• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi smiled slightly and waved, "Hello, Carmela's dad, and... Carmela's pets?" she said.
@TheDragoon
The 2 friends just barked at each other like chummy little friends. Hanran then perked up once his daughter spoke again. "Hello! It's very nice to meet you!" He said happily before Doragon began whining again. "I WANT PUDDING! I WANT PUDDING! I WANT PUDDING!" Doragan yelled before Hanran picked him up with a smile. "Alright little buddy, there should be some in the fridge." He said as he headed over to the fridge and got some out for Doragon, which Doragon began happily eating.

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
The 2 friends just barked at each other like chummy little friends. Hanran then perked up once his daughter spoke again. "Hello! It's very nice to meet you!" He said happily before Doragon began whining again. "I WANT PUDDING! I WANT PUDDING! I WANT PUDDING!" Doragan yelled before Hanran picked him up with a smile. "Alright little buddy, there should be some in the fridge." He said as he headed over to the fridge and got some out for Doragon, which Doragon began happily eating.
@Mayyflower
LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi smiled slightly and waved, "Hello, Carmela's dad, and... Carmela's pets?" she said.
@TheDragoon
...€ Carmela looked at Kurumi and then back at her dad €...

"Doragon is my dads familiar and Nona up there is my moms.. I don't have one.. But anyways dad I'll be upstairs, finding her moms baby daddy"

TheDragoon said:
@Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
"Doragon is my dads familiar and Nona up there is my moms.. I don't have one.. But anyways dad I'll be upstairs, finding her moms baby daddy"
Kurumi smiled before looking at Carmela, "Baby daddy's one way to put it...." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Could you explain how you two met actually?''
"I was working and Kristako came in to buy some clothes. She didn't have it so I told her I'd hold on to them for her, since I had to close up. When I did she caught some guys trying to steal from the store and one of them hit her with a drug... I always forget the name... After that we ended up here."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No...you can stay...I just needed to...express myself I guess...''
...♱She said with a sighed before looking out the window. She felt a bit bad that she had to explode in front of Celia or express it in some way. She soon looked back at her memories to see if there was something she could take her mind off of. She soon remembered talking to Seris that she'd want to go to the school known as Fantasy High or so that was what she called it♱...

''I heard...school was...starting in a few weeks...am I correct?''
...❤︎The sudden change of abject surprised Celia, but she was grateful for it. She didn't want to really talk anymore about what happened because she felt pretty bad. It wasn't the best feeling in years world, obviously. Pushing herself up, she nodded as she responded to Zenya's question❤︎...

"Yeah, kids have been signing up for classes and stuff. I can take you there if you want or you're planning on going."

Mayyflower said:
Doragon and Hanran just went to babbling on about whatever came to mind. They truly were, best friends.

@LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"Its kind of relaxing, but it can also make you a bit dizzy." Yumi admitted as they arrived at the ride and waited in line. It wasn't as terrible long as the last one, it was pretty short so they could probably get on it in a few minutes. There was another ride she had been thinking of, before this one. She couldn't remember what it was called, but it did spin people around faster than the ride they were going on right now. Though she thought they could use a break from fast rides, so Yumi opted for this one instead. She liked it well enough anyways. "I've been on this a few times and I've always liked it. It makes me feel tall, in a way."

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot gazed up at it, his hands in his pockets "Yeah, It's pretty high up so I can see what you mean" he said with a nod, it did look like it would make someone dizzy maybe, but it looked pretty benign, so, he didn't think it would effect him too much.

Roman said:
"I was working and Kristako came in to buy some clothes. She didn't have it so I told her I'd hold on to them for her, since I had to close up. When I did she caught some guys trying to steal from the store and one of them hit her with a drug... I always forget the name... After that we ended up here."
''An...Aphrodisiac?''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎The sudden change of abject surprised Celia, but she was grateful for it. She didn't want to really talk anymore about what happened because she felt pretty bad. It wasn't the best feeling in years world, obviously. Pushing herself up, she nodded as she responded to Zenya's question❤︎...

"Yeah, kids have been signing up for classes and stuff. I can take you there if you want or you're planning on going."
''Me and Seris plan to...''

...♱She said with a smile. She wanted to forgive Celia since she was like a mother to her. But then again, they are friends♱...

Ballerina said:

Klef

"Female." She bluntly stated, it felt unusual to her for someone to ask about her gender, however she was used to getting these questions since she changed forms pretty often. " I don't look too different from how I look right now actually. Maybe when the Civil War ends I'll start using it again."

@TheDragoon

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''An...Aphrodisiac?''
"Y-Yeah! That's it."

Aaron rubbed his chin and then told her what exactly had happened before coming to a halt when things made it to when he took her to the manager's office.

"I tell you the rest... But... You've seen the results..."

Roman said:
"Y-Yeah! That's it."
Aaron rubbed his chin and then told her what exactly had happened before coming to a halt when things made it to when he took her to the manager's office.

"I tell you the rest... But... You've seen the results..."
''Well...you can send the clothes at a restaurant named Kaenyama. Bring it to the manager's office, and it will be delivered to my daughter's room okay?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...you can send the clothes at a restaurant named Kaenyama. Bring it to the manager's office, and it will be delivered to my daughter's room okay?''
Aaron nodded and looked at Kristako.

"Yeah I can do that ma'am. You wouldn't mind if I told her something in private would you? It's really important."

Roman said:
Aaron nodded and looked at Kristako.
"Yeah I can do that ma'am. You wouldn't mind if I told her something in private would you? It's really important."
''Hmmm....Fine, but just this once...and only a minute''

...⊹Himeragi said sternly to them⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm....Fine, but just this once...and only a minute''
...⊹Himeragi said sternly to them⊹...
Aaron smiled and gave Himeragi a thumbs up.

"Yeah. It'll take less than a minute."

Aaron looked at Kristako again with a smirk on his face, obviously showing he had an idea.

Roman said:
Aaron smiled and gave Himeragi a thumbs up.
"Yeah. It'll take less than a minute."

Aaron looked at Kristako again with a smirk on his face, obviously showing he had an idea.
...⊹Kristako soon looked over at Aaron in confusion⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako soon looked over at Aaron in confusion⊹...
"So.. Can I have the privacy, ma'am?"

Aaron asked looking at Kristako's mom again since she never left out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back