• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz pointed to his ear, "I heard that Ms. Yoshi. I have senses almost ten times better than a human. I have a family. I don't think I'd want to hurt this girl and end up away from the ones I love. So please, trust me." He said. "I'm not a bad man."
Yoshino looked up at Kaz and looked back at Yoshi. "See" she says

"Mhm" Yoshi said her arms still crossed. "And how do you know my name?!" she huffs

Roman said:
Alex soon woke up and yawnedo lightly. He made his way out of bed and into the bathroom, still so tired didn't hear the sound of the shower. He just grabbed his toothbrush and began to brush his teeth.
Yuki cladding know someone was in the bathroom and she was already done showering. She stepped out of the shower and had forgotten her towel. She turned around and saw Alex, "What are you....

Nonalaka said:
Yuna trying not to look or sound flustered, shook her head " I-Its alright I'm just not used to being called that, a-and I don't think I am so I guess it sounds odd to me..." she said quietly with a nod before eating more of her food, her ears twitching a little.
Mako started to laugh, "Well believe it or not...you are." He finished his salad and was waiting for Yuna to finish. "Your ears are cute as well when you twitch them and all..."

Nanne said:
Mako started to laugh, "Well believe it or not...you are." He finished his salad and was waiting for Yuna to finish. "Your ears are cute as well when you twitch them and all..."
"My Ears? O-Oh right" Yuna blushed as she covered her ears with her hands, she hated it when they did that, she found it embarrassing "I don't have control over that, they kinda just do that themselves..." She said with a nervous laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...??Rini looked surprise for a second by the fact that Satoshi's mother was the Grim Reaper before a wide smile graced her face and her expression changed to a look of amazement??...
"Really?! That's so cool have your mom as the Grim Reaper!"

latest
"Odd as it sounds, it's true. My mother is the Grim Reaper." Satoshi said. "I'm happy to know that you didn't get scared when I told you. Last time I told someone that, they freaked it and called me a monster." He said, looking down at the ground. He kicked a rock and put his hands in his pockets. "Whenever I tell people that, they always call me names and run away..."

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino looked up at Kaz and looked back at Yoshi. "See" she says
"Mhm" Yoshi said her arms still crossed. "And how do you know my name?!" she huffs
"I read your mind. I know you were alive the whole time. I sensed energy emitting from you." Kaz explained.

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked up from her book. "Well that didnt take long," she says with a small chuckle. "and I dont know really" she says rubbing the back of her neck

✯Alastair✯

Alastair glanced down at the book she was reading, "Most of it was finished before you got here." He stated before he looked back at Levi. "Hm... We could go have a picnic in the park or go to the beach~"

Roman said:
"I read your mind. I know you were alive the whole time. I sensed energy emitting from you." Kaz explained.
Yoshi looked at Yoshino and back at Kaz. "Okay but seriously If you lay a hand on my yoshino I wi-" she was cut off by yoshino who had taken yoshi off her hand.

"She wont do nothing.." yoshino said a little embarrassed

Nanne said:
Yuki cladding know someone was in the bathroom and she was already done showering. She stepped out of the shower and had forgotten her towel. She turned around and saw Alex, "What are you....
Alex put his toothbrush down and looked over at Yuki, his eyes went wide and he jumped immediately ran out and stood against the wall, breathing heavily.

tumblr_mrjdxu5orN1r0dlhpo1_500.gif

"I didn't know! I'm sorry, Yuki!" He panicked.

Mayyflower said:
Yoshi looked at Yoshino and back at Kaz. "Okay but seriously If you lay a hand on my yoshino I wi-" she was cut off by yoshino who had taken yoshi off her hand.
"She wont do nothing.." yoshino said a little embarrassed
Kaz chuckled, "It's fine. she's just worried is all. I totally understand how she is." He told Yoshino. "On the other hand, my house isn't that far away. Just a few more blocks ahead." Kaz said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:

✯Alastair✯

Alastair glanced down at the book she was reading, "Most of it was finished before you got here." He stated before he looked back at Levi. "Hm... We could go have a picnic in the park or go to the beach~"

Levi hummed at the thought. "The beach sounds nice" she says with a smile

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "It's fine. she's just worried is all. I totally understand how she is." He told Yoshino. "On the other hand, my house isn't that far away. Just a few more blocks ahead." Kaz said with a smile.
Yoshino nods "Okay" she says quietly. "So what were you doing at the park?" she asks

Roman said:
"Odd as it sounds, it's true. My mother is the Grim Reaper." Satoshi said. "I'm happy to know that you didn't get scared when I told you. Last time I told someone that, they freaked it and called me a monster." He said, looking down at the ground. He kicked a rock and put his hands in his pockets. "Whenever I tell people that, they always call me names and run away..."
...❄︎Rini frowned a little and patted his shoulder, trying to comfort him as she spoke. She really just wanted to hug him, but that would probably be awkward for before Satoshi and herself. Considering they had just met only moments ago❄︎...

