• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...€ Carmela sat in the cafe across from Kurumi and looked out the window, she really just wanted to go home and hang out with her father because she's more of a daddy's girl than a mommys girl, she loved her mom just as much as she loved her da€...

"Do you think our parents are fighting right now?"

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko blinked, "Are you some kind of unicorn or something?" she asked.
" Not exactly, but yeah." He stated bluntly. Roy was actually rather embarassed that he had to be a unicorn of all things because compared to the other students at this school his powers seemed lame.

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela sat in the cafe across from Kurumi and looked out the window, she really just wanted to go home and hang out with her father because she's more of a daddy's girl than a mommys girl, she loved her mom just as much as she loved her da€...
"Do you think our parents are fighting right now?"

@LunaCrosby
Kurumi sighed, "Probably, my mom's a bit hot headed about certain thing's, and since she brought up my dad, whoever he is, they probably are." she said.

Ballerina said:
" Not exactly, but yeah." He stated bluntly. Roy was actually rather embarassed that he had to be a unicorn of all things because compared to the other students at this school his powers seemed lame.
Ryouko shrugged, "Unicorns are kinda cool, you don't seem them very often, in fact, you might be the only one here" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi sighed, "Probably, my mom's a bit hot headed about certain thing's, and since she brought up my dad, whoever he is, they probably are." she said.
...€ Carmela nodded and chuckled softly €...

"So is my mom, and I believe my mom said something about how your mom got raped and that's how she had your big sister, but I'm not even sure, my mom said your mom has a messed up confusing life.." She says "also said something about a dex guy who ditched your mom for a psychotic bitch named Hina" she says taking a sip. "I know a lot about your mom.. Only because of my mom, I'm just saying everything my mom told me"

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela nodded and chuckled softly €...
"So is my mom, and I believe my mom said something about how your mom got raped and that's how she had your big sister, but I'm not even sure, my mom said your mom has a messed up confusing life.." She says "also said something about a dex guy who ditched your mom for a psychotic bitch named Hina" she says taking a sip. "I know a lot about your mom.. Only because of my mom, I'm just saying everything my mom told me"
Kurumi blinked, "Dex...." she said quietly, looking back at Carmela, "Did she say anything else about the Dex guy?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko shrugged, "Unicorns are kinda cool, you don't seem them very often, in fact, you might be the only one here" she said.
"Thanks..." Roy said, he was so flattered that his face slightly flushed red. " Well, I know for certain there's another one out here. She's way more powerful than me, but also manages to be a such prick." He told her.

Ballerina said:
"Thanks..." Roy said, he was so flattered that his face slightly flushed red. " Well, I know for certain there's another one out here. She's way more powerful than me, but also manages to be a such prick." He told her.
Ryouko blinked, "Do you know her?" she asked curiously, tilting her head.

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi blinked, "Dex...." she said quietly, looking back at Carmela, "Did she say anything else about the Dex guy?" she asked.
...€ Carmela looked at Kurumi€...

"Trust me he's not your father, he's dead, like I said he ditched your mom for the psychotic bitch, your mom and him were engaged and he cheated on your mom, my mom said that he killed himself to be with Hina after she killed herself because he tried to go back to toru.. Your mom, that Hina girl is full of shit and needed to die, words from my mother and I'm pretty sure by yours too, our moms.. I mean your mom hated her... All I know is, Dex is a dumbass and a very shitty person"

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela looked at Kurumi€...
"Trust me he's not your father, he's dead, like I said he ditched your mom for the psychotic bitch, your mom and him were engaged and he cheated on your mom, my mom said that he killed himself to be with Hina after she killed herself because he tried to go back to toru.. Your mom, that Hina girl is full of shit and needed to die, words from my mother and I'm pretty sure by yours too, our moms.. I mean your mom hated her... All I know is, Dex is a dumbass and a very shitty person"
Kurumi raised an eyebrow, "Does your mom care about my mom or something? or does she know everything about her because she hates her?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko blinked, "Do you know her?" she asked curiously, tilting her head.
"Yes, I know her very well... we're distant cousins and she's half the reason why I can turn into a unicorn..." He sighed.

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi raised an eyebrow, "Does your mom care about my mom or something? or does she know everything about her because she hates her?" she asked.
...€ Carmela looked over at Kurumi and shrugged €...

"Our moms were friends once, after they almost killed a guy my mom refers to him as my uncle but his name is Kyle, heard of him? I'm pretty sure you've have. But anyways they became friends because when they fought they would destroy parts of earth which would affect bim, Kyle, and one time my mom killed him but he was brought back to life and they both killed him again causing them to fight again... They also grew up together and my mom hated your mom ever since because she was taking Kyle away from her... I don't even know, but yea my mom might have looked up to your mom for a little and became just as strong as your mom... Our moms equals chaos... And me and you equals who knows what, the offsprings are stronger than the parents"

Ballerina said:

Klef

She was suprised how quickly Nova picked up that something wasn't right. Frankly, Klef didn't know how to answer the question the girl just asked her. " It's fine, but... yes and no?" She responded. " I'm can take on many forms and this happens to be one of them."

Nova blinked, now confused. "Now I don't know if I should call you a him or her..." She frowned, pretty confused.

JJKab said:
Lena was lying next to Shuu, with her eyes closed, panting. She was still exausted after the night they had. Her hands were crossed on her breasts.
Shuu snuggled up to her and kissed her cheek. "So, did I manage to tear down your fort?" He teased.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu snuggled up to her and kissed her cheek. "So, did I manage to tear down your fort?" He teased.
Small blush formed on Lena's cheeks, as she opened her eyes, looking at Shuu.

"Y-yeah... Pretty much" She whispered, turning herself to face him.

TheDragoon said:
Nova blinked, now confused. "Now I don't know if I should call you a him or her..." She frowned, pretty confused.

Klef

Klef saw Nova's confused reaction, she wasn't to sure what to tell her. " Call me whatever floats your boat I'd show you my actual form if I could, but thanks to the chip I'm kind of stuck this way." Klef told her, completely oblivious to the fact that the chip was no longer working and the Civil War ended a while ago. Even though she did have the ability to use her powers, she didn't want to risk exploding.

JJKab said:
Small blush formed on Lena's cheeks, as she opened her eyes, looking at Shuu.
"Y-yeah... Pretty much" She whispered, turning herself to face him.
Shuu put a hand on her cheek, looking a bit serious now. "Are... You glad I did?" He asked.

Ballerina said:

Klef

Klef saw Nova's confused reaction, she wasn't to sure what to tell her. " Call me whatever floats your boat I'd show you my actual form if I could, but thanks to the chip I'm kind of stuck this way." Klef told her, completely oblivious to the fact that the chip was no longer working and the Civil War ended a while ago. Even though she did have the ability to use her powers, she didn't want to risk exploding.

Nova sighed. "Is your actual form male or female?" She asked.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu put a hand on her cheek, looking a bit serious now. "Are... You glad I did?" He asked.
Lena purred quietly.

"Yes... I am..." She whispered, kissing Shuu gently on his lips

TheDragoon said:
Nova sighed. "Is your actual form male or female?" She asked.

Klef

"Female." She bluntly stated, it felt unusual to her for someone to ask about her gender, however she was used to getting these questions since she changed forms pretty often. " I don't look too different from how I look right now actually. Maybe when the Civil War ends I'll start using it again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back