• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex smiled warmly and hugged Yuki, "As long as we're together, you'll feel my warmth. So, I hope you get used to it." He said, before hugging her again and turning back over to watch tv.
Yuki blushed but didn't say anything. She soon drifted off to sleep while Alex watched the tv.

Mayyflower said:
Levi played with a strand of hair before the door open, she smiled and looked up at him. "Hey" she says happily
tumblr_n3fe1wmhS81rkmjjzo1_500.gif

?Alastair?

Alastair opened the door wider for her to step in, "What brings you here on this fine afternoon?" He asked as he moved himself out of her way. He kind of just wanted to pick her up and kiss her, but he still had some work to do and he knew that once he started kissing Levi, it would be hard to stop. And it would most likely lead to other things. He needed to stay focused for the few short minutes that he still needed to fill out the paperwork.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh I heard this place was selling a good pair of head phones." He said before chuckling a little

[/QUOTE]

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Did you find them?" Yumi didn't even know the store even sold head phones, probably because she was more interested in the clothes and such things.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It is true I will stay by your side..... But is that where you want me?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
"Is it where I want you? I wouldn't know, your the first person to be there so it's new to me"

☁She said as she walked, closing her eyes for a bit before opening them☁

WeirdPrincess said:

✯Alastair✯

Alastair opened the door wider for her to step in, "What brings you here on this fine afternoon?" He asked as he moved himself out of her way. He kind of just wanted to pick her up and kiss her, but he still had some work to do and he knew that once he started kissing Levi, it would be hard to stop. And it would most likely lead to other things. He needed to stay focused for the few short minutes that he still needed to fill out the paperwork.

Levi stepped inside. "I wanted to see you since I haven't seen you in a while..." She says with a shrug and a slight smile

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Did you find them?" Yumi didn't even know the store even sold head phones, probably because she was more interested in the clothes and such things.

"Sadly no." He said before chuckling and messing with the ones around his neck and smiling at her

LunaCrosby said:
"Is it where I want you? I wouldn't know, your the first person to be there so it's new to me"
☁She said as she walked, closing her eyes for a bit before opening them☁
"Then I guess I'll say at least till you find out weather you want me here or not." He said to her feeling a little disappointed she didn't know weather she even wanted him there

Nanne said:
Mako grabbed the water and started to drink some. "Ahh...that was refreshing..so what did you order for yourself?" he asked when the waitress left.
Yuna blinked "Well I just got the same thing as I ordered for you" she said with a small laugh before taking her own water and taking a sip.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then I guess I'll say at least till you find out weather you want me here or not." He said to her feeling a little disappointed she didn't know weather she even wanted him there

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked at him☁

"I still want you there even if I say no, because I get manipulated by my thought's and what I think is best. I might say no because I don't want you to see me di- do certain thing's"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked at him☁
"I still want you there even if I say no, because I get manipulated by my thought's and what I think is best. I might say no because I don't want you to see me di- do certain thing's"
River immediately smiled at her reply before he pulled her just a little closer and spoke. "Then I shall stay at your side even if you tell me to leave. No matter what I'll always be there for you. Ok?" He said happily to her

Alternated said:
"But that cat is actually for you I'm happy that I can give you that as my thanks" Mateus said to Elaena smiling and yawns "What game are we gonna play next?".
Elaena looked over at him "Hmm?, Well I don't mind really" she said yawning as well "I'm sure any game we play will be fun, since you're pretty fun" she said with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
@Nonalaka
((Sorry I didn't get an alert ;- ;) )

Ilaani soon got the plates and what not and set the table before the waiting for Nexus to finish off cooking.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked "Well I just got the same thing as I ordered for you" she said with a small laugh before taking her own water and taking a sip.
Mako gave her a quick smile, "Oh well then that's nice." He looked around at the cafe. "It sure is a neat place...uh how often do you come here again?"

Nanne said:
Mako gave her a quick smile, "Oh well then that's nice." He looked around at the cafe. "It sure is a neat place...uh how often do you come here again?"
Yuna nodded "Yeah, It is~" she said as she fiddled with a piece of her hair "Uhm...Well pretty often, I come here for lunch alot so I'm pretty much a regular here~" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "Yeah, It is~" she said as she fiddled with a piece of her hair "Uhm...Well pretty often, I come here for lunch alot so I'm pretty much a regular here~" she said with a smile.
"Well then...that's good to know." He took another drink of his water. "Not gonna lie but you look adorable fiddlin around with your hair like that." he chuckled lightly before turning to look at the waitress who was bringing their order. He gave the waitress a quick smile as she set down the plates, "Thank you madam.."

Nanne said:
"Well then...that's good to know." He took another drink of his water. "Not gonna lie but you look adorable fiddlin around with your hair like that." he chuckled lightly before turning to look at the waitress who was bringing their order. He gave the waitress a quick smile as she set down the plates, "Thank you madam.."
A light but visible blush dusted Yuna's cheeks as her ears twitched a bit as she looked at him for a moment she stopped fiddling with her hair before their food arrived, she never really knew how to deal with such comments from others, especially if they were from a guy "Ah, Thank you~" she said with a smile to the waitress.

