• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke nodded and looked at the tv and then back at her as she sat up correctly ♮...
"You sure?"

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi blinked a few more times before smiling and giving him a thumbs up "Yup! Perfectly!" She said happily.

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie tilted her head "Really? Well I hope its good enough for a first homecooked meal" she said with a nod before hearing his next statement. She froze at his words for a moment, looking over at him and blinking a few times as her cheeks coloured. "boys where I'm from aren't so open minded about weird girls with abilities as they are here. I didn't attract that kind of attention from them" she said with a simple shrug of her shoulders before turning her attention to her food.

@Akio
@Akio

JJKab said:
Fricka gently hugged Nai from the side, looking at him.
"It was beautifull night... I feel... beloved..." She whispered, laying her forehead on Nai's shoulder
Nai smiled as he looked at Fricka. "Yeah. Me too~" he said softly. "Once again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to spend some time with you."

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi threw away her cup and stood up, 'Alright, where do we look first?" she asked.
...€ Lexi shook her head and walked out of the cafe €...

"We're not gonna look.. Ima use my abilities on you.. Ima look through your heritage"

Nonalaka said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi blinked a few more times before smiling and giving him a thumbs up "Yup! Perfectly!" She said happily.
...♮Luke nodded and smiled before looking back to the tv as the game appeared on screen♮...

Mayyflower said:
...€ Lexi shook her head and walked out of the cafe €...
"We're not gonna look.. Ima use my abilities on you.. Ima look through your heritage"
Kurumi blinked before nodding, "Alright, I'm kinda excited...." she said and smiled.

Roman said:
Nai smiled as he looked at Fricka. "Yeah. Me too~" he said softly. "Once again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to spend some time with you."
"It's okay... The best thing is that you're here now...." Fricka said, gently pressing her cheek against Nai's neck.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I wonder...if you have developed feelings between you two or something but, either way, I'm taking Kristako back home.''
Aaron looked at Kristako's mom and sighed. Did she have to? He liked spending time with her... Not just for sex, but becaude he thought she was cool, but Cecil popped in his head and smacked him. For some reason, it felt like he was told to be respectful.

"U-Uhh if you have to then... Yeah... I guess... Maybe we could hang out later Kristako. I owe you some clothes for catching those guys last night."

"Humanity has never been very accepting of what is different." He said with a shrug eating the meal, even if it had been disgusting he would have not had said anything because she went through the effort to make it. "Besides you are beautiful and are pretty bright, to judge based on a ability seems quite foolish." He said taking another bite of his food.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke nodded and smiled before looking back to the tv as the game appeared on screen♮...

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi grinned before grabbing the game controller and making herself comfortable "Alrighty~ Let's play!" She said as she started the game.

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi blinked before nodding, "Alright, I'm kinda excited...." she said and smiled.
...€ Carmela smiled and started walking towards her house €...

"We're gonna do this at my house if this is okay with you"

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela smiled and started walking towards her house €...
"We're gonna do this at my house if this is okay with you"
Kurumi nodded and walked with her, "Yeah it's alright, I'm excited to see where you live anyway's, besides, people would get freaked out if you did it in public" she said.

Roman said:
Aaron looked at Kristako's mom and sighed. Did she have to? He liked spending time with her... Not just for sex, but becaude he thought she was cool, but Cecil popped in his head and smacked him. For some reason, it felt like he was told to be respectful.
"U-Uhh if you have to then... Yeah... I guess... Maybe we could hang out later Kristako. I owe you some clothes for catching those guys last night."
''Could you explain how you two met actually?''

Akio said:
"Humanity has never been very accepting of what is different." He said with a shrug eating the meal, even if it had been disgusting he would have not had said anything because she went through the effort to make it. "Besides you are beautiful and are pretty bright, to judge based on a ability seems quite foolish." He said taking another bite of his food.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie could feel her cheeks colouring a little, she wasn't used to such comments about her appearance and whatnot, but she turned her head a little so it wasn't noticable, she had a fair idea what he would start saying a face shouldn't colour over a simple comment or something along those lines. "Well they did, where I lived was pretty quiet and stuff but the people there gossip, and then rumours start, then people think that you're some freak that'll hurt them or burst their eardrums or something I dunno..." She shrugged again. "People can be ridiculous"

@Akio

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi nodded and walked with her, "Yeah it's alright, I'm excited to see where you live anyway's, besides, people would get freaked out if you did it in public" she said.
...€ Carmela nodded and chuckled before warping them to her frontyard she walked into her house €...

