• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"
"Lemme help you" Gregory said, as he approached the box, and lifted it with Ariel.

"Here ya go... Now... What movie do you want to watch?" He asked, walking over to the couch, and sitting down, looming at Ariel, smiling a bit slyly.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled at him when he helped her with the box "Thanks" she said softly as she lifted what was left of the toys "They can be really messy when they get hyped up and moms not here to keep an eye on them..." she said with a small laugh before he mentioned the movies "Ah, right. How do you feel about Sci-fi or a comedy?" She asked as she glanced through the movies she had.

"I feel like laughing today... what about some comedy" Gregory asked, smiling gently, as he looked at Ariel, tilting his head lightly.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled at him when he helped her with the box "Thanks" she said softly as she lifted what was left of the toys "They can be really messy when they get hyped up and moms not here to keep an eye on them..." she said with a small laugh before he mentioned the movies "Ah, right. How do you feel about Sci-fi or a comedy?" She asked as she glanced through the movies she had.

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela shook her head€...
"I wouldn't say equal, me and your older sister.. We're equal because we are the first born.."
Kurumi looked out the window, "I could be just as strong as her.... " she mumbled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria soon walked through the portal as she appeared in her room in the mansion that was in another dimension☫...
Helen followed her through the Portal. She was soo nin a beautifu room."This is a beautiful room." she said with a smile.

@HimeragiSeiker

Jofune Tsurabisu]Helen followed her through the Portal. She was soo nin a beautifu room."This is a beautiful room." she said with a smile. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''Yeah...it's my room. And we're in a different dimension at the moment so...how does she get out of your little necklace?''

...☫She asked before the portal closed behind them☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...it's my room. And we're in a different dimension at the moment so...how does she get out of your little necklace?''
...☫She asked before the portal closed behind them☫...
"Well I just do this." she said as she rubbed the necklace and the succubus appeared on the bed in little more than a flimsy negligee.

@HimeragiSeiker

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Well I just do this." she said as she rubbed the necklace and the succubus appeared on the bed in little more than a flimsy negligee. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''Hmmm...It's like your personal genie.''

...☫She said as she giggled a bit before sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her a bit glad she was able to see her again☫...

Lumina said:
tumblr_noyrrnvXg11usrhd7o1_500.gif

Skylar
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?A hospital room. White walls. An open window with white curtains blowing a light breeze into the room. Skylar was laying on the bed closest the window, the fresh air being breathed slowly into the unconscious girl's lungs. Soon though, she stirred a bit, signalling to whoever was in the room that she was slowly arousing. With her vision blurry, she blinked a few times, not quite realizing yet where she was. She felt the cool air on her face, and her head turned toward the open window, seeing the bright blue sky outside of it. Where in the world...? Skylar tried sitting up, only to be greeted with a flurry of pain throughout her body, especially in her right shoulder, her whole left leg, her right knee and ankle, her left wrist, and her whole abdomen. Crying out from the sudden shock of the pain, she fell back against the bed, panting and on the verge of tears and passing out from the pain. Looking down at herself, her eyes widened to see nearly her whole body patched up in white bandages, her whole left leg in a cast as well as all the other places that seemed to hurt. Upon further inspection, it looked like she was in a hospital room, and there were other people in the room with her. Now she was tired, and in pain, and thinking about why she was in here in the first place. Ah yes, it was the iron-skinned man... he had attacked her... if it didn't hurt to breathe, she'd probably be hyperventilating, but she was too tired for that. And really, she still wondered what was up with him, acting like he had. Either way, she was in a hospital now, and probably would be for a while. How lovely?...

no slide no slide no slide
Alejandro laid in his hospital bed, his eyes shut. He had woke up before, but his body was so sore from the broken ribs and his arm being broken in multiple places along with his leg. He could have healed on his own, but the attacks were too fast and hard for him to catch up too. He was told that he was going to be in here for awhile and that with his small stature it'd take awhile. Right now, he just wished the bullies killed him. Hyouinmaru had been thawed out, and he returned to normal. His mindset was as it was before, his usual mature self. He didn't know what was wrong and he didn't know exactly how to answer any questions about the situation. It was just as if he blacked out the entire time. He did stay at the hospital, helping the doctors take care of Skylar and Alejandro, providing any information he could for Alejandro. As for Skylar, he could usually be found with his head resting on her bed as he sat in a chair sleeping. He wanted to apologize as soon as possible, hoping she'd forgive him and understand it wasn't him... At least he thinks so. Right now, he was asleep, with his head on her bed at the very moment.

