• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Akane shook her head, "I'm not really hungry. Sorry."

@Apache

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana was pushed against Ayen a bit as Len was pulled into the hug, and instead of freaking out from being surrounded by people Lilliana felt completely at ease, like she was finally home after a long time. As Ayen spoke Lilliana moved her head up from being buried in his neck to a position where she could look at him, taking in his words. She had forgotten that he was busy building a house, so she felt slightly bad for distracting him. But she nodded at his request, soon responding♧...
"Yeah, that's okay. I won't get in your way."
...♗Ayen smiled then let the two of them go before standing up then nodding as he looked down at Lilliana. After that he gave a single wave of his hand then turned to walk back over to where he was before and started to extent the foundation of the cottage with his powers, adding in more stone to it before correcting the walls to match it before jumping then landing on the inside of the cottage where what he did was unseeable♗...

...♖Len turned his head and looked at Lilliana before smiling at her, so she was gonna be part of the family huh? Well, he was okay with it and didn't mind in the slightest, instead, he welcomed the change. So with out much thought on his part Len grabbed Lily's hand once more then tugged on it while tilting his head and looking at her♖...

"Hey, do you like animals?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River immediately sighed a sigh of relief. "Thank god they labels the doors." He said before carring her into her room then gently laying her down on the bed
Blake smiled into the kiss and deepened it before pulling away and smiling at her

Atrio just chuckled before he got up and slipped on a pair of pants and underwear then stretched his arms before walking out after her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko didn't do anything but lay there. there was a lot of crumbled up paper and book's thrown about her room, her bookshelf bookless, which makes sense, they were most likely all on the floor, she had read and reread all of them until she grew tired of them.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Could you please? If it's not to much to ask ))
(((( I'll put them in categories by age group -

Kid/Teen

Satoshi

Alejandro

Minako

Teen

Asuna

Ayame

Talia

Etc...

Adult

Taylor

Emiya

Akane (( Maybe ))

Han ))))

Roman said:
"200... Does that also mean 20 in some weied language?" He asked, hoping Thana would say yes.
"Don't worry we will be there in twenty muinets." She said to him

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled at him for a moment as she cooked , she turned on some music and was dancing as she cooked , wearing his shirt . She was dancing like a dork humming to the song
@Daniel reaving
Atrio chuckled a little as he watched her dance finding her dorky dancing rather cute as she cooked

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko didn't do anything but lay there. there was a lot of crumbled up paper and book's thrown about her room, her bookshelf bookless, which makes sense, they were most likely all on the floor, she had read and reread all of them until she grew tired of them.
River looked around at all the crumpled papers and thrown about books before he picked up one crumpled price of paper and uncrimpled it so he could see what it said

Nanne said:
Yuki didn't hear or answer to Alex. She was taking a small nap in her bath because was a bit tired from her run.
Alex used his powers to unlock the door, and blushed when he seen what was behind it. "Yuki...." he said quietly. "Hey Yuki.. You might wanna wake up."

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino stayed motionless, a faint glow emitting around her as her cuts and slashes started to heal. Though the wound on her head remained the same. She would probably need stitches for that and her wings probably needed to be wrapped too♦︎...
...♱Neo soon started to stitch the wound Yoshino's head. She'd do the wings last since she needed to sit Yoshino up to wrap it♱...

''maybe if i kept doing mercenary work......agh, never mind...its only kill, kill, and kill...i cant meet Mitsu that way..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River immediately sighed a sigh of relief. "Thank god they labels the doors." He said before carring her into her room then gently laying her down on the bed
Blake smiled into the kiss and deepened it before pulling away and smiling at her

Atrio just chuckled before he got up and slipped on a pair of pants and underwear then stretched his arms before walking out after her

[/QUOTE]
''i love you hun..''

