• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...?Akira dodged one of the Demons' attacks and unsheathed his sword. He ducked under it's arms and brought the tip of his sword up through the bottom of it's chin. He then pulled his sword free by ripping it through his face?...

tumblr_my8h3m0Hjd1si7n5lo2_500.gif

...?Akira then spun around and slashed another Demon's side, causing the blade to slice through it's waist. He then continued moving forward, eliminating any and all Demons who stood in his way?...

tumblr_nlp2pzENPm1sm3e6vo6_500.gif

----------------------------------------

((( I'm going off for the rest of today, as I have some stuff to attend to. )))

[/QUOTE]
...?More demons came towards Kioko and she sighed before her sword extended into a javelin and she began fighting one of them off. Keeping her shield raised, she swung her weapon at the demons axe, blocking its attack before she continued to pursue the demon as he backed up with each hit it took. She soon made a slice at the demons abdomen, causing it to jump back to avoid have its internal organs everywhere, the Kioko soon kicked it back into a tree before another demon had come at her?...

tumblr_nlty9ceDGS1sntozzo1_540.gif

...?Her javelin had changed itself back into a sword as the demon rushed towards her, Kioko parried its attacks before finding an opening and slashing at the demons back. It wasn't before long that the demon that she had fought off, got off the floor and was fighting her alongside the other demon. She frowned a little, thinking it was unfair since it was two against one. Though really, they were demons and attacking people on earth, so who said they had to play fair?...

tumblr_nb1q5ozjYU1shdfeho1_500.gif

...?Kioko soon found herself at a little disadvantage when she got cornered into a tree and looked for an escape route. The only way she could see was to go over or through the demon, but seeing as how that demon was harder for her to kill off, she thought her best option was to go over it. So Kioko jumped and rolled over the demons back before taking her shield off of her arm, soon throwing it at the demon so it ricocheted off the back of its head and into the other demons that stood just behind her. It knocked them both to the floor and Kioko took the chance to drive her blade through their chest, then cut off their heads before catching her shield and running to catch up. She was a little tired from all the fight and thought it be best just to leave, since she would probably get in the way of all of this. That and she was really hungry at this point. Kioko waited until she caught up with her father before speaking, setting her shield on her back?...

"Hey dad, where's mom?"

tumblr_nb1pn99rHy1qg304ho1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked before smiling at him "Ah, I see~ I'm sorry I was gone for a bit, I had some stuff to take care of" she said before taking a bit of food and eating it "So, Pro circuit? How did you two do there?, did you win anything?" She asked curiously.
Nexus shook his head. "Sadly no. Axel was the victor as usual you see." He laughed lightly, eating some of his macaroni.

Domxx said:
'N-No!' Fei said defensively, taken aback. 'Why should I be when I've probably fought people much stronger than you?' She said, moving closer to Lucia.
(If you want to hurt Nami in the fight go ahead but just don't kill her haha)

@HimeragiSeiker
''stronger than me? ha! you have no idea...''

...✦Her smile maintained before she walked to the girl as well. She soon frowned when she had to literally look up at her cuz if she was looking straight, she'd be staring at Fei's chest since Fei was taller than her✦...

''...but for one thing you are taller than me......but height doesnt even matter in a fight!''

...✦She said before she grabbed her with her massive gauntlet which made her smirk again✦...

''oh whaddya know, my gauntlet is still able to grab such a fragile Goddess's body like yours''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled happily

[/QUOTE]
''oh...i forgot to tell Natsuru what my breakfast was....eh, im bound sure he'll guess it correct''

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yes. I am." He said, placing a hand on his mask, where the scarred eye was. "It's nothing sserious, just hiding a something... Here." He said softly, before pulling down his mask. He then out a hand on hers and placed it on his cheek.
Isabella smile as she slowly and softly slid her hands on his cheeks and down his chin then back up and over his lips before she ski her thumbs up to his eyes and gently felt over them before sliding her thumbs to his eye brows then down his nose before ending at his cheeks again and smiling. "Your very handsome." She said happily to him as she started to remove her hands from his cheeks

HimeragiSeiker said:
''stronger than me? ha! you have no idea...''
...✦Her smile maintained before she walked to the girl as well. She soon frowned when she had to literally look up at her cuz if she was looking straight, she'd be staring at Fei's chest since Fei was taller than her✦...

''...but for one thing you are taller than me......but height doesnt even matter in a fight!''

...✦She said before she grabbed her with her massive gauntlet which made her smirk again✦...

''oh whaddya know, my gauntlet is still able to grab such a fragile Goddess's body like yours''
Fei gritted her teeth, ignoring what the girl had said. "This isn't even my fight why are you targeting me?!" She muttered, trying to break free of the girl's grip.

