• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella rubbed her head before looking towards the voice. "Th-thank you." She said as she started to get up before tripping on the same root and falling forward into him but not at all hard enough to bring him down just enough to scare her because she didnt know he was that close so she just gripped his shirt do she wouldn't fall again

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "Whoa there." He said, still holding her hand. "Are you okay? I don't think you quite recovered from that fall. In fact, let me get you to that bench. I don't want you to fall again." He said, helping her over to said bench.

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino looked over at the guy who had spoken to her. "Yea I guess..." She says shyly
Kaz walked over to the girl and smiled, "Well if that's the case, why don't you do anything? I mean, you did just agree with me... Right?" He asked, watching as she swinged. "I'm Kazuo by the way."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then I would still stay by your side as a spirit. As your protector." He said with a affectionate smile to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked at him and huffed☁

"what if I was attacked and you were said spirit? then what?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini nearly tripped over the boy that skid in front of her, but stopped just in time, though she did almost step on him too. She had to take a few steps back before looking down at him, a worried look on her face as she spoke. Carla countered back to her comment, floating idly beside her with her arms crossed. Rini frowned a little as she talked to her before focusing her attention on the boy again as she spoke once more❄︎...
"Are you okay?"

"Obviously not. It must have hurt Rini."

"I'm still going to ask! H-Hey um... are you lost?"
Satoshi coughed before slowly sitting up. Using his arms to keep him up and using the other to contain his coughing. "H-Hi... Sorry if I scared you. I'm perfectly fine though." He said, wiping dirt off of his face and clothes. Satoshi soon stood all the way up. "It'd take more than tripping to take me out." He told her, looking at the weird cat and the girl.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Whoa there." He said, still holding her hand. "Are you okay? I don't think you quite recovered from that fall. In fact, let me get you to that bench. I don't want you to fall again." He said, helping her over to said bench.
"Th-thank you." She said a faint red blush on her cheeks as she held her hand tightly to his as she looked at her lap

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace nodded to her. "That's good to hear." He said softly before walking over and holding out a hand for a hand shake. "I'm jace." He said softly

[/QUOTE]

??Yumi??

tumblr_mtltszAmSQ1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

Yumi was looking down at the ground, a bit nervous and shy that someone had complimented her. She usually got like this whenever something like that happened. Though upon meeting other people, she was more friendly and found it easier to talk. Yumi couldn't understand why she was getting so flustered over something like this. Lifting her gaze towards the man, she gave him a soft smile. "It's nice to meet you Jace. I'm Yumi~" She stated before putting her hand in his and shaking it.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked at him and huffed☁
"what if I was attacked and you were said spirit? then what?"
"Why must you put horrid thoughts into my mind. When all I care about is your safety and happiness. To think that I wouldn't be able to protect and defend you makes me feel like I'm not worthy of you." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Th-thank you." She said a faint red blush on her cheeks as she held her hand tightly to his as she looked at her lap

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Don't mention it. Do you think you're fine now?" He asked. "Like I said before, I don't want you to fall again." Roman told her, taking a seat beside the girl. "I'm Roman by the way."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why must you put horrid thoughts into my mind. When all I care about is your safety and happiness. To think that I wouldn't be able to protect and defend you makes me feel like I'm not worthy of you." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko narrowed her eyes☁

"worthy of me? you make it seem like I'm something you need to earn by working hard..."

Ja

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yumi??

tumblr_mtltszAmSQ1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

Yumi was looking down at the ground, a bit nervous and shy that someone had complimented her. She usually got like this whenever something like that happened. Though upon meeting other people, she was more friendly and found it easier to talk. Yumi couldn't understand why she was getting so flustered over something like this. Lifting her gaze towards the man, she gave him a soft smile. "It's nice to meet you Jace. I'm Yumi~" She stated before putting her hand in his and shaking it.

Jace smiled and shook her hand in return feeling happy he made this girl smile

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Don't mention it. Do you think you're fine now?" He asked. "Like I said before, I don't want you to fall again." Roman told her, taking a seat beside the girl. "I'm Roman by the way."
"Hello roman. And I think it will be hard to tell you I won't fall again." She said to him

Roman said:
Satoshi coughed before slowly sitting up. Using his arms to keep him up and using the other to contain his coughing. "H-Hi... Sorry if I scared you. I'm perfectly fine though." He said, wiping dirt off of his face and clothes. Satoshi soon stood all the way up. "It'd take more than tripping to take me out." He told her, looking at the weird cat and the girl.
...??Rini's worried expression still remained even though he said he was fine. It looked like a nasty tumble to her and she was a little surprised he wasn't bleeding anywhere. Thinking that she was staring to much, she fumbled with the bottom of her dress as she spoke. Her cat just rolled her eyes at the way Rini was acting and nudged her, soon whispering into her ear??...

