• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you!" Myuki said happily

[/QUOTE]
...☫Natsuru soon gave them there breakfast before he left☫...

...⊹Kikuri smiled before she started to eat her breakfast which had rice and samon fish⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I think it just adds to your handsomness." She said before giggling then sliding a little closer. "You don't mind if I lean on you for a little bit do you? I know it's a weird question but with my eyes it's nice to have prodigal contact whenever I can." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Roman smiled, "Thanks..." He said with a nod. "Sure you can. I don't mind." Roman told her.

Roman said:
Satoshi sighed, "Dang it. I thought you'd know." He said, looking around the area. Satoshi didn't wanna ask the girl about humans, because he felt she'd think he wad an alien of some sort. "C-Can you show me around? It'd be great for me to know my way around."
...❄︎Rini felt a little bad that she couldn't exactly give him what he wanted, but now thought she could make it up to the boy by showing him around. That was the least she could do anyways. She smiled at him before she gesture for Satoshi to follow her, soon beginning to walk again❄︎...

"O-Oh sure! Are you new here?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru soon gave them there breakfast before he left☫...
...⊹Kikuri smiled before she started to eat her breakfast which had rice and samon fish⊹...
Myuki coiled around kikuri as she ate with her a happy smile on her face

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....*sigh*...what a waste..''
...✦She said before she threw her into a tree. Hard✦...
Fei hit the tree and was winded. She slumped against the tree, her head hanging. Did I just lose a fight? She thought to herself, feeling slightly ashamed.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki coiled around kikuri as she ate with her a happy smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled when Myuki coiled around her as she ate her breakfast⊹...

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Thanks..." He said with a nod. "Sure you can. I don't mind." Roman told her.
Isabell smiled before she leaned on him and smiled more. "Thank you... For helping me. Your a really nice boy." She said softly to him

Domxx said:
Fei hit the tree and was winded. She slumped against the tree, her head hanging. Did I just lose a fight? She thought to herself, feeling slightly ashamed.
@HimeragiSeiker
...✦Lucia soon started to walk towards Fei slowly as she was seemingly to drag soul chains across the ground as she walked towards her, an evil smirk evident on her face...

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino chuckled softly. "Your sweet but I'm just bored" she says as she stopped swinging
"So I've been told." Kaz said about the sweet thing. "As for you being bored, what areyou you interested in?" He asked. "Maybe you can use the things you like to cure your boredom."

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled. "It's fine, and busy with work?" She asks

✯Alastair✯

Alastair nodded, "For the most part, yes. Actually, I still have one last thing I need to do and then we can do whatever you want afterwards." He said, going back to the paperwork that was sitting on the kitchen table.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled "You don't know that, I could end up being really interested in it, I mean, Its a sport right? I like sport" she said with a nod "And It couldn't be more boring than golf, I've been to a golf tournament before and it was just, bleh" she gave a thumbs down and blew some air from her cheeks "I swear I fell asleep standing up like, twice" she said with a laugh.
Nexus sighed and revealed to her a strange deck of cards. "Alright, if you insist. This is the deck of cards I use for speed duels. You can take a look through it if you like. Axel has a better deck tho." He explained, the first card being one that had a white border and seemed incredibly powerful. A red and black dragon covered in flames was shown in the cards picture. The name read Red Dragon Archfiend.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki quickly finished hers before she hugged kikuri lovingly and kissed her neck

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just smiled happily as she ate her breakfast⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That would be nice." He said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled before turning towards Jace, "Okay! We just have to find the electronic section of the store... which I think is over by the games." She said, pointing off in the direction that the games were located before heading off in that direction.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucia soon started to walk towards Fei slowly as she was seemingly to drag soul chains across the ground as she walked towards her, an evil smirk evident on her face...
Fei was holding back tears. She had to admit that she was scared. She hoped that someone would help her in time because she wasn't sure that she'd be able to hold Lucia off anymore. She slowly lifted her head as much as she could to see Lucia walking towards her. he saw the weapon she had been using a little way away from her and slowly started to reach for it.

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini felt a little bad that she couldn't exactly give him what he wanted, but now thought she could make it up to the boy by showing him around. That was the least she could do anyways. She smiled at him before she gesture for Satoshi to follow her, soon beginning to walk again❄︎...
"O-Oh sure! Are you new here?"
Satoshi chuckled, "Not really. I've came here with my dad a few times and my mom when she collects... Stuff..." he said. "I'm from a place called Oblivion. It's where the dead go." He told her. "I snuck out to learn more about human nature though."

Domxx said:
Fei was holding back tears. She had to admit that she was scared. She hoped that someone would help her in time because she wasn't sure that she'd be able to hold Lucia off anymore. She slowly lifted her head as much as she could to see Lucia walking towards her. he saw the weapon she had been using a little way away from her and slowly started to reach for it.
@HimeragiSeiker
...✦Lucia was soon attacked by the God Eater (the 17 year old girl) before they started to fight each other✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabell smiled before she leaned on him and smiled more. "Thank you... For helping me. Your a really nice boy." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
"It's just how I am. I was always told treat people how you wish to be treated. So I do so." Roman told her. "And you're welcome. I'm just happy I could help." He said with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed and revealed to her a strange deck of cards. "Alright, if you insist. This is the deck of cards I use for speed duels. You can take a look through it if you like. Axel has a better deck tho." He explained, the first card being one that had a white border and seemed incredibly powerful. A red and black dragon covered in flames was shown in the cards picture. The name read Red Dragon Archfiend.
"Cards?" Ilaani stared at the deck of cards, furrowing her brows a little "So...how exactly do this things work?" She asked curiously as she looked at the first card.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled before turning towards Jace, "Okay! We just have to find the electronic section of the store... which I think is over by the games." She said, pointing off in the direction that the games were located before heading off in that direction.

Have nodded and followed happily chuckling a little at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River immediately smiled at her reply before he pulled her just a little closer and spoke. "Then I shall stay at your side even if you tell me to leave. No matter what I'll always be there for you. Ok?" He said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
"A-alright"

☁She said and nodded☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuk sat there happily and just watched

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon finished her plate before she looked at Myuki and smiled⊹...

Roman said:
"It's just how I am. I was always told treat people how you wish to be treated. So I do so." Roman told her. "And you're welcome. I'm just happy I could help." He said with a smile.
Isabella smiled and just sat there with him happy she found a guy like him. She soo spoke. "Could you help me with one more thing?" She asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smiled and just sat there with him happy she found a guy like him. She soo spoke. "Could you help me with one more thing?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "Sure I don't see why not." He said, nodding his head with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back