• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"So.. Can I have the privacy, ma'am?"
Aaron asked looking at Kristako's mom again since she never left out
''Fine...but if I see that both of you are gone, I will chase you down..''

...⊹Himeragi said before going to the bathroom, leaving the bed room for themselves⊹...

Nonalaka said:

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot gazed up at it, his hands in his pockets "Yeah, It's pretty high up so I can see what you mean" he said with a nod, it did look like it would make someone dizzy maybe, but it looked pretty benign, so, he didn't think it would effect him too much.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi was a bit on the short side, only coming up to 5"2. Most people seemed to tower over her, since she wasn't exactly average height for someone her age. Even her friends were taller than her, sometimes and inch or two, maybe more. That's usually why she liked going on high rides because the made her feel tall for once. She had always wanted to be tall, sadly she didn't get any of those gene's from her parents since they were both short. A bit disappointing, but she didn't really mind it much. Not until it came to grabbing something off of a high shelf, then it became a problem. "The big and high rides are always fun since I get to feel tall on them. Seems kind of self explanatory though." Yumi said with a laugh as she moved up in the line. "So we're gonna play some games after this right?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Me and Seris plan to...''
...♱She said with a smile. She wanted to forgive Celia since she was like a mother to her. But then again, they are friends♱...
...❤︎Celia pushed herself up off the floor and sat on the edge of the bed, smiling back at Zenya as she spoke. She was glad she wasn't mad or sad anymore and they were past everything. Sort of anyways. She didn't want to worry about that though. Was Zenya going to be a freshmen when she signed up for classes and all that? It seemed pretty logical since she hadn't been there a prior year and she didn't exactly remember how old Zenya was. For all Celia knew, Zenya could be a sophomore or junior. She hadn't been in school before this, so it seemed more logical to her that she would be a freshmen❤︎...

"As freshmen right? Since it'll be your first year and everything."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia pushed herself up off the floor and sat on the edge of the bed, smiling back at Zenya as she spoke. She was glad she wasn't mad or sad anymore and they were past everything. Sort of anyways. She didn't want to worry about that though. Was Zenya going to be a freshmen when she signed up for classes and all that? It seemed pretty logical since she hadn't been there a prior year and she didn't exactly remember how old Zenya was. For all Celia knew, Zenya could be a sophomore or junior. She hadn't been in school before this, so it seemed more logical to her that she would be a freshmen❤︎...

"As freshmen right? Since it'll be your first year and everything."
''Yup! I might be the oldest yet strongest freshman! But...maybe a bit unstable though..''

...♱She said as she giggled a bit just imagining how combat training would go. She wondered if the school had like school nurses or some medical facility♱...

"Yes, I know her very well... we're distant cousins and she's half the reason why I can turn into a unicorn..." He sighed.

@LunaCrosby

(Going to bed, will post more in the morning.)

Roman said:
Nai smiled some more and hugged Fricka. "I was totally thinking you'd be so mad, but it surprised me to see you jump at me the second you seen me." He said, as he cuddled her a little.
"Because I love you, you big dumbo" Fricka said in a loving way, looking into Nai's eyes.

...ΨThe fight continued, with blows being thrown and hit. They'd moved from the destroyed estate, to a mountainous area. Bruises and cuts were evident on the brothers skin, and their clothing was in tatters and ripped, showing the extent of their fight. Akira and Kenji held each others fists at an attempt to capture one another. Kenji spoke, shortly before they began head-butting each other, both Sanctums attempting to gain an advantage over the otherΨ...

Just.. die!

tumblr_nbqz1fm0Xi1t1656jo1_500.gif

...♅Akira leaned back and broke the stalemate they'd previously been in and unloaded a fury of punches into Kenji's gut, which prompted him to kneel over. Akira slammed his knee into Kenji's face, sending him spiralling from the air and into a mountain side. Akira spoke as he slowly hovered over towards the hole that'd been created♅...

Remember! You wanted this!

tumblr_nau7dbeFVC1r72ht7o1_500_zpsvta3l69y.gif

...ΨKenji shot out from the mountainside and slammed his fist into Akira's face, causing blood to spring free from his mouth. He pursued Akira and just as he got there, Akira spun around and planted his fist in Kenji's face. As they clashed for the sixth time, the ground began to crack and crumble, releasing dust and dirt spiralling around the area. The nearby rock formations began to smash apart from the impacts. Akira broke the deadlock and increased the distance between them, yet Kenji pressed forward and swung his foot towards AkiraΨ...

goku-vs-majin-vegeta-o_zpsb9p2dtp0.gif

...♅Akira blocked the kick from Kenji and pushed him backwards. Kenji gave way to Akira's strength and placed his hands onto the ground for stability, shortly before he pushed back and attempted to slam his foot into Akira's face. Akira dodged the strike and slammed his knee into Kenji's chest, sending him along the air before Kenji caught himself and stumbled forward. Akira charged at Kenji, yet by the time he got there, Kenji had lowered himself and swung his foot, kicking his legs away from him and causing Akira to fall to the ground. Akira repositioned himself and leaped forward, shortly before he did a front somersault to get back to his feet. Kenji wasted no time and followed Akira's path, swinging a fist towards Akira, which he nimbly dodged.♅...

