• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Shush! You woke up faster when I asked you to, so I guess you can wake up faster." Akane replied, before looking down at her own body. "Damn it... Why ARE we naked. That's a good question."
...✦Arashea remembered when her eyes widened✦...

''wait we were drinking...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria walked over soon putting on the coat around Rini☫...
''you can keep it. i can just get another one. sorry if it looks burnt, its the style''

''oh, hey Celia~ did you have a nice nap?''
...❆Rini smiled at Seria, grateful that she gave her the coat. Wait, she could keep the coat? Well... that was nice of her to do. Though Rini wasn't sure if she could keep it or not, what if it was cold outside and Seria got cold? She'd give the coat back then, even if she had to be cold❆...

"Oh its okay, I kind of like it. I think it looks cool."

---------

...❤︎Celia rummaged through the cabinets until she found a doughnut in a package, soon taking that would and closing the cabinet she got it from. She did have a nice nap actually, but when she had woken up, it took her away from a good dream she was having. Celia was a bit sad about that, but there wasn't anything she could do about it❤︎...

"Yup! I had a really good dream too. There was sweets everywhere and then there was Taylor cover in sweets.. That was a bit odd, but I didn't question it."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini smiled at Seria, grateful that she gave her the coat. Wait, she could keep the coat? Well... that was nice of her to do. Though Rini wasn't sure if she could keep it or not, what if it was cold outside and Seria got cold? She'd give the coat back then, even if she had to be cold❆...
"Oh its okay, I kind of like it. I think it looks cool."

---------

...❤︎Celia rummaged through the cabinets until she found a doughnut in a package, soon taking that would and closing the cabinet she got it from. She did have a nice nap actually, but when she had woken up, it took her away from a good dream she was having. Celia was a bit sad about that, but there wasn't anything she could do about it❤︎...

"Yup! I had a really good dream too. There was sweets everywhere and then there was Taylor cover in sweets.. That was a bit odd, but I didn't question it."
''glad you like it. dont worry about me though, i have my own way of heating myself up''

''ah...i see......how is it like to love someone anyway..?''

...✦She asked herself as she stopped for a bit to look up. Soon resuming to wash the dishes✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''now i wonder, will it be a boy or a girl?''
(oh ok
xD just saying, Neo's working at an ice cream shop at the moment)
She giggled then spoke. "Yeah me too. I'm kinda hopping it's a boy though." She said to her

(Kk xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled then spoke. "Yeah me too. I'm kinda hopping it's a boy though." She said to her
(Kk xD )

[/QUOTE]
''hehe, why a boy?''

Roman said:
(((( Sadly yeah ;( ))))
(((( I talked to Jofune about the situation with Klef and Alejandro, they're chipped and released now. If you want, we can continue from some point after the chipping. ))))

Akane stared back at Arashea, "Hey? You alright?" She asked, furrowing her.brows a little. "...Please don't be sick."
(I'm so sorry Roman DX please forgive me. Do you know how many pages back it is?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Give Mitsu and airi something to keep them busy," she said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''that...sounds like an incest joke..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''that...sounds like an incest joke..''
"no no not like that. we can just give him to them when we dont want to take care of him... plus it would just be funny watching them try to keep him out of trouble." she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"no no not like that. we can just give him to them when we dont want to take care of him... plus it would just be funny watching them try to keep him out of trouble." she said

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...well......i guess so...as long as he doesnt go incest..''

...⊹Yuki said with a smile⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika walked while hugging her waist happily as she held onto her two tent bears in her hands
-------------

"Of course I know that..... That's why it's fun. And yes I have." He said to her with a small smirk

[/QUOTE]
Cassandra smiled at Mika, "So, where's your mom's house? I thought we were heading there, no"

Ryan smiled while rolling her eyes, "Quite the daredevil, huh?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"come on our children arent that bad." she said to her with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''well...our children are succubi and an intoner, if its a boy, its gonna be an incubus. il just hope the kid doesnt go around whipping it around''

...⊹Yuki said with a giggle⊹...

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
Cassandra smiled at Mika, "So, where's your mom's house? I thought we were heading there, no"

Ryan smiled while rolling her eyes, "Quite the daredevil, huh?"
"oh were almost there!" She said happily to her as she walked with the girl

----------

"yup." he said softly to her before stretching his arms. "Its fun when you arent racing with ass holes." he said

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...our children are succubi and an intoner, if its a boy, its gonna be an incubus. il just hope the kid doesnt go around whipping it around''
...⊹Yuki said with a giggle⊹...
"if he does ill whip his ass so hard hill be scared to even look at a woman." she said with a small giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"if he does ill whip his ass so hard hill be scared to even look at a woman." she said with a small giggle

[/QUOTE]
''i guess that could work?''

...⊹Yuki said with a giggle before snuggling into Shira⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"god i love you." she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''i love you too babe~''

...⊹Yuki said as she snuggled more into Shira⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]shira smiled then kissed yukis cheek then smiled. "shall we get out?" she asked her

[/QUOTE]
''sure''

...⊹Yuki said as she stood up⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]shira smiled and did the same

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon wrapped a towel around her self as she gave one to Shira. You could now see a strip of her hair on the bangs is pink⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon wrapped a towel around her self as she gave one to Shira. You could now see a strip of her hair on the bangs is pink⊹...
"why is a strip of your hair pink?" she asked her as she warped a towel around her as a frown slipped onto her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"why is a strip of your hair pink?" she asked her as she warped a towel around her as a frown slipped onto her face

[/QUOTE]
''im part succubus remember? if your a pregnant succubus, a strip of your hair changes color does it not?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back