"Oh um, that's fine. I wasn't all that scared. It's good you're okay."

"Stop looking at the ground when you're talking. It's rude."

...??Rini looked up and stuck her tongue out at Carla before looking at the boy, giving him a shy smile as she spoke??...

"I'm Rini, by the way."

latest

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko narrowed her eyes☁
"worthy of me? you make it seem like I'm something you need to earn by working hard..."
"It's not that I earn you. I feel I'm just might not be worthy of you." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ja
Jace smiled and shook her hand in return feeling happy he made this girl smile

[/QUOTE]

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi let go of his hand and held on to the clothes she had as she looked around a little before looking back at him, "So what brings you to the store? Have you been in here before?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hello roman. And I think it will be hard to tell you I won't fall again." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Oh? Why's that?" Roman asked. He didn't see anything wrong with her. Maybe she was clumsy? "If you don't want to say, I won't pry. You have my word."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's not that I earn you. I feel I'm just might not be worthy of you." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Then block out that feeling and ignore it, because you stated that you'd protect me and stay by my side, whether or not that's true is your decision"

☁She said and looked away from him, staring back in front of her☁

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Rini's worried expression still remained even though he said he was fine. It looked like a nasty tumble to her and she was a little surprised he wasn't bleeding anywhere. Thinking that she was staring to much, she fumbled with the bottom of her dress as she spoke. Her cat just rolled her eyes at the way Rini was acting and nudged her, soon whispering into her ear??...
"Oh um, that's fine. I wasn't all that scared. It's good you're okay."

"Stop looking at the ground when you're talking. It's rude."

...??Rini looked up and stuck her tongue out at Carla before looking at the boy, giving him a shy smile as she spoke??...

"I'm Rini, by the way."

latest
Satoshi stared at the the girl, slightly confused. Were all people here so quick to give away their names? Were they all nice? He had many questions. Especially for his father. He smiled, being his normal wild and enthusiastic self, "I'm Satoshi! Nice to meet ya!" He said, with a large smile.

tumblr_nmwumrInTD1toh5f1o2_500.gif

He then furrowed his brows a little, "You were worried about me? But... You don't know me.. Are all normal people this way?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...?Kioko looked down at Akira and yelled back before the was an abrupt change in her form. Her once white hair had turned red and her pale blue eyes changed back to an exotic green, armor soon appearing on her body. A gold shield appeared on her back and the sword she had before, changed into a javelin. Kioko thought she would have been fine, but since her form had changed, she wasn't able to use the symbols that she had made with her previous form and as a result, fell towards the ground as the snowflake disappear under her. Grabbing her shield, she used it to break through the branches that were in her way before landing in a crouch. Well there went her plan on taking the high ground, she didn't even know how she changed to this form or how to even change back for that matter. Kioko threw her hands up in frustration before three demons surround her, causing her gaze to harden as she focused on them. Two of the demons sprinted towards her and attacked as she quickly got to her feet, blocking the hits from their blades with her shield or parrying their swords. She stumbled back a few steps from one of there hits before using her crouching again to block one of the hits. These demons seemed way to skilled for her liking, Kioko was a novice at swordsmanship. She could only hope for the best really. Soon doing a backflip (which she didn't even know how she did it), her foot collided with one of the demons chins and knocked them back and Kioko drove her javelin through his head, killing the demon before stabbing the other in the chest and slitting its throat, blood soon spraying everywhere?...
"I'll be fi- I spoke to soon!"

tumblr_nb1qajwrd51qg304ho1_400.gif

...?The other one seemed to go more enraged by the fact and pursued towards Kioko with a medieval morning star, soon slamming it on the ground and sending a trail of fire and ruble towards her. She had to twist and jump to avoid the fire before placing her shield on her back. It was getting to heavy to carry in her hand and since there was only one demon left, she should fine with just leaving it there for now until she needed it. Kioko soon ran towards and slagged towards his legs as he slammed his weapon at her back, to which the shield became useful in that moment and protected her. She then moved her javelin in a circular motion and sliced his armor at the shoulder before swinging it around and hitting him in the back as she dashed forward. The demon fell to its knees as Kioko stood behind it before preparing herself for her next move?...