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi looked out the window, "I could be just as strong as her.... " she mumbled.
...€ Carmela laughed alittle and nodded €...

"Yes you could but I highly doubt it, fight your sister and see who wins, but anyways wanna go do something interesting? Like find your dad?.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...? Kristako had started to wake up as the sun shined in her face from the window. She looked at the window but noticed a figure standing next to the window as the window was opened ?...

''Where have you been, Kristako?''

...? A voice said which sounded a lot like her mom's. The figure soon closed the curtains of the window as now her back was showing towards Kristako and Aaron. The figure soon turned to face them. It was Himeragi. And she seemed to have...cut her hair? That surprised Kristako but then she realized, this was Aaron's place and they were both naked. She soon sat up packed as she grabbed a pillow to cover herself as Himeragi stood there unhappy ?...

View attachment 268684

''M-Mom?! What are you doing here?!!''

''Same question I would ask you. What are you doing here with this man? With this Incubus?''

@Roman
Aaron groaned and sleepily opened his eyes. The sun shining through the window. It was sort of irritating seeing as how they were up most of the night.

"Huh? Who's this Kristako?"

Aaron eventually sat, grabbing a towel a rubbing it on his hair which was still sort of moist.

tumblr_mc0gtn34Xw1rb5fx8o1_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱A girl soon looked over to another girl who seemed angry. She soon walked up to her with a smile and dared to ask♱...

''You seem angry. What's wrong?''

View attachment 268827
...❋ Levi looked over at the girl and huffed ❋...

"My twin sister never came home last night and I'm worried cause I can't find her.."

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela laughed alittle and nodded €...
"Yes you could but I highly doubt it, fight your sister and see who wins, but anyways wanna go do something interesting? Like find your dad?.."
Kurumi blinked before smiling and nodding, "Yeah!" she said.

Nonalaka said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi turned her head to view him before shaking her head lightly "Man, helps me think" she said with a laugh as she wiggled her feet in the air "Seriously it does!" She then said before squinting her eyes a little "Well it does until it then makes me dizzy...."
...♮Luke looked down at her and chuckled♮...

"Then don't sit like that if it makes you dizzy"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke looked down at her and chuckled♮...
"Then don't sit like that if it makes you dizzy"

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

"Well it doesn't make me dizzy right a way though I can s- okay, I'm getting dizzy now" she laughed a little before moving to sit the right way again, blinking again to clear her vision "Alright I'm okay"

Roman said:
Aaron groaned and sleepily opened his eyes. The sun shining through the window. It was sort of irritating seeing as how they were up most of the night.
"Huh? Who's this Kristako?"

Aaron eventually sat, grabbing a towel a rubbing it on his hair which was still sort of moist.

tumblr_mc0gtn34Xw1rb5fx8o1_500.gif
''My daughter. She slept with you.''

...?Himeragi said as her glared pierced into him?...

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi looked over at the girl and huffed ❋...
"My twin sister never came home last night and I'm worried cause I can't find her.."
''Hm, is there something I can help with then?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''My daughter. She slept with you.''
...⊹Himeragi said as her glared pierced into him⊹...
Aaron tilted his head. So this was her mother? Geez.... She looked as if she were the same age as them both. Aaron nodded and laughed nervously as he rubbed his head with the towel some more.

"Y-Yeah... It's a long story though..."

Nonalaka said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

"Well it doesn't make me dizzy right a way though I can s- okay, I'm getting dizzy now" she laughed a little before moving to sit the right way again, blinking again to clear her vision "Alright I'm okay"
...♮Luke nodded and looked at the tv and then back at her as she sat up correctly ♮...

"You sure?"

Roman said:
Aaron tilted his head. So this was her mother? Geez.... She looked as if she were the same age as them both. Aaron nodded and laughed nervously as he rubbed his head with the towel some more.
"Y-Yeah... It's a long story though..."
''I wonder...if you have developed feelings between you two or something but, either way, I'm taking Kristako back home.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back