goku-ss2-vs-majin-vegeta-ss2-o.gif

...ΨKenji continued his assault, and further pushed on Akira. They clashed for a seventh time, with each other blocking the other's strikes. Akira broke away and put some distance between them, blood forming from the cuts and mouths of both brothersΨ...

tumblr_n4o5nkbeEC1rgn3nyo1_400.gif

...♅Akira attempted to kick Kenji, yet Kenji spun around and gripped Akira's leg, slamming him into the ground. Kenji dived down and attempted to land a kick on Akira's face, yet Akira spun around and dodged the strike, using his hand to bring him back to his feet. When he was facing Kenji once more, he saw Kenji's foot already moving towards his face, which prompted him to duck. At the same time, Akira moved his arm and slapped Kenji's foot away from the ground, causing him to fall. Akira smirked as he fell face to face with Kenji, with his younger brother doing the same. It was clear the Sanctum genes within them were allowing them to enjoy the fight. A true contest of power and strength. In truth, they'd never been challenged to this degree before, so it was refreshing♅...

qLLSQJ.gif

-------------------

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
...ΨKenji back-flipped away from Akira and stood in the air. He raised both of his arms and extended them to either side of his body. He spokeΨ...

Final-!

...♅Akira quickly saw the growing power increase in Kenji, and prepared himself. He brought his arms to his side and spoke♅...

Kame! Hame!

...ΨKenji brought his arms forward and shouted as he fired a large, golden wave of pure power towards Akira, destroying the rock formations that were at either side of itΨ...

-Flash!

tumblr_mcu4fr8DAH1rk3a0jo1_400_zpsuyzuud0c.gif

...♅Akira watched as the golden wave shot towards him and shouted as he threw his arms forward, releasing his own, blue wave of power towards Kenji's♅...

Ha!

ezgif.com-gif-maker%202_zpsb4wcu4h3.gif

...♅As the two powers clashed, it was clear Akira's was overpowering Kenji's. Kenji made on final burst of power and the powers evened out. Suddenly, a large explosion occurred, engulfing the entire area in nothing but a fiery inferno of destruction♅...

ezgif.com-gif-maker%208_zps7oruoeuf.gif

...♅When the explosion went off, Akira was thrown along the ground, smashing his way through numerous rocks. His golden hair turned back to it's normal black and he fell unconscious, the air violently thrashing passed him as he lay there♅...

tumblr_nqgeet0S3L1tu0hbzo1_500_zps0bqp4ven.gif

...ΨThe remaining power from Akira's attack broke through the explosion and slammed into Kenji, his body being rag-dolled through numerous trees and then buildings. He spiralled through the city uncontrollably, every building only making his consciousness fade. By the time he'd left the city, he'd returned to his normal form, battered and bloody. He flew passed the school and slammed into the courtyard, leaving a large trail of rocks in his wake. He slowly came to a stop before some trees. His arm began to burn, much hotter than the rest of his body. His head limply fell to his shoulder, and just before he passed out, he saw her laying on the ground. Lumina. He slowly moved his arm over to Lumina's and held it, feeling the warmth of the blood that was leaving her arm. With the last of his power, he cauterized her wound and spoke, shortly before he fell unconsciousΨ...

Lumi.. na...

...ΦRagnarok looked to Ariadne and spoke, his irises resting on the Estate grounds as he repaired the damages doneΦ...

Are the estate and barrier repairs finished?

...☬Ariadne nodded and stretched her arms☬...

Yeah. I've made the house the way it was before, and fixed the barrier..

...ΦRagnarok finished his cigarette and turned it to ash, replying as he smiled lightlyΦ...

Perfect. It seems the fighting has stopped, so I'll go retrieve Imperius, you can grab Genesis and that girl.

...☬Ariadne nodded☬...

Sounds good. I'll meet you back here..

...ΦRagnarok nodded and vanished, soon appearing over the unconscious Akira. he picked him up and vanished, soon returning to the Estate. He placed Akira in his own bed and healed his wounds, shortly before he left the room and awaited Ariadne's arrivalΦ...

...☬Ariadne appeared above Kenji and Lumina, her blue irises focusing on them both. With a sigh, she picked them up and slung them over her shoulder, shortly before vanishing and appearing in Kenji's room. He placed them both onto his bed and healed their wounds, soon leaving them and meeting up with her pair, Ragnarok☬...

-----------------------

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi was a bit on the short side, only coming up to 5"2. Most people seemed to tower over her, since she wasn't exactly average height for someone her age. Even her friends were taller than her, sometimes and inch or two, maybe more. That's usually why she liked going on high rides because the made her feel tall for once. She had always wanted to be tall, sadly she didn't get any of those gene's from her parents since they were both short. A bit disappointing, but she didn't really mind it much. Not until it came to grabbing something off of a high shelf, then it became a problem. "The big and high rides are always fun since I get to feel tall on them. Seems kind of self explanatory though." Yumi said with a laugh as she moved up in the line. "So we're gonna play some games after this right?"

