• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''explore Eleysion...since none of us exactly know the area that well...''
"Sounds pretty good to me. Plus we'd have some ace and quiet together." Ken said, smiling brightly. "Anyways, I'm ready."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''ok''
...⊹She said before she got up and stretched⊹...
Ken stood up and walked over to the door, and opened it. "Do you know anything about this place?" He asked.

Sixxx said:
Dylan nodded and bit down on the shirt clenching her hands and screaming into the shirt she bit onto as he removed the bullets crying , she tried to remain still and calm but it hurt so much untill she passed out
@Roman
Keiji healed the bullet wounds and then took her toto lay down. "Who the hell were those people?" He asked himself.

Roman said:
Ken stood up and walked over to the door, and opened it. "Do you know anything about this place?" He asked.
''only that it was a dimension my mother, yuki, created..''

...⊹She said before she walked through the door⊹...

Roman said:
Keiji healed the bullet wounds and then took her toto lay down. "Who the hell were those people?" He asked himself.
Dylan woke up a few minutes later, weak and pale lifted up her shirt to see two faint scars on her stomach she lay back shaking

Emma shot an arrow with a note on it at Hans door , the arrow went a quarter of the way through the door and got stuck, emma fled the scene again expertly not leaving a trace of who left the note other than what the note said

If you want your family to keep on living , Leave ours alone.

Dylan dies on our terms and we do not die on yours.

Stay away.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''only that it was a dimension my mother, yuki, created..''
...⊹She said before she walked through the door⊹...
Ken walked out of the room behind Airi, closing thethe door behind him. "So you never been been before?" He asked. "That's what it seems like."

Roman said:
Ken walked out of the room behind Airi, closing thethe door behind him. "So you never been been before?" He asked. "That's what it seems like."
''nope. never been to Eleysion'' (last post xD )

Sixxx said:
Dylan woke up a few minutes later, weak and pale lifted up her shirt to see two faint scars on her stomach she lay back shaking
Emma shot an arrow with a note on it at Hans door , the arrow went a quarter of the way through the door and got stuck, emma fled the scene again expertly not leaving a trace of who left the note other than what the note said

If you want your family to keep on living , Leave ours alone.

Dylan dies on our terms and we do not die on yours.

Stay away.

@Roman
Keiji sighed, "You okay?" He asked, trying to calm Dylan down.

Han grabbed the note and sighed after he read it. He balled it up and tossed it in the trash. "I was done killing people after that anyways..." he said, going back to look out his window.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''nope. never been to Eleysion'' (last post xD )
(((( See you later~ ))))

Ken chuckled, "Well this should be fun if we get lost it's your fault though."

Roman said:
Roman laughed a little as he went intonthe bathroom, starting the shower. Once the water was warm, he got inside. "Hey Mal! Everything is set!"
Mal walked into the bathroom, looking around for a second before getting in as well.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal walked into the bathroom, looking around for a second before getting in as well.
Roman smiled, and grabbed the soap. "Took you a while." He said, laughing a little.

(((( Wanna skip to when they're out? ))))

Roman said:
Roman smiled, and grabbed the soap. "Took you a while." He said, laughing a little.
(((( Wanna skip to when they're out? ))))
"I was taking a small look around before I got in" Mal said

(yeah x3)

LunaCrosby said:
"I was taking a small look around before I got in" Mal said
(yeah x3)
(((( Oddly enough, I'm still woke ))))

After Roman finished showering he got out and grabbed his towel. "We should check on the kids." He said, as he dried himself off. "When we're done. I wonder what kept them from coming out of their room."

Roman said:
(((( Oddly enough, I'm still woke ))))
After Roman finished showering he got out and grabbed his towel. "We should check on the kids." He said, as he dried himself off. "When we're done. I wonder what kept them from coming out of their room."
Mal nodded and dried herself off "yeah i'm curious about that" she said.

(same here, but i might be getting off soon)

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and dried herself off "yeah i'm curious about that" she said.
(same here, but i might be getting off soon)
(((( I'm just gonna sit on YouTube until everyone gets back ;/ )))

"Yeah. It's weird how, Alejandro ran pass us without a word." Roman said, putting on his clothes. "Maybe he and Misaki had like... A sugar rush or something?"

Nanne said:
Mako slept peacefully under the tree. He was really knocked out from all the exercise he did today.
Yuna stared for a moment looking at is face, he looked so happy and peaceful and handso- Yuna shook her head as a light blush found her cheeks, scolding herself for thinking such things and for staring that long., clearing her throat a little she then sat next to him "Mako?" She said as she shook him gently.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi grinned "Good!, Its super boring when you aren't around~~" she said before standing beside him.
Luke smirked and looked down at her, "Oh really now" he says with a chuckle. "Well, what would we do?" he asks as he started making his way towards the front counter to pay

Roman said:
(((( I'm just gonna sit on YouTube until everyone gets back ;/ )))
"Yeah. It's weird how, Alejandro ran pass us without a word." Roman said, putting on his clothes. "Maybe he and Misaki had like... A sugar rush or something?"
Mal put on her clothes "well that doesn't surprise me, and that might just be true" she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland frowned before turning around and kneeling down "C'mon, it's happening, get on know so i'm not kneeling here like an idiot for to long." he said as he looked back at her with an expecting stare.

[/QUOTE]
"But I'm fi-" she paused and looked at his expression before sighing a little "Okay" she said with a small nod before hopping on to his back.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal put on her clothes "well that doesn't surprise me, and that might just be true" she said.
Roman chuckled, "What do you mean? How does it not surprise you?" He asked, walking into the room.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "What do you mean? How does it not surprise you?" He asked, walking into the room.
Mal shrugged "they're eating anything they can find, i'm sure they're going to find candy and want more of it" she said.

(night~)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Luke smirked and looked down at her, "Oh really now" he says with a chuckle. "Well, what would we do?" he asks as he started making his way towards the front counter to pay
"Well yeah~" she said as she looked back at him "Of course I'd have more fun with you around, you're my best friend and I like y-" she paused for a brief moment "h-hanging out with you" she said with a small nod, clearing her throat a little as her cheeks tinted a light pink, but it wasn't really noticeable unless you really looked "We could go to my house for a bit before going to the amusement park?, hopefully its not crazy over there this time" she said with a small laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back