@HimeragiSeiker

Mayyflower said:
Levi stepped inside. "I wanted to see you since I haven't seen you in a while..." She says with a shrug and a slight smile

✯Alastair✯

Alastair chuckled and closed the door behind her. "Well I'm glad you came over. I've been a little busy as of late, so I'm sorry I haven't been able to see you." He said and leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shook his head. "Sadly no. Axel was the victor as usual you see." He laughed lightly, eating some of his macaroni.
Ilaani nodded "Ah, I see" she said before smiling and shrugging "It was still fun though, right? That's the main thing" she said happily "You know, I still haven't been to see any of the competitions you've been in before" she said with a small laugh "Maybe I'll go to the next one"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smile as she slowly and softly slid her hands on his cheeks and down his chin then back up and over his lips before she ski her thumbs up to his eyes and gently felt over them before sliding her thumbs to his eye brows then down his nose before ending at his cheeks again and smiling. "Your very handsome." She said happily to him as she started to remove her hands from his cheeks

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you." Roman said with a smile. "You're a very beautiful girl too." He told her, as he pulled his mask back up. "I'm surprised you didn't say anything about my eye. It's scarred pretty bad."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sadly no." He said before chuckling and messing with the ones around his neck and smiling at her

[/QUOTE]

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Oh, maybe I can help you find some good ones then?" Yumi suggested as she started to browse through another section of clothes, seeing what else she could get.

WeirdPrincess said:

✯Alastair✯

Alastair chuckled and closed the door behind her. "Well I'm glad you came over. I've been a little busy as of late, so I'm sorry I haven't been able to see you." He said and leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek.

Levi smiled. "It's fine, and busy with work?" She asks

Domxx said:
Fei gritted her teeth, ignoring what the girl had said. "This isn't even my fight why are you targeting me?!" She muttered, trying to break free of the girl's grip.
@HimeragiSeiker
''because you are part of this world. but for now, you are part of this city. everyone in the city is involved because we're invading this city. we will slaughter, we will eat, we can use you for anything we'd like...but for now, you look cute so i'd rather want to make a cute doll out of you''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Ah, I see" she said before smiling and shrugging "It was still fun though, right? That's the main thing" she said happily "You know, I still haven't been to see any of the competitions you've been in before" she said with a small laugh "Maybe I'll go to the next one"
Nexus chuckled. "Trust me, you might not want to... There are 2 types of battles in the Pro Circuit. You have a regular race, then you have what are known as speed duels. Speed duels can become a bit lengthy and stuff so... Yeah I don't know if you would be interested." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki
just continued to giggle happily as she cuddled with kikuri

[/QUOTE]
...☫Natsuru soon came back with Myuki's breakfast and Kikuri's☫...

''im back~"

Roman said:
"Thank you." Roman said with a smile. "You're a very beautiful girl too." He told her, as he pulled his mask back up. "I'm surprised you didn't say anything about my eye. It's scarred pretty bad."
"I think it just adds to your handsomness." She said before giggling then sliding a little closer. "You don't mind if I lean on you for a little bit do you? I know it's a weird question but with my eyes it's nice to have prodigal contact whenever I can." She said softly to him

Roman said:
Kazuo laughed a little, "I thought you were having a bad day." He said with a smile. "If I could make it brighter I would." Kaz told her.
Yoshino chuckled softly. "Your sweet but I'm just bored" she says as she stopped swinging

HimeragiSeiker said:
''because you are part of this world. but for now, you are part of this city. everyone in the city is involved because we're invading this city. we will slaughter, we will eat, we can use you for anything we'd like...but for now, you look cute so i'd rather want to make a cute doll out of you''
Fei was embarassed when she was called cute, her cheeks turning slightly pinky. She held her weapon closer to Lucia, "You're not going to do anything with me. I just came here to go to school." She insisted, wondering why she had ever decided to get involved in the first place.

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Oh, maybe I can help you find some good ones then?" Yumi suggested as she started to browse through another section of clothes, seeing what else she could get.

"That would be nice." He said to her with a smile

Domxx said:
Fei was embarassed when she was called cute, her cheeks turning slightly pinky. She held her weapon closer to Lucia, "You're not going to do anything with me. I just came here to go to school." She insisted, wondering why she had ever decided to get involved in the first place.
@HimeragiSeiker
''....*sigh*...what a waste..''

...✦She said before she threw her into a tree. Hard✦...

TheDragoon said:
Nexus chuckled. "Trust me, you might not want to... There are 2 types of battles in the Pro Circuit. You have a regular race, then you have what are known as speed duels. Speed duels can become a bit lengthy and stuff so... Yeah I don't know if you would be interested." He said.
Ilaani smiled "You don't know that, I could end up being really interested in it, I mean, Its a sport right? I like sport" she said with a nod "And It couldn't be more boring than golf, I've been to a golf tournament before and it was just, bleh" she gave a thumbs down and blew some air from her cheeks "I swear I fell asleep standing up like, twice" she said with a laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back