• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Yimeskip)

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]
"I can see that," Salvador admitted, "But I kinda feel like I need it."
((Time lapse, or do you need Kagami to ask Salvador anything else?))

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
Lena sat down with a grunt, and leaned on the chair, taking slow breaths
"Say.... A sight of a girl who is pregnant... is pretty weird for you, huh?" She asked, looking at Roy with a sly smirk
Roy laughed easily, "It is. I would be asking a question right now, but it would be extremely rude of me." Oh, why did I say that? Roy sits down next to Lena, "When does your class start?"

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy laughed easily, "It is. I would be asking a question right now, but it would be extremely rude of me." Oh, why did I say that? Roy sits down next to Lena, "When does your class start?"

[/QUOTE]
"I think it starts in 30 minutes" Lena exclaimed, letting out slow breaths, and closing her eyes

"As for the question..... I think I know what it'll be..." She exclaimed, softly blushing

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Doing alright now, kinda of a boring week after that, nothing new." he said, ignoring the fact about the nightmare, hoping it was a dream, and not a real thing, "How's your week been? Anything interesting happen?" he asked.

(Sorry short...)

JJKab said:
"What would you like to talk about, boy?" Fricka asked, leaning in closer to Junchi, eyeing him down curiously, still chewing the piece of her pizza in her mouth

Mei Junchi

"Ah, you got me, I got nothing." Junchi laughed. "Wait, did you just call me boy?" they asked.

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"What? You wanna fight over it?" Fricka asked with a giggle, slowly standing up

"We can have a tickle fight if ya want" She said a bit shyly, but at the same time with a bit of slyness.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Doing alright now, kinda of a boring week after that, nothing new." he said, ignoring the fact about the nightmare, hoping it was a dream, and not a real thing, "How's your week been? Anything interesting happen?" he asked.
(Sorry short...)
((I thought everything going on was still one days since combat class is still sort of going on. Unless Combat Class went on for a whole week.))

Moonstone

"Mine went... fine. I think I made two new friends and then lost them only a while after." Moonstone responded, seemingly slightly embarrassed telling that. "I don't know though, we could probably work it out. Anyways, were you heading somewhere? Sorry if I distracted you."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy, Slightly embarrassed

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
(I don't even know anymore...)

"No, you're fine, didn't have any plans today, it's nice to have someone to talk to." he said, not including the words 'after' and 'nightmare', "Anything you want to do?" he asked, he was kinda board and didn't want to be rude and walk off without asking her if she wanted to do anything.

JJKab said:
"What? You wanna fight over it?" Fricka asked with a giggle, slowly standing up
"We can have a tickle fight if ya want" She said a bit shyly, but at the same time with a bit of slyness.

Mei Junchi

Junchi sat down their empty plate as they prepared themself. "A tickle fight? Isn't that such a child thing to do?" they asked as they went to tickle Fricka's neck lightly. "Good thing I participate in such child-like activities."

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Happy, Playful

Talking to Fricka, Trying to tickle Fricka

Objective:

Play around with Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
"I think it starts in 30 minutes" Lena exclaimed, letting out slow breaths, and closing her eyes
"As for the question..... I think I know what it'll be..." She exclaimed, softly blushing
Roy nodded, once again unsure of what to reply. So instead, he says, "Take your time catching your breath."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy smirked, he could probably get info out of this guy and mess around but still classify it as "Work". besides, it had been a few days since one of them had gotten to sit down and play video games. "Nah, your mom is much more fun than playing alone." laughing the rest of the Suuys offed themselves either by shooting themselves in the head or by slitting their throats, and the "original" followed the guy up to the game stop. "say... you ever seen anyone wearing a sombrero around here?"

[/QUOTE]
"I mean, maybe? Sometimes i'll find a sombrero mustache man with a few suits around him, y'know?" He scratched his head. It was a Hollywood payload map, and Leo chose his favorite edgemaster salsa escapist, Reaper, with the best skin in the game, Mariachi. A sombrero adorned, Day of the Dead, Emo, Shotgun-wielding grandpa is the best character to play as.

The sound of gunshots and a few disdainful lasts breaths filled the air around him as he hit the first checkpoint.

"Is this sombrero man edgy, by any chance? Or spoopy either? I might be able to help you in those regards."

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
(I don't even know anymore...)
"No, you're fine, didn't have any plans today, it's nice to have someone to talk to." he said, not including the words 'after' and 'nightmare', "Anything you want to do?" he asked, he was kinda board and didn't want to be rude and walk off without asking her if she wanted to do anything.

Moonstone

"I was just going to go to my dorm and study. I've been trying to manipulate the inside of my dorm to make it bigger on the inside and look normal on the outside but... I need to study construction to keep things stable." Moonstone explained. "I doubt you want to watch me read and mess around my powers for a while though, so maybe we could do something else? If you want to hang out with me I mean."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

"Bye!Until we meet again " she said as she ran off. Hisaki bowed and walked off with the bags of items.

Kagami arrived at Jack's dorm. The door wasn't locked. "That's weird". She walked down and looked at the broken glass on the floor. A little bit of blood stained the broken glass.

"What happened here...I knew I had bad feeling. Time to see what he's up to....after I eat some icecream!"

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]After a ride of silence, Salvador pays the driver, then gets out of the taxi, "See you later, I guess?"

[/QUOTE]

CERBERUS177 said:
"I don't know what we can do to be honest...got anything in mind?" he asked, he didn't know of anything else to do other than go to the pool, or have a fight, he's still recovering from the fight with Jack, so fighting wasn't a good idea right now, "Unless, just going for a simple walk is good enough...?" he said.

