• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...hm..''
...⊹Airi said as she just soon rested her head on Ken's lap⊹...
Ken looked down at Airi and smiled, "So, did you have any plans for the day?" He asked, playing with strands of her hair.

Roman said:
Ken looked down at Airi and smiled, "So, did you have any plans for the day?" He asked, playing with strands of her hair.
''no. they all went down the toilet when i found about the new law...*sigh*''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal went wide eye'd "I think two times is enough" she said.
Roman chuckled, "Maybe you do want more, but you're just worn out~" he said, as he got out of bed. "Well, I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna come with?"

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon nodded, looking up at the ceiling as the lights turned on. If they were in hiding, would turning on the lights be a good idea? Bah, if that was really the case she'd just bash their heads in before they got close. A smile formed on her lips at the thought as she ripped off another bite of the jerky. After being around Yumi so much she didn't allow herself to think like that, but because Yumi wasn't here she was gonna indulge. At least somewhat. Still grinning, and still indulging, she walked over to Achilles, wrapping her arms around his waist, speaking as she did so⊗...

"Thanks for getting us out of there."

Sixxx said:
Dylan lay on the floor holding her stomach where 2 bullets had hit her tears ran down her face
Emma slipped off the neighboring roof and drove away to go tell her mother she wounded Dylan , she left no trace , she was trained to kill , unlike any other in the family

( dont kill this one yet i have plans)

@Roman
Keiji knew she was hit, and began getting ready to remove the bullets. "Dylan? Bite down on this." He said giving her his shirt.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no. they all went down the toilet when i found about the new law...*sigh*''
Ken sighed also, "Then we can spend time together. What would you want to do?" He asked.

Roman said:
(((( Wanna start? ))))

(( Sure ))

----

?Elora?

tumblr_nwdmk7MyWu1tlyirzo2_400.gif

After unpacking a couple of boxes at her house, Elora decided to go check out the school. Unpacking had started to bore her and even though she knew she had to get it done, she just put it off as something to do later. It's not like the boxes were going anywhere. Elora dressed herself in her regular military clothes, since they were the only ones she had and ever really wore, before leaving the house. Her heels clicked along the side of the pavement as she strut her way to school, soon pulling out a pipe that she had put in her pocket and putting it in her mouth. Elora didn't smoke of course, she just liked having it with her because she thought it made her look cool and because it was a gift from her grandma. She thought it was strange that her grandma would send her such a gift, but took it none the less. Soon reaching the entrance of the school, she placed a hand on her hip as she spoke, soon raising her other hand to hold on to the pipe gently. "So this is the school huh? Not really a lot of people, how boring." She muttered, looking off to the side. Currently, Elora didn't know about anything that was going on with the government and the law that would restrict specials powers.

Roman said:
Keiji knew she was hit, and began getting ready to remove the bullets. "Dylan? Bite down on this." He said giving her his shirt.
Dylan nodded and bit down on the shirt clenching her hands and screaming into the shirt she bit onto as he removed the bullets crying , she tried to remain still and calm but it hurt so much untill she passed out

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded as she got up "yeah" she said.
Roman smirked, "So you do have the energy to stand. Thought your lower half would be out for awhile." He said, teasing herher as he got his clothes.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen smiled then let the two of them go before standing up then nodding as he looked down at Lilliana. After that he gave a single wave of his hand then turned to walk back over to where he was before and started to extent the foundation of the cottage with his powers, adding in more stone to it before correcting the walls to match it before jumping then landing on the inside of the cottage where what he did was unseeable♗...
...♖Len turned his head and looked at Lilliana before smiling at her, so she was gonna be part of the family huh? Well, he was okay with it and didn't mind in the slightest, instead, he welcomed the change. So with out much thought on his part Len grabbed Lily's hand once more then tugged on it while tilting his head and looking at her♖...

"Hey, do you like animals?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana took a step back as Ayen let go, watching him until he disappeared inside the house. From this she knew she was going to be happy here. Sure it was in the woods, away from everyone, but that was okay with the exceed. She didn't really like people anyways, and she was with the one (or two, now, actually) person that didn't scare her. Lilliana turned toward Len as he spoke, thinking about how to answer that. Really, she wasn't even sure. She had never interacted with any before. With an unsure expression she answered his question♧...

"U-um, I dunno.. I've never really been around any..."

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon nodded, looking up at the ceiling as the lights turned on. If they were in hiding, would turning on the lights be a good idea? Bah, if that was really the case she'd just bash their heads in before they got close. A smile formed on her lips at the thought as she ripped off another bite of the jerky. After being around Yumi so much she didn't allow herself to think like that, but because Yumi wasn't here she was gonna indulge. At least somewhat. Still grinning, and still indulging, she walked over to Achilles, wrapping her arms around his waist, speaking as she did so⊗...
"Thanks for getting us out of there."
"It was nothing" he said, it really was not a problem. He blushed a little at her grabbing his waist, well because most women never did that. Well good ones like her anyways. "Do you need anything else? I think there was a heater in the tool shed." he said, feeling a minute amount of embarrassment. "If you are cold, that is." he finished. He let his arm pull her into the hug. It felt..nice. No, he was a warrior, nice was not in his vocabulary. But this girl, man.....

@Lumina

Nonalaka said:
Elliot followed behind her as she searched for a seat, soon sitting at the seat she had chosen, "S-So, uhm, Yumi...when do you join the school? What's it actually like?" He asked eventually, trying to keep up conversation, which was rather new for him really, but he wanted to start trying to fit in maybe, and trying to make a friend is a good start besides Yumi seemed pretty nice...

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi rested her chin in her hand as she thought about it. She couldn't really remember exactly when she had joined, but she did know it was fun. For her at least, since she actually liked having school work. There were also a couple field trips here and there that she had went on, those were pretty fun too. "Let's see... I think I joined a couple of months ago... or maybe almost a year ago? I can't really remember." She said with a chuckle before continuing, "School can be a little hard to handle when you first start, but it can be pretty fun. Though at this school, it's pretty quiet since most of the kids don't really show up very often."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori couldn't help but smile at his goofy gesture, covering her mouth as she laughed aloud. His gesture almost directly matched the way that he acted with them when they were kids, and her smile turned into one more of nostalgia than a reaction to humor. Her mind was wandering to when they were kids, and how he always seemed t have his goggles, either on his forehead like Masahi was doing now or on his face like he had been doing before. Reaching over to grab a slice of pizza Kaori spoke, still smiling☆...
"Yeah, just a bit. And they did suit you, orange visors and all."
...♝Masahi playfully rolled his eyes before setting the goggle down and jokingly pouting at her laughter, what was he, some clown or something? Though, honestly, he could have sworn for a moment he was somewhere else, looking through a pair of orange goggles, looking at Kaori and they were about the same height, sitting on a bench and she was laughing then as well, but the image quickly fled his mind and made him look almost sad for a moment before he sighed then cheered up when he saw Kaori smiling and he decided he'd just focus on the present as he grabbed a slice of pizza as well, speaking in a happy tone♝...

"I could try to paint them, and you could keep them for me, y'know, because you remember the real thing better than i do."

Roman said:
Roman smirked, "So you do have the energy to stand. Thought your lower half would be out for awhile." He said, teasing herher as he got his clothes.
"it's only sore" Mal mumbled as she got her clothes as well.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana took a step back as Ayen let go, watching him until he disappeared inside the house. From this she knew she was going to be happy here. Sure it was in the woods, away from everyone, but that was okay with the exceed. She didn't really like people anyways, and she was with the one (or two, now, actually) person that didn't scare her. Lilliana turned toward Len as he spoke, thinking about how to answer that. Really, she wasn't even sure. She had never interacted with any before. With an unsure expression she answered his question♧...
"U-um, I dunno.. I've never really been around any..."
...♖Len nodded before offering Lilliana his hand and thinking about what animals would be awake this time of the night, though quite a few would still come to him if he requested it of them, he didn't want to bother those animals that could better use the time to sleep instead of fulfill his requests of their presence, so while waiting Len used the technique that his father had shown him for using his mind to search the area for animals and sensing if they were awake and many other things about them, like their general well being, their age and with some, even their current attitude♖...

"Well, i guess there's really only one way to find out then Lily."

Mayyflower said:
Luke hummed at the thought. "Sure why not" he says smiling
Kairassi grinned "Good!, Its super boring when you aren't around~~" she said before standing beside him.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked back at Dakota before sighing as he tugged on her hand when he saw that she looked tired "Y'know, if you're tired then i could carry you." he said softly as he looked at her with worried eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head and smiled lightly "No, Its okay, you're already carrying bags" she said with a nod "Besides I'll be fine I-Im just not used to transporting that far all in one go.." She smiled at him.

Alternated said:
Mateus grinned and laughed "sorry that I laughed but there are better things you can do in that situation" he said to Elaena.
Elaena smiled and shook her head "Its fine" she said with a yawn "What better things?" She tilted her head a little.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head and smiled lightly "No, Its okay, you're already carrying bags" she said with a nod "Besides I'll be fine I-Im just not used to transporting that far all in one go.." She smiled at him.
Roland frowned before turning around and kneeling down "C'mon, it's happening, get on know so i'm not kneeling here like an idiot for to long." he said as he looked back at her with an expecting stare.

WeirdPrincess said:

(( Sure ))

----

?Elora?

tumblr_nwdmk7MyWu1tlyirzo2_400.gif

After unpacking a couple of boxes at her house, Elora decided to go check out the school. Unpacking had started to bore her and even though she knew she had to get it done, she just put it off as something to do later. It's not like the boxes were going anywhere. Elora dressed herself in her regular military clothes, since they were the only ones she had and ever really wore, before leaving the house. Her heels clicked along the side of the pavement as she strut her way to school, soon pulling out a pipe that she had put in her pocket and putting it in her mouth. Elora didn't smoke of course, she just liked having it with her because she thought it made her look cool and because it was a gift from her grandma. She thought it was strange that her grandma would send her such a gift, but took it none the less. Soon reaching the entrance of the school, she placed a hand on her hip as she spoke, soon raising her other hand to hold on to the pipe gently. "So this is the school huh? Not really a lot of people, how boring." She muttered, looking off to the side. Currently, Elora didn't know about anything that was going on with the government and the law that would restrict specials powers.

Talia had just left class and was on her way to meet Taylor so he could take her home. She sighed,as she walked out of the large building, seeing that she was tired until she seen a white haired girl, "Cooool.... I like her and she looks so cool." She ssaid quietly to herself.

tumblr_n4flxzkx3Q1r44ptno2_500.gif

Talks immediately shook her head and tried to walk away undetected, so she wouldn't be caught staring. Not only that, but she was shy.

LunaCrosby said:
"it's only sore" Mal mumbled as she got her clothes as well.
Roman laughed a little as he went intonthe bathroom, starting the shower. Once the water was warm, he got inside. "Hey Mal! Everything is set!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back