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot laughed lightly, he wasnt exactly tall, but he was still quite a bit taller than Yumi "Yeah, It is, you're pretty short" he said as they came closer to the front of the line. He nodded when she asked about the games "Right, unless you don't want to..." He said, his voice trailing off a little.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yup! I might be the oldest yet strongest freshman! But...maybe a bit unstable though..''
...♱She said as she giggled a bit just imagining how combat training would go. She wondered if the school had like school nurses or some medical facility♱...
...❤︎Celia chuckled a little and nodded before speaking. Zenya probably would be that oldest and strongest fresheman, but she didn't really know. She didn't know any of the other kids who were enrolling at the school, so she kind of just assumed❤︎...

"It'll be fine. If you take any Combat classes, you'll have to tone down your attacks and stuff."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia chuckled a little and nodded before speaking. Zenya probably would be that oldest and strongest fresheman, but she didn't really know. She didn't know any of the other kids who were enrolling at the school, so she kind of just assumed❤︎...

"It'll be fine. If you take any Combat classes, you'll have to tone down your attacks and stuff."
''Yeah...probably...''

...♱She said as she giggled a little bit♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi smiled before looking at Carmela, "Baby daddy's one way to put it...." she said.
...€ Carmela chuckled and motioned Kurumi to follow her, she went upstairs and into her room €...

"My family is really weird sometimes.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Fine...but if I see that both of you are gone, I will chase you down..''
...⊹Himeragi said before going to the bathroom, leaving the bed room for themselves⊹...
Aaron chuckled a little when Himeragi went into the bathroom. He then looked at Kristako and his laughter died down, as he let out a quiet sigh.

"From what it seems, we won't be able to hang out anymore..."

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled a little when Himeragi went into the bathroom. He then looked at Kristako and his laughter died down, as he let out a quiet sigh.
"From what it seems, we won't be able to hang out anymore..."
''Y-Yeah...it does seem so..''

...⊹Kristako said as she sighed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Y-Yeah...it does seem so..''
...⊹Kristako said as she sighed⊹...
Aaron looked up at the ceiling and laid back down, running a hand through his orange hair before sitting back up.

"Tonight... Meet me in the park. We can go see a movie together or something... You'll just need an excuse as to why you're leaving..."

JJKab said:
"Because I love you, you big dumbo" Fricka said in a loving way, looking into Nai's eyes.
Nai smiled and chuckled lightly. "I love you too, Fricka." He said, looking her in the eyes. "Whenever you do that, you look so cute." He said softly.

Roman said:
Aaron looked up at the ceiling and laid back down, running a hand through his orange hair before sitting back up.
"Tonight... Meet me in the park. We can go see a movie together or something... You'll just need an excuse as to why you're leaving..."
''I-If I can...I think mom would ground me anyway..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I-If I can...I think mom would ground me anyway..''
Aaron looked at the window, but the idea he had got probably wasn't the best.

"I would suggest leaving now, but your mother would probaby kill me and never let you see daylight again..."

Roman said:
Aaron looked at the window, but the idea he had got probably wasn't the best.
"I would suggest leaving now, but your mother would probaby kill me and never let you see daylight again..."
''Yeah...I guess it's just good bye then..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...I guess it's just good bye then..''
"We'll definitely figure something out. Even if it's not today."

Aaron smiled and looked at Kristako.

"So, it's sort of like a temporary goodbye. Check for my phone number in the clothes I have to send to you. That way we can keep in contact... Or at least that's one way."

Roman said:
"We'll definitely figure something out. Even if it's not today."
Aaron smiled and looked at Kristako.

"So, it's sort of like a temporary goodbye. Check for my phone number in the clothes I have to send to you. That way we can keep in contact... Or at least that's one way."
''A-Alright..''

...⊹Himeragi soon came back since the minute mark was met⊹...

''Okay. It's been a minute. Kristako, let's go.''

...⊹Himeragi said before she gave Kristako her coat and Kristako wore it⊹...

Roman said:
Nai smiled and chuckled lightly. "I love you too, Fricka." He said, looking her in the eyes. "Whenever you do that, you look so cute." He said softly.
Fricka blushed lightly, when Nai called her cute.

"I'm not cute" She said, shaking her head. She moved her hands onto Nai's waist, preparing to tickle him.

For a few moments, Kalin's body simply laid there, a patch of dirt beneath his head moistened with his blood. His sword was held limply in his grip, the edge stained red.

Suddenly, his grip tightened, as Kalin climbed to his feet, flames enveloping his body. He fell onto one knee, using his sword to brace himself as a gash along his throat closed up, his breath returning to him. Kalin coughed, wiping his lips clean of a few flecks of blood. Opening his eyes, he noticed Layala at his side and smiled slightly.

"He-hey there...you called?" He asked playfully, the flames dying down slowly.

@Mashiro Shiina

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela chuckled and motioned Kurumi to follow her, she went upstairs and into her room €...
"My family is really weird sometimes.."
Kurumi followed her and smiled, "Mine is too, we have our moment's... but we're far from normal" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back