• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko nodded, "Yeah, but the longest I can do it is 15 minute's, so that's why I make it fast." she said.
He was astounded that the girl could stop time, 15 minutes seemed like a lot to him. " That's amazing, all I can do is turn into a horse and create rainbows..."

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled softly when he called her that, another thing she'd have to get used to. "It was lovely" she said softly as she looked to him and smiled.

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Her dorm was pretty normal, tidy and what not, though there was a blown up microwave in the corner where Kairassi must have meddled at it....again, she looked to him and shrugged, " I have a few new ones, though I think we settled on a fighting game, right?" She said smiling at him before going to the TV.
...♮ Luke nodded and looked at the Microwave and chuckled softly, he went over and sat on the couch♮...

"Looks like you need a new microwave.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I see...is there a way to get that poor thing out?''
"Oh!, ha ha, no, because she's asleep in my necklace. I got bored dancing for pervy demons and played a game, and well, she looked so cute and innocent while you were totes rocking his world." she giggled.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You made it sound like she was being used as a sex slave or something...Though I do want to meet her again sometime.''
...☫She said as she sighed a little☫...
"More like Towel girl in the carnal house. When she recovers, I may let her out. But she was near death and needs to recover." she finished.

@HimeragiSeiker

JJKab said:
"Let's go, then" He said, as he wrapped his arm around Ariel, and exited the dorm, closing it's door and locking it. .
(Last reply for couple of hours, my phone battery is dying)

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled happily as she looked to him for a bit, nodding as he wrapped an arm around her, she then walked alongside him.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled happily as she looked to him for a bit, nodding as he wrapped an arm around her, she then walked alongside him.
"Say... What do you like to do... when you're bored?" Gregory asked, looking at Ariel, as they slowly walked on forward

"I'm saying this, because if you're bored, then maybe... you could invite me in and we would get bored together" He joked, laughing lightly

LunaCrosby said:
Zero blinked, "You are?.." he asked, staring at her, maybe she was one of those super strong femaled that didn't look like it.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna looked at him "Of course I am!" She said huffing quietly, obviously her stature was soft point for her. She put her hands on her hips "The strength of a bear!" She said with a nod, purposely neglecting the fact that the strength she had wasn't that of an actual full grown bear, but a young one.

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke nodded and looked at the Microwave and chuckled softly, he went over and sat on the couch♮...
"Looks like you need a new microwave.."

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

"Hmm?" She looked to the corner where the microwave was before smiling sheepishly "Ah, yeah, my microwave and I don't have the best relationship" she joked "But seriously, they always seem to not work right for me, I get mad at them then 'boom' they blow up" she said laughing quietly. "Maybe I should just use the oven instead from now own" she sai . She fonished setting up tge tv and everything before hopping onto the couch beside him, but upside down with her legs resting over the back of the chair.

JJKab said:
"Say... What do you like to do... when you're bored?" Gregory asked, looking at Ariel, as they slowly walked on forward
"I'm saying this, because if you're bored, then maybe... you could invite me in and we would get bored together" He joked, laughing lightly

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked, "I'm pretty sure you've asked me that before" she said tilting her head "But yeah, I usually read but I wouldn't bore you with that, If you want we can watch a movie at my home?, I can't guarantee my mom won't arrive home or not though" she laughed softly.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked, "I'm pretty sure you've asked me that before" she said tilting her head "But yeah, I usually read but I wouldn't bore you with that, If you want we can watch a movie at my home?, I can't guarantee my mom won't arrive home or not though" she laughed softly.
"Oh yeah... Right, I thought I didn't... Welp, I'd sure could come" Gregory said, laughing gently, as he brushed some hair from Ariel's forehead, and kissed it gently.

JJKab said:
"Oh yeah... Right, I thought I didn't... Welp, I'd sure could come" Gregory said, laughing gently, as he brushed some hair from Ariel's forehead, and kissed it gently.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

She giggled "Well you did, I'm not a forgetful person really" she said as they neared her house "And good, It'll be fun!, what kind of movies do you feel like watching?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

She giggled "Well you did, I'm not a forgetful person really" she said as they neared her house "And good, It'll be fun!, what kind of movies do you feel like watching?" She asked.
"Whatever floats your boat..." Gregory said, as they were getting closer to her house.

Ballerina said:
He was astounded that the girl could stop time, 15 minutes seemed like a lot to him. " That's amazing, all I can do is turn into a horse and create rainbows..."
Ryouko blinked, "Are you some kind of unicorn or something?" she asked.

Nonalaka said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna looked at him "Of course I am!" She said huffing quietly, obviously her stature was soft point for her. She put her hands on her hips "The strength of a bear!" She said with a nod, purposely neglecting the fact that the strength she had wasn't that of an actual full grown bear, but a young one.
Zero blinked, "Woah, your strong, really strong, I'm surprised" he said, looking at her arm's, "I don't see huge muscles on your arm's, it must not show"

Nonalaka said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

"Hmm?" She looked to the corner where the microwave was before smiling sheepishly "Ah, yeah, my microwave and I don't have the best relationship" she joked "But seriously, they always seem to not work right for me, I get mad at them then 'boom' they blow up" she said laughing quietly. "Maybe I should just use the oven instead from now own" she sai . She fonished setting up tge tv and everything before hopping onto the couch beside him, but upside down with her legs resting over the back of the chair.
...♮Luke smiled and shook his head, he looked at her and tilted his head♮...

"That looks uncomfortable.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back