impaling a being in ninja attire as she soon jumped and kicked it out the window⊹...

''okay that was an odd burglar...what did he possibly want with your hair anyway?''

''i dunno...my guess is a wig...''

''.....true...''

''k Yuki, take care. and, careful of your surroundings. remember i gave you a code to scan the area for anything thermal''

...✦Was all Apple said before she left✦...

''um Shira...please dont be scared anymore..''

...⊹She said as she walked up to her and smiled at her⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki blinked for a second. She forgot she played as the male. She went over to the mirror and examined pink portion of her hair carefully. She soon touched it and tugged it and it seemed to come off easily. She soon rubbed it against her fingers lightly. She now knew it didnt feel like her hair⊹...
''...hold up..''

...⊹She said before summoning iron shrapnel which she controlled. She just stood there as she looked around for anything unusual⊹...

''i dont think we're alone...''

...⊹She soon turned to a corner and saw Apple in the door way. It seemed she was missing a piece of her hair⊹...

''Yuki, do you have an odd feeling about this? i just woke up seeing my hair was chipped off...''

''so...your hair was cut...and placed on my head......ohh...''

...⊹She said before she exhaled and looked at the ceiling above the bath before the iron shrapnel made some sort of nasod spear and it was launched soon impaling a being in ninja attire as she soon jumped and kicked it out the window⊹...

''okay that was an odd burglar...what did he possibly want with your hair anyway?''

''i dunno...my guess is a wig...''

''.....true...''

''k Yuki, take care. and, careful of your surroundings. remember i gave you a code to scan the area for anything thermal''

...✦Was all Apple said before she left✦...

''um Shira...please dont be scared anymore..''

...⊹She said as she walked up to her and smiled at her⊹...
shira sighed in relief as she hugged yuki tightly. "god i thought you had cheated." she said as she hugged her tightly then looked at were the burglar had been. "what was that about?" she asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]shira sighed in relief as she hugged yuki tightly. "god i thought you had cheated." she said as she hugged her tightly then looked at were the burglar had been. "what was that about?" she asked her

[/QUOTE]
''i dunno...and of course i wouldnt cheat, i made a promise and a vow to be with you always and not cheat''

...⊹Yuki said as she smiled more at Shira as she hugged her back⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...and of course i wouldnt cheat, i made a promise and a vow to be with you always and not cheat''
...⊹Yuki said as she smiled more at Shira as she hugged her back⊹...
"good." she said softly as she stared at the spot the ninja used to be and wondered who it was

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"good." she said softly as she stared at the spot the ninja used to be and wondered who it was

[/QUOTE]
''should we go grab some lunch?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''should we go grab some lunch?''
"sure. then maybe we could go do something?" she asked softly. "maybe see if any one can go out with us and have a fun time?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"sure. then maybe we could go do something?" she asked softly. "maybe see if any one can go out with us and have a fun time?"

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

...⊹Yuki said with a giggle⊹...

''lets get dressed first yeah?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...⊹Yuki said with a giggle⊹...

''lets get dressed first yeah?''
"no i figured we would just go in towels." she said with a teasing smile before she kissed yuki then took her hand and started out of the bath room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"no i figured we would just go in towels." she said with a teasing smile before she kissed yuki then took her hand and started out of the bath room

[/QUOTE]
''we could do that, i can always ask mom to bring us lunch''

...⊹Yuki said with a giggle as she went with Shira⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we could do that, i can always ask mom to bring us lunch''
...⊹Yuki said with a giggle as she went with Shira⊹...
shira giggled then shook her head a little. "i was thinking maybe we could go out for some drinks with some one." she said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]shira giggled then shook her head a little. "i was thinking maybe we could go out for some drinks with some one." she said happily

[/QUOTE]
''alright. anyone in mind?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i was just thinking any one that's free." she said to her as she dropped her towel then started to look for an outfit

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon did the same⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon did the same⊹...
"so do you know any one thats free to go have some fun?" she asked her as she pulled out a skirt and a thin tank top then a long sleeve plad shirt and nodded at the outfit

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"so do you know any one thats free to go have some fun?" she asked her as she pulled out a skirt and a thin tank top then a long sleeve plad shirt and nodded at the outfit

[/QUOTE]
''mope..''

...₪Violetta smiled as they were walked to their seats, taking one across from Takashi. It really had been a while since they had gone out together, and she really had missed it. Sure she could go out by herself if she wanted, but it wasn't the same. Not one bit. So Violetta thanked the hostess as she walked away, turning her attention back to her boyfriend. She placed an elbow on the table, resting her chin in her hands, still smiling as she spoke to Takashi₪...

"It really has been a while since we've been on a date, huh?"

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I'm so sorry Roman DX please forgive me. Do you know how many pages back it is?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( About 2 or 3 pages back ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea remembered when her eyes widened✦...
''wait we were drinking...''
"Well that's something I can believe..." Akane said, looking over at Arashea. "...So what now?"

[quote="Roman, post: 4808996, member: 29050"

(((( I talked to Jofune about the situation with Klef and Alejandro, they're chipped and released now. If you want, we can continue from some point after the chipping. ))))

((Sounds good!))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And you aren't a loser? I've been around you and you seem like a worse person than him." She said as she pointed to her compainion

[/QUOTE]
"Excuse me?" She asked. Juniper just stared, he knew exactly what Celeste would do next...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back