• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱The girl soon looked at her and sighed♱...
''an ordinary katana like that isnt gonna really help. take a swing at these demons even with the right technique, it will just get shattered and the demons will take advantage...though, i would say i have this all under control, if only the office of Dimensional Beast Exterminators, would lend me some fucking reinforcements! grab that demon's weapon over there and just see if you can help me while trying not to die!''

...♱She said before she started to charge at the demons again♱...
Nami nodded, her katana disintegrating into what looked like red butterflies. She ran over and picked up the demon's weapon. She may not be the most confident or smart girl ever but she didn't joke around with fighting. Her facial expression changed so that it was completely serious and she charged into the fight, the red butterflies trailing after her.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Brekfast!!" She cheered happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''breakfast...? haha okay, then what kind of breakfast?''

...⊹Kikuri asked as she giggled a bit⊹...

Roman said:
"Nice to meet you, Yoshino." Kaz said, bowing his hhead a little. He then smiled, "So, what's keeping you from having a good time then? Say the day is gloomt, yet to me, you seem fine."
"It's not keeping me from having a good time I was just saying it was gloomy" she says with a small chuckle

Domxx said:
Nami nodded, her katana disintegrating into what looked like red butterflies. She ran over and picked up the demon's weapon. She may not be the most confident or smart girl ever but she didn't joke around with fighting. Her facial expression changed so that it was completely serious and she charged into the fight, the red butterflies trailing after her.
@HimeragiSeiker
...?Demons soon started to swarm both Nami and the other girl, all of them looking...very dangerous?...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Eggs bacon and toast." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''alright, il go get tha--''

''im getting it already''

...☫Natsuru said as he just passed by the door☫...

Nami slashed at the beast as much as possible, determined not to lose the fight. She had kind of forgotten it wasn't even her fight in the first place. She missed a few attacks and got slashed a few times so she had cuts on her arms and legs but everytime she got hit she dived straight back in to the fight.

(You can decide when we win...or lose xD )

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright, il go get tha--''
''im getting it already''

...☫Natsuru said as he just passed by the door☫...
"Thank you natsuru... Kikuri proposed to neeee!!!!" She yelled out to him happily

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled as she sat a the table "Oh, Well, I met a friend and we went to the mall and went shopping and stuff" she said with a nod "What about you?" She asked tilting her head a little.
Nexus scratched his chin. "Well if you want to know, me and Axel participated in the Pro Circuit while you were away. Once we got back I made sure the cabin stayed in top shape for when you got back." He said sweetly before he took a bite out of his food.

Domxx said:
Nami slashed at the beast as much as possible, determined not to lose the fight. She had kind of forgotten it wasn't even her fight in the first place. She missed a few attacks and got slashed a few times so she had cuts on her arms and legs but everytime she got hit she dived straight back in to the fight.
(You can decide when we win...or lose xD )

@HimeragiSeiker
well...its my event thats been going for a while which was a Dimensional Beast and Demon War (Invasion)))

''ooh...this one looks interesting......underlings, let me cripple this one. then you can have your way with her after im done. Focus on the God Eater there''

...?A girl said seemingly to be the general before she charged at Nami with massive gauntlets?...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you natsuru... Kikuri proposed to neeee!!!!" She yelled out to him happily

[/QUOTE]
''nice!!''

...☫Natsuru said in supporting them☫...

TheDragoon said:
Nexus scratched his chin. "Well if you want to know, me and Axel participated in the Pro Circuit while you were away. Once we got back I made sure the cabin stayed in top shape for when you got back." He said sweetly before he took a bite out of his food.
Ilaani blinked before smiling at him "Ah, I see~ I'm sorry I was gone for a bit, I had some stuff to take care of" she said before taking a bit of food and eating it "So, Pro circuit? How did you two do there?, did you win anything?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your sweet roman. May I?" She asked as she held her hands up towards his in a way to say she wanted to know what he looked like

[/QUOTE]
Roman was sort if confused as to what she'd be doing, but she seemed nice so he felt like she wouldn't try to harm him, "Thank you and yeah. Go ahead." He said with a nod.

HimeragiSeiker said:
well...its my event thats been going for a while which was a Dimensional Beast and Demon War (Invasion)))
''ooh...this one looks interesting......underlings, let me cripple this one. then you can have your way with her after im done. Focus on the God Eater there''

...?A girl said seemingly to be the general before she charged at Nami with massive gauntlets?...

Nami got pushed back slightly when the girl charged in from no where. Where did she come from?! Nami thought, startled. She looked up at the girl, holding her weapon in front of her, "Who are you?" She demanded, but she didn't sound very powerful as her voice was shaking.

@HimeragiSeiker

Domxx said:
Nami got pushed back slightly when the girl charged in from no where. Where did she come from?! Nami thought, startled. She looked up at the girl, holding her weapon in front of her, "Who are you?" She demanded, but she didn't sound very powerful as her voice was shaking.
@HimeragiSeiker
''its useless to know my name when you know your gonna be taken by the demons...but very well, I am Lucia. the General of this Legion. scared of me?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled excitedly as she hugged kikuri around the waist and smiled

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled back as she hugged her back⊹...

Mayyflower said:
"It's not keeping me from having a good time I was just saying it was gloomy" she says with a small chuckle
Kazuo laughed a little, "I thought you were having a bad day." He said with a smile. "If I could make it brighter I would." Kaz told her.

Roman said:
Roman was sort if confused as to what she'd be doing, but she seemed nice so he felt like she wouldn't try to harm him, "Thank you and yeah. Go ahead." He said with a nod.
Isabella nodded before she move her hands onto the bend then felt around for him before finding his leg then sliding her hands up to his chest then to his face before she have him a puzzled look. "Are you wearing a mask?" She asked softly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its useless to know my name when you know your gonna be taken by the demons...but very well, I am Lucia. the General of this Legion. scared of me?''
'N-No!' Fei said defensively, taken aback. 'Why should I be when I've probably fought people much stronger than you?' She said, moving closer to Lucia.

(If you want to hurt Nami in the fight go ahead but just don't kill her haha)

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella nodded before she move her hands onto the bend then felt around for him before finding his leg then sliding her hands up to his chest then to his face before she have him a puzzled look. "Are you wearing a mask?" She asked softly

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Yes. I am." He said, placing a hand on his mask, where the scarred eye was. "It's nothing sserious, just hiding a something... Here." He said softly, before pulling down his mask. He then out a hand on hers and placed it on his cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back