tumblr_nlsuvj3LDe1sntozzo1_540.gif

...?The demon went to attack her again, only Kioko was faster this time. She evaded his attack and zoomed in front of him as her javelin formed into a blade and she grabbed her shield off of her back. She grit her teeth as she slashed at his exposed arm before going for his stomach, then the upper armor before moving behind him and doing one last, more powerful slash at his head. It sliced clean off as the demons body was spiraled towards the trees before Kioko ran off in the direction she saw her father going, having stopped when she fell and had to fight her way through demons to catch up?...

tumblr_nwxk2msKGo1tpri36o1_500.gif
...?Akira dodged one of the Demons' attacks and unsheathed his sword. He ducked under it's arms and brought the tip of his sword up through the bottom of it's chin. He then pulled his sword free by ripping it through his face?...

tumblr_my8h3m0Hjd1si7n5lo2_500.gif

...?Akira then spun around and slashed another Demon's side, causing the blade to slice through it's waist. He then continued moving forward, eliminating any and all Demons who stood in his way?...

tumblr_nlp2pzENPm1sm3e6vo6_500.gif

----------------------------------------

((( I'm going off for the rest of today, as I have some stuff to attend to. )))

WeirdPrincess said:

?Alastair?

tumblr_mmp53eJo9d1s50sqpo1_500.gif

Alastair was busy working on a few business papers, writing them with ease. They usually never took him that long, 30 minutes to an hour tops really. Though he was almost done, until he heard a knock on the door. Lifting his head up, Alastair turned and looked back towards the door before standing up and walking over to it. He wondered who would be knocking on his door around this time, though his question was soon answered when he opened it. He smile broke out on his face as he looked at Levi, "Hey babe~"

Levi played with a strand of hair before the door open, she smiled and looked up at him. "Hey" she says happily

tumblr_n3fe1wmhS81rkmjjzo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi let go of his hand and held on to the clothes she had as she looked around a little before looking back at him, "So what brings you to the store? Have you been in here before?" She asked curiously.

"Oh I heard this place was selling a good pair of head phones." He said before chuckling a little

Roman said:
Kaz walked over to the girl and smiled, "Well if that's the case, why don't you do anything? I mean, you did just agree with me... Right?" He asked, watching as she swinged. "I'm Kazuo by the way."
"Well you see... I am doing something... Im swinging.." she says before he started swinging also. "Im yoshino.. Nice to meet you Kazuo" she says with a soft smile

Roman said:
"Oh? Why's that?" Roman asked. He didn't see anything wrong with her. Maybe she was clumsy? "If you don't want to say, I won't pry. You have my word."
"My eyes won't let me." She said a small smile appearing on her fave before she looked at him letting him see her grey and pupil deprived eyes that revealed her little situation

LunaCrosby said:
"Then block out that feeling and ignore it, because you stated that you'd protect me and stay by my side, whether or not that's true is your decision"
☁She said and looked away from him, staring back in front of her☁
"It is true I will stay by your side..... But is that where you want me?" He asked her

Roman said:

Satoshi stared at the the girl, slightly confused. Were all people here so quick to give away their names? Were they all nice? He had many questions. Especially for his father. He smiled, being his normal wild and enthusiastic self, "I'm Satoshi! Nice to meet ya!" He said, with a large smile.

tumblr_nmwumrInTD1toh5f1o2_500.gif

He then furrowed his brows a little, "You were worried about me? But... You don't know me.. Are all normal people this way?" He asked.

...??Rini blinked at his sudden change in attitude before she smiled a little more normally. At first she was a little shy and nervous but after seeing his energetic behavior, she didn't want to be so quiet and standoffish. Well, she wasn't going to be that loud or anything, just her usual self really. Rini listened to Satoshi and thought about the questions that were a little to hard for her to answer. She knew she tended to worry about anyone she didn't know that was hurt, that was the type of person she was. Though she wasn't sure about everyone else, not like she could speak for them. Rini thought for a moment before speaking, soon shrugging her shoulder??...

"Well um, you see... I don't really know, since I'm not everyone. I think that's how normal people act though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back