• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup. Me mama mama and my grandmas live here with a lot of others." She said happily as she pulled her to the front door and entered happily
"Well there's the art room and across from it is the music room." He said as they passed those rooms. "Then the science rooms are on the other side of the school. And al the rooms inbetween are the usual core classes." He explained

[/QUOTE]
Cassandra took a step back, she wasn't really going to go into a mansion, was she? She just wanted to live the life of an average person again. "Grandmas? What about grandpas?"

Ryan smiled at Jace, "That's much better." Looking over, Ryan raised an eyebrow, "When do our core classes start? Why do I feel like this school is so .... abandoned?"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef took his hand and pulled themselves up , laughing. "Building a house, I guess?" They told Alejandro.

[/QUOTE]
"Let me guess: the cave?" Alejandro asked. He then took a seat on the ground and looked up at Klef, !"If you need a place to stay, my household has plenty of space for more."

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
Cassandra took a step back, she wasn't really going to go into a mansion, was she? She just wanted to live the life of an average person again. "Grandmas? What about grandpas?"

Ryan smiled at Jace, "That's much better." Looking over, Ryan raised an eyebrow, "When do our core classes start? Why do I feel like this school is so .... abandoned?"
"Come on!" She said as she pulled her in. "Oh I don't have any grandpa's." She said happily

"Because like I said when we first saw each other. Most are at home so they don't get chipped. Plus the classes aren't real any ways. This place is a sanctuary for supernatural a disguised as a school." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Come on!" She said as she pulled her in. "Oh I don't have any grandpa's." She said happily
"Because like I said when we first saw each other. Most are at home so they don't get chipped. Plus the classes aren't real any ways. This place is a sanctuary for supernatural a disguised as a school." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, okay ..." Cassandra lets herself be pulled into the mansion. "Anyone home?"

"Aw," There was a little disappointment in Ryan's voice, even though she tried to hide it, "I thought I was going to be able to actually have classes here."

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Oh, okay ..." Cassandra lets herself be pulled into the mansion. "Anyone home?"

"Aw," There was a little disappointment in Ryan's voice, even though she tried to hide it, "I thought I was going to be able to actually have classes here."
"Mama?!,!? Grandma?!?" She called into the house happily as she looked in the living room

@HimeragiSeiker

"Well there are classes but they aren't mandatory. And most don't go to them." He explained to her

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Mika, be a dear and tell me your parents names." Cassandra said.

"So, about how many people go to those classes?" Ryan asked, curious.
"My mamas name is neo." She said happily to her

"Ummmm none." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My mamas name is neo." She said happily to her
"Ummmm none." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Huh, do you have any idea if she would be out right now?"

"Oh.' Ryan frowned, but quickly covered it with a smile, "Basically ... we don't really do anything here, huh."

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Huh, do you have any idea if she would be out right now?"

"Oh.' Ryan frowned, but quickly covered it with a smile, "Basically ... we don't really do anything here, huh."
"hmmm mama might be.. my grandmas might be home." she said to her

"baciacly.... so seeing as how your probably gonna be bored why not come to my place." he said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](god im so sorry)
annabel smiled as she sat down and kissed his hand. "i love ytou." she said softly

[/QUOTE]
(((( Its fine :) ))))

Elliot smiled when she kissed his hand, "I love you too, Isabella. Now, I'm about to start cooking... Shouldn't be too long considering the fact it's not much I have to do here." He said, as he began getting what he needed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"hmmm mama might be.. my grandmas might be home." she said to her
"baciacly.... so seeing as how your probably gonna be bored why not come to my place." he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"What's your grandma's name?"

Ryan shrugged, at least the people at the school were nice. Correction, the person. "Sure, might as well, right?" Smiling now, Ryan started humming again.

Roman said:
(((( Its fine :) ))))
Elliot smiled when she kissed his hand, "I love you too, Isabella. Now, I'm about to start cooking... Shouldn't be too long considering the fact it's not much I have to do here." He said, as he began getting what he needed.
"ok." she said softly to him

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"What's your grandma's name?"

Ryan shrugged, at least the people at the school were nice. Correction, the person. "Sure, might as well, right?" Smiling now, Ryan started humming again.
"shira and yuki!" she said happily to her

"ok come on." he said as he lead her out of the grounds

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

"Well there are classes but they aren't mandatory. And most don't go to them." He explained to her
Daniel reaving]"My mamas name is neo." She said happily to her "Ummmm none." He said to her [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#b300b3]''oh hey Mika...could you be so kind as to introduce your friend to me?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3][B]...?Neo said as she walked into the living room?...[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://kt-chewy.deviantart.com/art/RWBY-Neo-538446111 said:
[/URL]

upload_print_neo_by_kt_chewy-d8wkrof.png

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"ok." she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
"Well, tell me what you did for the day. While I was gone you know." Elliot said, as he started cooking.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''m-maybe you wanna do it again..?''
Akane laughed lightly, "I said it fun, but I didn't say addicting. I'll be back though. We both know we want to." She said, smiling seductively. "Now how about something to eat?"

Roman said:
Akane laughed lightly, "I said it fun, but I didn't say addicting. I'll be back though. We both know we want to." She said, smiling seductively. "Now how about something to eat?"
''sure''

...✦She said getting out of bed and finding her underwear and putting it on✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''my own method...do you want to know more about Neruka?''

''i...i see...''

...?Rini nodded, yeah that would be interesting to know. She was wondering how she was doing anyways, after she just got taken away from here?...

"Yeah~ That would me neat."

-------

...??Celia looked at her curious and tilted her head before speaking. It was an odd question to ask, at least that's was she thought. Soon opening the package of her donut, she took it out a little before taking a bite of it??...

"Why'd you want to know?"

tumblr_nimg5bZm6W1rqacixo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Rini nodded, yeah that would be interesting to know. She was wondering how she was doing anyways, after she just got taken away from here?...

"Yeah~ That would me neat."

-------

...??Celia looked at her curious and tilted her head before speaking. It was an odd question to ask, at least that's was she thought. Soon opening the package of her donut, she took it out a little before taking a bite of it??...

"Why'd you want to know?"

tumblr_nimg5bZm6W1rqacixo1_500.gif
''theres this thing call an AI chipped into Neruka's head. She chipped it herself. She said its the type of AI to find out every bit of information on one individual. its also the type of AI to help her during combat......she told me to tell you this but...dont freak out when i tell you...''

...?Seria took a deep breath?...

''Rini. remember that time you signed up for being a role model or something? it was partially a lie. the woman who hired you had a tablet with your file on it. so she knew what to do with you and what you were. and when you entered a room with all of the maids, the doors closed and a sleeping gas filled the air. you were one of the last trying to open the door but you fell under gas. then scientists rushed in and cleaned the room thus taking you and all the maids to a lab.

Rini. your like Klef and Alejandro but just didnt know. You. You've been chipped''

''...curiosity..''

...?She said as she finished washing the dishes?...

(wanna do something with Nanase and Kioko? She still has private lessons)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...✦She said getting out of bed and finding her underwear and putting it on✦...
Akane grabbed her clothes and got dressed, "What are you in the mood for?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back