Moonstone

"A walk sounds nice. We'll probably find something more to do during it. Would you like to take a walk around school, or maybe head out to town?" Moonstone asked. They didn't have any other ideas on what they could do, but a walk seemed like a good opportunity to figure things out.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Take a stroll with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

CERBERUS177 said:
"Ohh, out in the town sounds nice." he said smiling, "Now!" he said, holding a finger up, "What do we talk about?" he asked in a funny voice tone, trying to lighten things up and bring in conversation.

Moonstone

Confused by Cody's sudden change in tone, Moonstone stared blankly at him before giggling a bit. "Well, how about we talk more about our day? Something has to come out of that, correct? Would you like to start first, or do you have another idea?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Take a stroll to town with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Cody stared blankly for a second, "O-Oh...alright, I'll start then..." he said sheepishly, "Well, for starters, I woke up with a nightmare, that felt...very real." he said, he didn't want to describe it, but if asked, he will.

(He will)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody stared blankly for a second, "O-Oh...alright, I'll start then..." he said sheepishly, "Well, for starters, I woke up with a nightmare, that felt...very real." he said, he didn't want to describe it, but if asked, he will.
(He will)

Moonstone

Moonstone began to walk towards the town, asking Cody, "A nightmare? What happened, if you don't mind me asking?"

Moonstone never had good experiences with nightmares, or sleeping in general. Usually when they slept, bad things would happen, like objects or creatures appearing in real life, only for them to make them disappear later. They always feared if they if went to sleep and had a really bad dream, they'd create something that could cause serious damage to them or someone they care for.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Concerned

Talking to Cody, Walking to town with Cody

Objective:

Walk to town with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Shortyshot said:
"Samantha...We need to talk..." He said trying not to spook her. "Riley, I'd ask that you go to your room for a little while. Me and your mom need to talk."
Riley groaned and huffed before turning on her heel and walked off to her room.

Sam turned her attention to Marcus. "Yes my love?" she asks

After cleaning up the glass up and eating ice cream she stepped out of the dorm. "Investigation time! The sexy detective Kagami is on the road " she said cheerfully.

-meanwhile- (Part 7: Grown up)

Jack woke up . Now in a room . It's same house. "Jack sat up from bed , and stood up on the floor. He walked to a mirror , looking at himself.

"I'm fourteen....this is after Nao's death". This time line was also when Kagami left for her singing career. He stared at his reflection until he heard a knock on his door. He walked out and went to the door, opening it. "Yeah?"

A boy with Fox ears stood by the door.

"It's time to go to school... why aren't you dressed. Come on Alistar , your in 9th grade!". Jack ears twitched when he was called by his last name.

"I'll be there. Just wait " he said as he closed the door. He dressed up in his old uniform. He grabbed his bag and headed out the door.

"Jack-San are you all right " the younger Hisaki asked.

"Yeah..I'm fine" he replied.

"Well, are you going to the fall festival. I know you don't really like humans , but it's a great way to meet more people " Hisaki smiled.

Jack sighed "F-fine! I'll go to the stupid festival. Don't expect me to be nice to the humans."

"Your such a tsundere Alistar. At least your growing up".

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
(...HOW IS SHE ALIVE!?! LOL Like, life without sleep is no life at all!)

"Well...to start with, I was in my room, reading my elemental book, when some demon girl came out of nowhere, next thing I know I'm down in a kingdom of unknown origin, a girl, tried to make me set her free from that world to destroy this one, then I'm on this long adventure to her castle, killing demons and giant trolls as I go...I reached the castle and, she didn't look like she did before, she looked like Serena..." he looked down at the ground for a few seconds, then looked back at Moonstone, "She took my weapons away... and started to act and talk just like my sister, when it came to the first punch, she flew back...and cried...then I kicked her in the head with a roundhouse kick...she flipped over, she had a knife, I took it, and she said, in Serena's voice, 'don't do it big bro', but, I drove it into her throat, she didn't die, just spoke. 'That was unexpected', then she went away. Then this girl Samantha came up, the one that summoned me there, and I attacked her." he said, talking about the swords and conversation, "She said, that I'd be watched until next time...after that, I'm awake. In my bed." he said, looking over his shoulder a bit.

CERBERUS177 said:
(...HOW IS SHE ALIVE!?! LOL Like, life without sleep is no life at all!)
"Well...to start with, I was in my room, reading my elemental book, when some demon girl came out of nowhere, next thing I know I'm down in a kingdom of unknown origin, a girl, tried to make me set her free from that world to destroy this one, then I'm on this long adventure to her castle, killing demons and giant trolls as I go...I reached the castle and, she didn't look like she did before, she looked like Serena..." he looked down at the ground for a few seconds, then looked back at Moonstone, "She took my weapons away... and started to act and talk just like my sister, when it came to the first punch, she flew back...and cried...then I kicked her in the head with a roundhouse kick...she flipped over, she had a knife, I took it, and she said, in Serena's voice, 'don't do it big bro', but, I drove it into her throat, she didn't die, just spoke. 'That was unexpected', then she went away. Then this girl Samantha came up, the one that summoned me there, and I attacked her." he said, talking about the swords and conversation, "She said, that I'd be watched until next time...after that, I'm awake. In my bed." he said, looking over his shoulder a bit.
((They're not human, and they don't need basic necessities like one. Doesn't mean they can't get mentally tired and need a break, like napping, but it's not like they'll die without it.))

Moonstone

"Oh... wow." Moonstone said quietly. They didn't know what to say in response to that, still trying to figure out his nightmare. "That sounds horrible. At least it wasn't real, right?" they asked, trying to make the nightmare not seem as bad as it was. "Nightmares can get a bit too real, but they're not real all the time usually."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Concerned

Talking and walking with Cody

Objective:

Walk to town with Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet: