• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucia was soon attacked by the God Eater (the 17 year old girl) before they started to fight each other✦...
Fei saw what happened and breathed a sigh of relief. She caught her breath and grabbed her weapon. Thinking it was probably best if she rested for a while.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Th-the dorms." She said in embarasment as she blushed and looked down

[/QUOTE]
Roman stood up and placed a hand on Isabella's shoulder. "Well, I got you~" he said, before the two appeared in front of the girl's dorm at the school. "What's your dorm number?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Shakes head* no)

[/QUOTE]
((Okay me neither xD im super forgetful uhm... We could just start a new day if you'd like.))

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino blinked. "Never been to a zoo or a farm" she says
"Have you ever planted in a garden?" Kaz asked. "If you want, I have a large garden at home that could use a little work. If you want, I'd love to for some help."

Roman said:
Roman stood up and placed a hand on Isabella's shoulder. "Well, I got you~" he said, before the two appeared in front of the girl's dorm at the school. "What's your dorm number?" He asked.
She didnt notice the teleportation but smiled at him. "Room 405" she said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She didnt notice the teleportation but smiled at him. "Room 405" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
"405. Got it." Roman said, before pushing the door to the building open. "I'm still trying to think of a way to help you with your eyesight... If I do find a way some day would you let me help?" He asked, as he walked down the hallway, his hand in Isabella's to keep her from wandering off by accident.

Roman said:
"Have you ever planted in a garden?" Kaz asked. "If you want, I have a large garden at home that could use a little work. If you want, I'd love to for some help."
Yoshino nods. "Yea I have a couple times" she says "Id love to help" she says

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani slowly nodded as he explained before blinking "I thought you said it wasn't interesting? That isn't boring at all" she said with a laugh.
Nexus shrugged. "The games rules are a bit complicated so, I didn't think you would be interested..." He said as he got started on eating his steak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"405. Got it." Roman said, before pushing the door to the building open. "I'm still trying to think of a way to help you with your eyesight... If I do find a way some day would you let me help?" He asked, as he walked down the hallway, his hand in Isabella's to keep her from wandering off by accident.
"If you could fix my eye sight I would be in your debt forever. It sad we don't have that technology in the world." She said as she walked close to him and held his hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I was thinking we could play that racing game." He said as he pointed at two raving games side by side

[/QUOTE]
"racing game?..alright, but im not very good"

☁She said as she walked over to it☁

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shrugged. "The games rules are a bit complicated so, I didn't think you would be interested..." He said as he got started on eating his steak.
Ilaani nodded "Well, I guess I see where you are coming from, but yeah, It seems interesting to me" she said with a small smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's ok." He said to her as he sat down I one and inserted the money into the games

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko sat down in the other☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](U)

[/QUOTE]
((Okay))

Euloria was downstairs in the kitchen, busy cooking breakfast as Ariel was sitting on the floor in the living room playing with the hatchlings.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Well, I guess I see where you are coming from, but yeah, It seems interesting to me" she said with a small smile.
Nexus smiled softly at her. "So, do you want to just relax today? I've been doing a lot of work and I think we both deserve a break. What do you say?" He asked her.

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino nods. "Yea I have a couple times" she says "Id love to help" she says
Kaz smiled, "Maybe you could meet my daughter too. She'd probably enjoy the company." He said with a chuckle. "Before we go, I'm gonna grab a ice cream cone. Would you like one?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you could fix my eye sight I would be in your debt forever. It sad we don't have that technology in the world." She said as she walked close to him and held his hand

[/QUOTE]
"Don't need the tech when you have the power." Roman said, proudly soon reaching the 400 area. "But... I don't sense any power from you which is weird. If it isn't a bother, do you have any special abilities?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled softly at her. "So, do you want to just relax today? I've been doing a lot of work and I think we both deserve a break. What do you say?" He asked her.
Ilaani nodded "Yeah I think so too, sounds like a plan to me~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
((Okay))
Euloria was downstairs in the kitchen, busy cooking breakfast as Ariel was sitting on the floor in the living room playing with the hatchlings.
Daniel soon walke into the house from the front door and stretched his arms on the air before he walked into the living room an looked aroubd

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Maybe you could meet my daughter too. She'd probably enjoy the company." He said with a chuckle. "Before we go, I'm gonna grab a ice cream cone. Would you like one?" He asked.
~~~~~~~~

"Don't need the tech when you have the power." Roman said, proudly soon reaching the 400 area. "But... I don't sense any power from you which is weird. If it isn't a bother, do you have any special abilities?" He asked.
"Power? Special abilities? What are you talking about?" Isabella asked confused by his words as she looked up at him waiting for an awnser to her question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back