"You don't look like a monster to me. And those people are stupid, they just don't like anyone different from them. At least, that's what my mom told me."

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino nods "Okay" she says quietly. "So what were you doing at the park?" she asks
"I hunt spirits. Specifically bad ones that wwantto harm the living. Luckily the park was clear so nothing would have got you." he told her. "It's not an easy job, but it's fun and good to society."

Roman said:
"I hunt spirits. Specifically bad ones that wwantto harm the living. Luckily the park was clear so nothing would have got you." he told her. "It's not an easy job, but it's fun and good to society."
Yoshino stopped walking and she stared at yoshi. "You hunt.. Spirits?" she asks nervously

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"My Ears? O-Oh right" Yuna blushed as she covered her ears with her hands, she hated it when they did that, she found it embarrassing "I don't have control over that, they kinda just do that themselves..." She said with a nervous laugh.
"R-Really?! Well...then in that case they are still cute." he said as he laughed a little. "Don't cover them...also you're blushing again." he said and gave her soft smile. He was having fun with her and thought her reactions were adorable.

Roman said:
Alex put his toothbrush down and looked over at Yuki, his eyes went wide and he jumped immediately ran out and stood against the wall, breathing heavily.
tumblr_mrjdxu5orN1r0dlhpo1_500.gif

"I didn't know! I'm sorry, Yuki!" He panicked.
Yuki walked towards the door, "Alex can you bring me my towel? I forgot it..." she said through the door. She was still blushing from what had just happened but she needed her towel to get out.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini frowned a little and patted his shoulder, trying to comfort him as she spoke. She really just wanted to hug him, but that would probably be awkward for before Satoshi and herself. Considering they had just met only moments ago❄︎...
"You don't look like a monster to me. And those people are stupid, they just don't like anyone different from them. At least, that's what my mom told me."
Satoshi nodded in agreement. "Yeah." He said, kicking another rock. "My dad said the same thing. He told me that his childhood wasn't easy since he had a demon inside of him, but he wasn't a bad man." He said with a sigh. "I guess my mom was the first person to see the good in him. They are married after all."

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino stopped walking and she started at yoshino. "You hunt.. Spirits?" she asks nervously
Kaz heard Yoshino's footsteps come to a stop. He turned around and noticed she was looking at her puppet. Kaz smiled and knelt down, so he was face to face with Yoshino. He placed a hand on the puppet and chuckled, "The spirit that inhabitants this puppet is pure. I don't sense not one sign or darkness from it. Therefore I won't have to take her away." He said, trying to reassure her.

Mayyflower said:
Levi hummed at the thought. "The beach sounds nice" she says with a smile

?Alastair?

tumblr_mzeij1SYGU1sehqm6o3_500.gif

"To the beach it is then. I'll just have to grab a few things before we go." Alastair said as he smiled at Levi before standing up from the table to grab everything he needed.

Roman said:
Kaz heard Yoshino's footsteps come to a stop. He turned around and noticed she was looking at her puppet. Kaz smiled and knelt down, so he was face to face with Yoshino. He placed a hand on the puppet and chuckled, "The spirit that inhabitants this puppet is pure. I don't sense not one sign or darkness from it. Therefore I won't have to take her away." He said, trying to reassure her.
Yoshino nods. "But were both spirits though.." she says quietly

Horada speeds around the campus on some roller blades. She stares at her pocket watch, waiting for time to resume. She smirks as everything around her slowly begins to move again. "Well... that was fun while it lasted." She skids to a stop as time suddenly resumes. "Three minutes. Not bad... could do better"

Nonalaka said:
The Hatchlings hushed down and scuttled away. "I'm good" she said happily "Oh, and look!" She said as she made a bit of Ice appear in her hands "I learned it myself~" she said proudly.
"That's good sweet heart." He said softly before looking around for euloria. "Do you know where your mother is?" He asked

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Your a really nice person, Isabella." He said, hugging her back. "Some people should take lessons from you." He told her. He then noticed the time and sighed quietly. "Sadly I have somewhere to be. I know this may sound weird, but I'm gonna leave a copy of myself with you so he can protect and help you, okay?" He asked, as the clone appeared at his side.
"What do you mean by a copy?" She asked him in confusion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back