• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

?Alastair?

tumblr_mzeij1SYGU1sehqm6o3_500.gif

"To the beach it is then. I'll just have to grab a few things before we go." Alastair said as he smiled at Levi before standing up from the table to grab everything he needed.

Levi smiled back "Sounds good" she says with a nod before a bookbag appeared on her back, in it was the stuff she needed

Roman said:
Satoshi nodded in agreement. "Yeah." He said, kicking another rock. "My dad said the same thing. He told me that his childhood wasn't easy since he had a demon inside of him, but he wasn't a bad man." He said with a sigh. "I guess my mom was the first person to see the good in him. They are married after all."
...❄︎Rini nodded and had her arms behind her back as she walked beside him. Carla had stayed quiet for the most part, which was surprising to her because Rini knew that she usually liked to inject snide comments whenever she could. Maybe she felt bad for him like Rini did❄︎...

"If someone like your mom was able to see the good in you dad, I'm sure there will be someone like that for you too. Or just a lot of people who won't think you're a monster and they want to be your friend."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The game started and all the cars launched off down the road

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko blinked before she started actually paying attention and playing☁

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled back "Sounds good" she says with a nod before a bookbag appeared on her back, in it was the stuff she needed

✯Alastair✯

Alastair went up the stair and collected a towel, sunscreen, and his sunglasses before changing into his swim trunks. Coming back down the stairs, he had his sunglasses on, the towel draped over his shoulder and the sunscreen in hand. "Ready~" He stated and made his way over to Levi before putting a hand on her shoulder and teleporting them to the beach.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled at her words as she slowly couiled and slid around kikuri till she was conpletely held by her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri tried to move but couldnt which made her giggle⊹...

Domxx said:
Fei saw what happened and breathed a sigh of relief. She caught her breath and grabbed her weapon. Thinking it was probably best if she rested for a while.
''resting on the battle field? quite a foolish thing to do..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri tried to move but couldnt which made her giggle⊹...
Myuki smiled as she continued to slowly slide around kikuri, sliding around her legs and her waist happily as she held kikuri

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods and chuckled before they got onto the ride
He offered to help her on, then seated himself. "So this is like a chariot?" he asked her.

--Misafune--

From his hiding spot he was mentally breaking down, as memories of everything he has done came hitting him at once. Not only did he fight, he stolen two people and then hit a woman. He had to resolve this. Standing and leaping from the small alcove in the building he landed in the middle of the fray. He had seen the powerful man, and then the two girls bringing in more and more demons. So he lost himself in the fight and began fighting to protect what he cared for.

@Jesters Court

@Nonalaka

@TheDragoon

@Mayyflower

@WeirdPrincess

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River did the same managing to stay around 3rd place as they raced

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko did her best... though she was the second to last player☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled as she continued to slowly slide around kikuri, sliding around her legs and her waist happily as she held kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''you like doing this huh Myuki?''

...⊹Kikuri said with a giggle at the end⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you like doing this huh Myuki?''
...⊹Kikuri said with a giggle at the end⊹...
"I like holding you." She said happily. "Plus you warm me up. You know I'm cold blooded right?" She said happily to her

Nanne said:
"R-Really?! Well...then in that case they are still cute." he said as he laughed a little. "Don't cover them...also you're blushing again." he said and gave her soft smile. He was having fun with her and thought her reactions were adorable.
Yuna looked at him "B-but they are embarrassing" she said with a pout as she slowly moved her hands away.

WeirdPrincess said:

✯Alastair✯

Alastair went up the stair and collected a towel, sunscreen, and his sunglasses before changing into his swim trunks. Coming back down the stairs, he had his sunglasses on, the towel draped over his shoulder and the sunscreen in hand. "Ready~" He stated and made his way over to Levi before putting a hand on her shoulder and teleporting them to the beach.

Levi had put her swim suit under her clothes in the bathroom before coming out and seeing alastair. "Okay" she says before he teleported them to the beach

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I like holding you." She said happily. "Plus you warm me up. You know I'm cold blooded right?" She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh. i didnt know you were cold blooded..''

...⊹Kikuri said in surprise⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's good sweet heart." He said softly before looking around for euloria. "Do you know where your mother is?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
"Mama is in the kitchen making food" she said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's why I'm wrapped around you every night." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh''

...⊹Kikuri said giggling⊹...

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Well then it is sure to be fun!" he said as he buckled in. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Origami nods and smiles. "It will" she says before the ride started

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]By the end river ended in 6th

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko had managed to mover up one place... putting her in 10th☁

"I failed miserably"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back