...✿Emiko said as she smiled at him✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Don't worry we will be there in twenty muinets." She said to him
Atrio chuckled a little as he watched her dance finding her dorky dancing rather cute as she cooked

River looked around at all the crumpled papers and thrown about books before he picked up one crumpled price of paper and uncrimpled it so he could see what it said

[/QUOTE]
It was full of a bunch of small sentences carelessly wrote about, though at the bottom it talked about making a group of friends, how nice they seemed and how tall they were compared to her. in a separate part there was an illustration of a group of people, seemingly laughing and walking away from a much shorter girl, looking down with her back turned, there were small messy words next to the illustration 'I just want to feel that i'm important to someone...'

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Don't worry we will be there in twenty muinets." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed in relief. "I'm glad to hear that. I didn't know if I'd make the whole ride."

Roman said:
Keiji shrugged, "I don't know... Sometime in the afternoon. As for activities, I feel like I deserve to sit on the couch all day."
Dylan shurgged " im going for a walk " she said going to the bedroom to get dress when the sound of glass shattering erased the peace if the evening dylan cried out and fell to floor as a round of bullets came through the window in the bedroom , most of them missing her and hitting the wall in back of her

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im just...wondering...wondering how long it has been..''
"The time we have been togetjer is something I cherish. The includes the time in our future too." Ken said, nodding his head.

Roman said:
(((( I'll put them in categories by age group -
Kid/Teen

Satoshi

Alejandro

Minako

Teen

Asuna

Ayame

Talia

Etc...

Adult

Taylor

Emiya

Akane (( Maybe ))

Han ))))
(( Mm... I'll choose Talia ))

Sixxx said:
Dylan shurgged " im going for a walk " she said going to the bedroom to get dress when the sound of glass shattering erased the peace if the evening dylan cried out and fell to floor as a round of bullets came through the window in the bedroom , most of them missing her and hitting the wall in back of her
@Roman
Keiji hopped up and ran into the room, and used his fire to melt the incoming bullets. "What thethe he'll is going on?!"

Roman said:
"The time we have been togetjer is something I cherish. The includes the time in our future too." Ken said, nodding his head.
''...hm..''

...⊹Airi said as she just soon rested her head on Ken's lap⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
(uh huh xD )
Mal looked at him "i-it's just really h-hot in here" she said, using the same excuse.
Roman sighed, "Mal, I can do this as much as you want~ All you have to do is say so~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi raised an eyebrow before shrugging his shoulders and sitting down. He must of truly been strange if those goggles 'suited him well', but he had almost nil to go on when it came to his past, so he really couldn't argue it will Kaori, he just had to accept it. and that got him thinking, what all did he wear as a kid? Was it gonna be something else that went with the goggles? And why did he have a thought of them having orange visors? Could that be why he preferred his mask to be orange? Questions for later he thought, for the moment he reached over then snatched the wooden goggles before playfully smirking and holding them up to his eyes like he was wearing them as he spoke, moving them up to his forehead after he did as he smiled at Kaori♝...
"Oh? They suit me do they? Lemme guess, i thought they were cool or somethin'?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori couldn't help but smile at his goofy gesture, covering her mouth as she laughed aloud. His gesture almost directly matched the way that he acted with them when they were kids, and her smile turned into one more of nostalgia than a reaction to humor. Her mind was wandering to when they were kids, and how he always seemed t have his goggles, either on his forehead like Masahi was doing now or on his face like he had been doing before. Reaching over to grab a slice of pizza Kaori spoke, still smiling☆...

"Yeah, just a bit. And they did suit you, orange visors and all."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon started to stitch the wound Yoshino's head. She'd do the wings last since she needed to sit Yoshino up to wrap it♱...
''maybe if i kept doing mercenary work......agh, never mind...its only kill, kill, and kill...i cant meet Mitsu that way..''
(( I don't really know what to do next, since she's still kind just gonna be unconscious for the most part ))

Roman said:
Keiji hopped up and ran into the room, and used his fire to melt the incoming bullets. "What thethe he'll is going on?!"
Dylan lay on the floor holding her stomach where 2 bullets had hit her tears ran down her face

Emma slipped off the neighboring roof and drove away to go tell her mother she wounded Dylan , she left no trace , she was trained to kill , unlike any other in the family

( dont kill this one yet i have plans)

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back