Nonalaka said:
A light but visible blush dusted Yuna's cheeks as her ears twitched a bit as she looked at him for a moment she stopped fiddling with her hair before their food arrived, she never really knew how to deal with such comments from others, especially if they were from a guy "Ah, Thank you~" she said with a smile to the waitress.
"Well this looks great.." he said as he took a bite out of his dish, "Mm! It tastes good too...what did you say this was called again?" Mako looked up at her and noticed her blush which caused a not very visible light pink blush on his own cheeks. He cleared his throat before saying anything else, "Um...I'm sure you're not used to a guy calling you cute and adorable but I just want to let you know that quick move you pulled when you stopped fiddlin with your hair and blushed...almost killed me...with cuteness.." he said once the waitress had left. He was avoiding eye contact with her so she wouldn't feel too uncomfortable when he said that.

Nanne said:
"Well this looks great.." he said as he took a bite out of his dish, "Mm! It tastes good too...what did you say this was called again?" Mako looked up at her and noticed her blush which caused a not very visible light pink blush on his own cheeks. He cleared his throat before saying anything else, "Um...I'm sure you're not used to a guy calling you cute and adorable but I just want to let you know that quick move you pulled when you stopped fiddlin with your hair and blushed...almost killed me...with cuteness.." he said once the waitress had left. He was avoiding eye contact with her so she wouldn't feel too uncomfortable when he said that.
Yuna's cheeks remained their pink colour as she blew some air out of her cheeks and poked at her food, She wasn't cute in her opinion and being called cute was making her flustered for some reason, but she wasn't going to argue that point that she wasn't cute here in such a place "N-no I'm not used to it" she said quietly before eating some food "And Its chicken Caesar salad, I'm glad you like it" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked over at him "Hmm?, Well I don't mind really" she said yawning as well "I'm sure any game we play will be fun, since you're pretty fun" she said with a smile.
((Sorry I didn't get an alert ;- ;) )

Ilaani soon got the plates and what not and set the table before the waiting for Nexus to finish off cooking.
Nexus set 2 plates of food on the table with a smile. "Dinner is served! So, what have you been up to?" He asked as he got ready to eat.

Mayyflower said:
"Well you see... I am doing something... Im swinging.." she says before he started swinging also. "Im yoshino.. Nice to meet you Kazuo" she says with a soft smile
"Nice to meet you, Yoshino." Kaz said, bowing his hhead a little. He then smiled, "So, what's keeping you from having a good time then? Say the day is gloomt, yet to me, you seem fine."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My eyes won't let me." She said a small smile appearing on her fave before she looked at him letting him see her grey and pupil deprived eyes that revealed her little situation

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked at the girl's eyes. A blank stare on his face as he looked, the wind blowing a little.

latest

"I'm sorry to hear that. If there was I'd help you without thinking twice, because just as the rest of us, you deserve to see the world as it is." He told her.

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed but didn't say anything. She soon drifted off to sleep while Alex watched the tv.
Alex soon turned off the tv and went to sleep with Yuki.

(( Time skip? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini blinked at his sudden change in attitude before she smiled a little more normally. At first she was a little shy and nervous but after seeing his energetic behavior, she didn't want to be so quiet and standoffish. Well, she wasn't going to be that loud or anything, just her usual self really. Rini listened to Satoshi and thought about the questions that were a little to hard for her to answer. She knew she tended to worry about anyone she didn't know that was hurt, that was the type of person she was. Though she wasn't sure about everyone else, not like she could speak for them. Rini thought for a moment before speaking, soon shrugging her shoulder❄︎...
"Well um, you see... I don't really know, since I'm not everyone. I think that's how normal people act though."
Satoshi sighed, "Dang it. I thought you'd know." He said, looking around the area. Satoshi didn't wanna ask the girl about humans, because he felt she'd think he wad an alien of some sort. "C-Can you show me around? It'd be great for me to know my way around."

Nonalaka said:
"hmm is that so...then" Mateus said as he points to the shooting game "want to try that? I have the feeling you're good at it.".

TheDragoon said:
Nexus set 2 plates of food on the table with a smile. "Dinner is served! So, what have you been up to?" He asked as he got ready to eat.
Ilaani smiled as she sat a the table "Oh, Well, I met a friend and we went to the mall and went shopping and stuff" she said with a nod "What about you?" She asked tilting her head a little.

Alternated said:
"hmm is that so...then" Mateus said as he points to the shooting game "want to try that? I have the feeling you're good at it.".
Elaena smiled "....maybe a little?" She said before laughing "I'm not the kind to gloat about whether in good or not y'know in case the other person is better and I don't like gloating in general, but I'd say I'm pretty good, I've played a lot of them with my brother." She said happily before Making her way over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back