• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel soon walke into the house from the front door and stretched his arms on the air before he walked into the living room an looked aroubd

[/QUOTE]
Ariel soon turned her head when she heard the front door open then shut "Hi Daddy~" she chimed happily as she looked up at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The game quickly started and gave them the option to choose what car they wanted

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko stared at the screen before choosing a random black car☁

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Maybe you could meet my daughter too. She'd probably enjoy the company." He said with a chuckle. "Before we go, I'm gonna grab a ice cream cone. Would you like one?" He asked.
Yoshino smiled a little. "Whats her name?" she asks playing with her puppet. "Oh no thanks" she says looking back over at Kaz

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Power? Special abilities? What are you talking about?" Isabella asked confused by his words as she looked up at him waiting for an awnser to her question

[/QUOTE]
Roman laughed a little, "I'll let you find out for yourself... One day." He said, pointing at her eyes as if she could see. "I'll give you the ability to see and you'll see with your own two eyes." He told her.

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino smiled a little. "Whats her name?" she asks playing with her puppet. "Oh no thanks" she says looking back over at Kaz
"Minako." Kaz said, hopping off the swing. "She recently turned 14." He then went over to the ice cream stand and asked for one vanilla cone. "Ready?" He asked, once he paid for his ice cream, now walking back to Yoshino. "Also, you have the same name as my girlfriend."

Nonalaka said:
Ariel soon turned her head when she heard the front door open then shut "Hi Daddy~" she chimed happily as she looked up at him.
Daniel quickly walked over and got down next to her. "He'll I darling." He said as he made the hatchlings be quiet. "How are you?" He asked

Roman said:
Roman laughed a little, "I'll let you find out for yourself... One day." He said, pointing at her eyes as if she could see. "I'll give you the ability to see and you'll see with your own two eyes." He told her.
"If you did. I would be in your debt forever." She said happy a how he seemed determined to give her her sight even though it wasn't possible or at least for the normal world it wasn't.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you did. I would be in your debt forever." She said happy a how he seemed determined to give her her sight even though it wasn't possible or at least for the normal world it wasn't.

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled and stopped walking once he saw room 405. "You must think I'm crazy but I'm not." He told her, using his powers to unlock the door and open it. "Ladies first " he said, letting her go inside first. "But I'm completely sane."

Roman said:
"Minako." Kaz said, hopping off the swing. "She recently turned 14." He then went over to the ice cream stand and asked for one vanilla cone. "Ready?" He asked, once he paid for his ice cream, now walking back to Yoshino. "Also, you have the same name as my girlfriend."
Yoshino blinked. "I do? Thats cool" she says happily.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued moving forward, shortly before seeing the Demon army's leader. He pulled his sheathe and sword from his hip and proceeded to make his way to him. When he reached the leader, he was greeted by multiple slashes, however they were easily dodged due to Akira's superior speed. He slammed the sheathe into the leader's back, shattering the blades that were rested there. He spoke as he looked around at the Demon leader♅...
“ You're too slow. ”

tumblr_m1lrmfwOi91r9017zo1_400.gif

...♅The Demons slashed towards Akira at a desperate attempt to hit him, yet Akira quickly spun around and slammed his sheathe into it's leg, ripping the tendons in the back of it's knee and sending it onto the ground. He then unsheathed his sword and impaled the Demon's chest. He spoke as he re-sheathed his sword♅...

“ How pathetic.. ”

tumblr_m1oeyrpGrB1r621gdo1_500.gif

...♅Akira walked over towards the remaining Demon army, the path and trees bursting into flames behind him. He glared down at the army and spoke, his voice being ominous and angry. The Demons began running away♅...

What's wrong? You wanted to play with the big boys, right? So why are you retreating?

tumblr_mzojdhQXwV1qh6swzo1_500.gif

...♅Akira looked around to face Kioko and spoke as his voice returned to his regular, gentle tone. The flames subsided♅...

“ Oh, she's in the Asuka constellation. Here's the coordinates~ ”

...♅Akira then placed his hand onto Kioko's shoulder and spoke as the directions home entered Kioko's mind, a small smile appearing on his face♅...

“ Tell your mother I'll be home before dinner~ ”

tumblr_m9e0vtWJA91r4s8who1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
...✿A look of relief appeared on Kioko's face as she spoke, happy to just stop this and go home. Though she realized she still didn't know how to get to the Asuka constellation even with the coordinates, she still didn't know how to teleport. Kioko didn't even know if she could teleport✿...

"Finally! Wait... how do I get there?"

tumblr_nx3qrzqaVj1qdxypao2_540.gif

...✿She stood there for a few moments, trying to teleport herself to her mothers house and ultimately failing. Kioko groaned in frustration before the voice from before returned, ringing out through her head. It seemed a little annoyed by the fact that it had to help her with a lot of things. Kioko soon placed a hand on her hip and looked away from Akira, speaking quietly before her gaze went back to her father. She smiled and spoke in her normal calm tone before teleporting to Asuka's house✿...

"Do I have to do everything for you?"

"Yes. It's much easier that way and I'll figure out how to teleport later."

"You really are hopeless."