"Dad! Nona! Doragon? I'm home!"

...€ She called as she walked through the living room with kurumi €...

"I'm not even sure if anyone is home or not, my dad and doragon are wild"

@TheDragoon

Nonalaka said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi grinned before grabbing the game controller and making herself comfortable "Alrighty~ Let's play!" She said as she started the game.
...♮Luke grabbed the controller also and leaned back♮...

"Your most likely gonna win.."

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke grabbed the controller also and leaned back♮...
"Your most likely gonna win.."

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi tilted her head at him " What makes you say that?, I mean, If it helps, I haven't played this one before" she said looking at him curiously.

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela nodded and chuckled before warping them to her frontyard she walked into her house €...
"Dad! Nona! Doragon? I'm home!"

...€ She called as she walked through the living room with kurumi €...

"I'm not even sure if anyone is home or not, my dad and doragon are wild"

@TheDragoon
Kurumi blinked, "they're not gonna shout are they?" she asked.

@TheDragoon

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi blinked, "they're not gonna shout are they?" she asked.
@TheDragoon
Hanran yelped as he watched Doragon cooking pancakes in the kitchen, trying to get him to stop. "STOP! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU TRIED TO COOK! YOU ALMOST BURNED THE ENTIRE HOUSE DOWN!" He said before Doragon responded. "T-THAT WASN'T MY FAULT!" He said as there seemed to be sparks of flame coming off the stove. They didn't notice the 2.

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
Hanran yelped as he watched Doragon cooking pancakes in the kitchen, trying to get him to stop. "STOP! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU TRIED TO COOK! YOU ALMOST BURNED THE ENTIRE HOUSE DOWN!" He said before Doragon responded. "T-THAT WASN'T MY FAULT!" He said as there seemed to be sparks of flame coming off the stove. They didn't notice the 2.
@Mayyflower
Nona giggled and sat ontop of the fridge before she gasped. "The stove is sparking..." She yelled

...€ Carmela smiled and pointed to the kitchen €...

"Ah there they are"

...€ She laughed before going into the kitchen and seeing the three €...

"What is going on in here?!"

TheDragoon said:
@Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
Nona giggled and sat ontop of the fridge before she gasped. "The stove is sparking..." She yelled

"Ah there they are"

Kurumi blinked, "It's exactly like the time I tried cooking my sister's doll" she said.

Mayyflower said:

"Ah there they are"

Hanran looked in the girls direction. "Oh, hey honey, just trying to stop Doragon from burning the house down..." He laughed before finally pulling Doragon off and setting the pan aside and turning the stove off. Doragon then suddenly bit his butt. "OW!!!!!" He squealed. Doragon growled. "I WAS TRYING TO COOK YOU JERK!" He said before Hanran turned to him. "Well I was trying to prevent a fire! You'll get your cooking privileges back once Rin says you can." He said sternly and Doragon just growled lightly.

@LunaCrosby

JJKab said:
"It's okay... The best thing is that you're here now...." Fricka said, gently pressing her cheek against Nai's neck.
Nai smiled some more and hugged Fricka. "I was totally thinking you'd be so mad, but it surprised me to see you jump at me the second you seen me." He said, as he cuddled her a little.

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi blinked, "It's exactly like the time I tried cooking my sister's doll" she said.
TheDragoon said:
Hanran looked in the girls direction. "Oh, hey honey, just trying to stop Doragon from burning the house down..." He laughed before finally pulling Doragon off and setting the pan aside and turning the stove off. Doragon then suddenly bit his butt. "OW!!!!!" He squealed. Doragon growled. "I WAS TRYING TO COOK YOU JERK!" He said before Hanran turned to him. "Well I was trying to prevent a fire! You'll get your cooking privileges back once Rin says you can." He said sternly and Doragon just growled lightly.
@LunaCrosby
...€ Carmela chuckled and watched doragon and her father go at it €...

"Well this is my friend Kurumi, Kurumi this is my family.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back