"Bye dad! I'll tell mom what you said."

tumblr_naxxc06qKX1sv0f5ao1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel quickly walked over and got down next to her. "He'll I darling." He said as he made the hatchlings be quiet. "How are you?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
The Hatchlings hushed down and scuttled away. "I'm good" she said happily "Oh, and look!" She said as she made a bit of Ice appear in her hands "I learned it myself~" she said proudly.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and stopped walking once he saw room 405. "You must think I'm crazy but I'm not." He told her, using his powers to unlock the door and open it. "Ladies first " he said, letting her go inside first. "But I'm completely sane."
"That's good to hear." She said before starting into the room then stopping and blushing a little before she quickly turned around and held her arms up high in front of her and moved towards roman knowing he would be where she wanted him and pressed her self into him slowly bringing her arms down and around his neck hugging him tightly for his words

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods before going over and sitting down at the kitchen table, a small distances away from Alastair "Until then I'll be reading" she says with a smile

✯Alastair✯

Alastair nodded and sat back down, going over the last of the paperwork he had to do. It only took him a few minutes really, since he had done the majority of it before she got here. Once he finished, he put the pen down and pushed the paperwork aside. "Alright, I'm finished. Anything you wanna do?"

Roman said:
Alex soon turned off the tv and went to sleep with Yuki.
(( Time skip? ))
((Yeah))

Yuki woke up the next morning and left Alex to go take a shower and so she could completely wake up.

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino blinked. "I do? Thats cool" she says happily.
Kaz nodded, "Yeah. She's a really great girl. Your pretty great too. Helping me with my garden and all when you don't have to. Thanks." He said. "Anyways, let's get going." He told her, before he started walking.

WeirdPrincess said:

✯Alastair✯

Alastair nodded and sat back down, going over the last of the paperwork he had to do. It only took him a few minutes really, since he had done the majority of it before she got here. Once he finished, he put the pen down and pushed the paperwork aside. "Alright, I'm finished. Anything you wanna do?"

Levi looked up from her book. "Well that didnt take long," she says with a small chuckle. "and I dont know really" she says rubbing the back of her neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River chose a red car then the screens changed and put them on a random race track as it started to count down

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko stared at the screen, im going to fail miserably she thought to herself☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's good to hear." She said before starting into the room then stopping and blushing a little before she quickly turned around and held her arms up high in front of her and moved towards roman knowing he would be where she wanted him and pressed her self into him slowly bringing her arms down and around his neck hugging him tightly for his words

[/QUOTE]
Roman smiled, "Your a really nice person, Isabella." He said, hugging her back. "Some people should take lessons from you." He told her. He then noticed the time and sighed quietly. "Sadly I have somewhere to be. I know this may sound weird, but I'm gonna leave a copy of myself with you so he can protect and help you, okay?" He asked, as the clone appeared at his side.

Nanne said:
((Yeah))
Yuki woke up the next morning and left Alex to go take a shower and so she could completely wake up.
Alex soon woke up and yawned lightly. He made his way out of bed and into the bathroom, still so tired didn't hear the sound of the shower. He just grabbed his toothbrush and began to brush his teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Yuna's cheeks remained their pink colour as she blew some air out of her cheeks and poked at her food, She wasn't cute in her opinion and being called cute was making her flustered for some reason, but she wasn't going to argue that point that she wasn't cute here in such a place "N-no I'm not used to it" she said quietly before eating some food "And Its chicken Caesar salad, I'm glad you like it" she said with a smile.
"Ah okay..." he said as he continued to eat his salad. "My apologies if I made you feel uncomfortable by my comments...I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it because it's true...that you're cute."

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Yeah. She's a really great girl. Your pretty great too. Helping me with my garden and all when you don't have to. Thanks." He said. "Anyways, let's get going." He told her, before he started walking.
Yoshino smiles. "No problem" she says before she walks behind him

Yoshi looked around. "Yoshino what are you doing, this is a complete stranger!" she whispered quietly

Yoshino rolled her eyes and looked at Yoshi. "Its okay, he wont hurt me" she whispers back

Yoshi crossed her arms and stared at Kaz

Nanne said:
"Ah okay..." he said as he continued to eat his salad. "My apologies if I made you feel uncomfortable by my comments...I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it because it's true...that you're cute."
Yuna trying not to look or sound flustered, shook her head " I-Its alright I'm just not used to being called that, a-and I don't think I am so I guess it sounds odd to me..." she said quietly with a nod before eating more of her food, her ears twitching a little.

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino smiles. "No problem" she says before she walks behind him
Yoshi looked around. "Yoshino what are you doing, this is a complete stranger!" she whispered quietly

Yoshino rolled her eyes and looked at Yoshi. "Its okay, he wont hurt me" she whispers back

Yoshi crossed her arms and stared at Kaz
Kaz pointed to his ear, "I heard that Ms. Yoshi. I have senses almost ten times better than a human. I have a family. I don't think I'd want to hurt this girl and end up away from the ones I love. So please, trust me." He said. "I'm not a bad man."

Roman said:
"Yeah I can. It's an ability I got from my mom. She's the Grim Reaper after all." Satoshi said with a big smile. "Even though she's the Grim Reaper, she's really nice." he told Rini.
...??Rini looked surprise for a second by the fact that Satoshi's mother was the Grim Reaper before a wide smile graced her face and her expression changed to a look of amazement??...

"Really?! That's so cool have your mom as the Grim Reaper!"

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back